What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [sugar star] 王国の守護天使 / Sex Angel Ariel (RJ242119)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So update 1.01 add a new standing pic when she's maxed out on all the sexual stats during tempting scene among other bug fixes.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did anybody interact with the Goat status behind the priest at the church?
You can get skill, there is one that get you raped right from the start, you get more heart (20max), more battle commend and if you get every thing you can get +3 or -3 on any sexual Parameter.
The last 5 skills in the battle command can help get her climax at the start of the game before 30turn

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm not sure that I can reliably help you with the first question (I think the following information might be what you're looking for, though), but for the second question, I think you have to get the "Happy End" before you can start working towards the real happy ending, which you unlock by losing to the demon/sister at the final area. If you actually win the fight, you're suddenly back in your bed and have to go back and fight them again (and again, and again). Basically, lose and you can continue.
So I got the first "happy end"...

And redid the seals:
-the one at the start
-in the forest
-in the cave
-in the lava area
-in the cave with water
-and in the final area.

What am I supposed to do to get the true end now?? On speaking to the sister, she keeps telling me to redo all the seals. Have I missed one, or is this a bug??

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
After turning all the seals blue, talk to her. She leaves the room and you will find her at the final area.

Alp317

Lurker
Reputation score
Ooh, a new Sugar Star game? I've always been a fan of this developer's work.

I'm a bit short on cash this paycheck, so I'll have to wait two weeks to purchase it. Argh.

Hornyrabbit

Reputation score
The rabbit wants to unlock the true end! The rabbit loves to see a sexy loli slut raped on top of her big breasted mommy! So share any info you have on that! This game has the rabbit seal of approval!

blerghit

Reputation score
What am I supposed to do to get the true end now?? On speaking to the sister, she keeps telling me to redo all the seals. Have I missed one, or is this a bug??
You also need to beat all the minibosses(orc king, aphrodisiac slime in hotspring, colosseum champion, and maybe some i forget.) THEN talk to sister in church and find her at the final seal.

Hornyrabbit

Reputation score
Here is a quick partial I cooked up. The game is a nightmare to translate, not sure whether I gonna continue this. Feel free to use it for whatever.

Thank you sir for your wonderfull work, but this needs much more, for now at least the quests need translation, if you can't do it I urge any able body translators to pick up arms and break the language barrier, so we can enjoy soft angel pussy together!

Last edited:

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how one lowers their sensitivity multiplier? I got to 50x really quick and sometimes my lewd bar gets one shot and the fight's over. Which hasn't really caused any issues per se as of yet, but I fear that I'll eventually need to win sooner or later.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone know how one lowers their sensitivity multiplier? I got to 50x really quick and sometimes my lewd bar gets one shot and the fight's over. Which hasn't really caused any issues per se as of yet, but I fear that I'll eventually need to win sooner or later.
I think there's a cake you can buy from the bar that resets it (along with drinks that add +1 or double it). Edit: fourth item down, costs 420G.

blerghit

Reputation score
The sensitivity multiplier is also reset by sleeping.

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From what i know walking from one location to another also lowers sensitivity multiplier. You just have to change location few times, since it goes down by value you have divided by 2 (if you have 50 then it will go to 25)

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The sensitivity multiplier is also reset by sleeping.
This was not actually true for me and it not doing so was what finally prompted me to ask in the first place.

Hornyrabbit

Reputation score
What exactly do you need to wake-up the sleeping orc? I know you must mix a drink at the bar but that's about it!

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...OK, time for a really dumb question: what do you do if you leveled down too fast ?
There doesn't seem to be a way to (even temporarily) regain the levels...
Edit:
回答有難うございます!レベル下げまくって堕落や快楽や被虐ポイントMAXまで上げてもなかなか見られなかったので悩んでました。同じボスに3回負ける必要があるんですね・・。
ラスボス相手に条件を満たした状態で負けたらバッドエンドになるのかなぁと思ってました。
Given what Google Translate make out of this, that's really poor design.

Last edited:

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
...OK, time for a really dumb question: what do you do if you leveled down too fast ?
There doesn't seem to be a way to (even temporarily) regain the levels...
Edit:

Given what Google Translate make out of this, that's really poor design.
When you lose to a boss while having lower lvl than it you get 2 options, first one is giving a bad end game over and second gives you few lvl up. I don't know if you can use this few times on the same boss/defeat so you will have to check it out.

What exactly do you need to wake-up the sleeping orc? I know you must mix a drink at the bar but that's about it!
You need to go to already cleared locations to find right ingredients, you will see them on the map like normal ones but they look different, you don't have to fight monsters to get them unless you see a special monster in that location then you have to beat it to get what you need

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
So uh am I supposed to start at lvl 99? I pretty much one shot everything.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So uh am I supposed to start at lvl 99? I pretty much one shot everything.
I think the mechanism is the same as fallen princess lucia when the level will go down... I don't know if it's from fighting the enemy or from some event...