What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン] 閃撃のギア / Sangeki of Gear (RJ080939)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Scale Garden's ~ Sangeki of Gear [RJ080939] Full English Translation

Thanks ^^ I was hoping someone would translate this!

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where is the Tiger Fang? The walkthrough skipped it, and I can't remember where it appears as a random enemy. It's one of the items to collect to get the best armor.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

You most likely get it from the sabertooth tiger, which I think is in the same area as the mammoths?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where is the Tiger Fang? The walkthrough skipped it, and I can't remember where it appears as a random enemy. It's one of the items to collect to get the best armor.
They spawn in one of the caves ( think it's one with lots of bones inside it ) where mammoths are.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems to be a vitality bug as the numbers seem wrong. My status showed 62 vitality but when I went to fight it shows 0 vitality and not 62.

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems to be a vitality bug as the numbers seem wrong. My status showed 62 vitality but when I went to fight it shows 0 vitality and not 62.
Not a bug. Your AP consumed the 62 at the start of battle. If you had 10 vitality and went into a battle, you'd have only 10 AP and 0 Vitality in the fight.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok can someone please tell me how to solve the damn switch puzzle on floor 7 of the labyrinth as I have been at it for an hour now and I can't figure out the damn order of the switches to get to the middle room!

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ok can someone please tell me how to solve the damn switch puzzle on floor 7 of the labyrinth as I have been at it for an hour now and I can't figure out the damn order of the switches to get to the middle room!
you gotta get the switch in the bottom right corner first. then you just make your way to the middle. and there's no specific order as far as I know, you just kinda work your way in, but from what I remember I went in through the left side first.
killing the fists also helps cause their wall wont come back.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is needed to get key to room with 3 chest and many imobile mobs on level 10? Does the Golden fist on level 11 have it?

EDIT: Nevermind - it does. For all the good it does you.:mad:

Filled with coins - too much to carry so she doesn't take any????!!!!!
And now the "option" is to prostitute herself to get equipment needed, give me a break. I want to see H-scenes as much as the next guy but that is ridiculous! Why bother putting the chests there if they do you no good???

Can't even begin to describe how pissed this makes me. This has got to be the worse blonde joke ever. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Okay. Rant over. Still fuming but rant is over. It is just a game.

Last edited:

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is needed to get key to room with 3 chest and many imobile mobs on level 10? Does the Golden fist on level 11 have it?
That sounds familiar, but if the 10th floor is the one with swords hanging on the walls, you may need to check those too for the key. I'm pretty sure items were hidden in gaps in the wall too, but I bet you knew that.

As for the golden fist or any difficult enemy, using the special move with the option to go second is a good way to make the enemy lose their AP. Focus on your own defense, getting hits in the gaps when their AP is used up and hasn't refreshed yet. Once their out of AP and Vit, they can't defend.

I hope this helps, but if not, post some screenshots and I'll see if I can help further.

sfigga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was getting memory errors at the start till i replaced the dll file with the one rxworld posted but now the game just starts for 1-2 seconds and immidiately dissapears without an error screen
any idea what am i doing wrong?

this also happens with adventures of garnet for some reason

Dai_Mazoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you left alive any of the Rock Hand mobs down there? if yes, they'll turn to one of the colored walls when you change the switches, if you did that (like me ^^!) and left some alive, they will keep blocking the main road, so kill every one to be sure and some of the wall blocks wont reappear.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was getting memory errors at the start till i replaced the dll file with the one rxworld posted but now the game just starts for 1-2 seconds and immidiately dissapears without an error screen
any idea what am i doing wrong?

this also happens with adventures of garnet for some reason
sometimes this can happen if you have rtp2000 installed on your PC. It's the rtp you need to run games like VH.

sfigga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sometimes this can happen if you have rtp2000 installed on your PC. It's the rtp you need to run games like VH.
Sorry for taking this a step further but schould i just delete anything rtp2000 related in that case or i might lose compatibility with other games
also included a pic with the various rtp's i have installed

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a next quest is missing in your list where you can during the day in the tavern.
Sol Son give girls items
as Borbat wings.

Since my question is equal to where do you find wolf teeth. XD

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

a next quest is missing in your list where you can during the day in the tavern.
Sol Son give girls items
as Borbat wings.

Since my question is equal to where do you find wolf teeth. XD
Wolf teeth are dropped by the wolves north of the goblins. There will be a single soldier training in that area. Keep a look out for that one guy and you'll be in the right area.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks^^

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for taking this a step further but schould i just delete anything rtp2000 related in that case or i might lose compatibility with other games
also included a pic with the various rtp's i have installed
try deleting rtp2000 and then run games you had problems with and see if they work. If you still have problems then you can always install it back again.

shakey2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

try deleting rtp2000 and then run games you had problems with and see if they work. If you still have problems then you can always install it back again.
Different person, same problem. Tried deleting rtp2000, game still gives memory error.