What's new

RPG NTR [スケイルガーデン] [Scale Garden] ピンクスレイブ / Pink Slave (RJ264956)

sandr0ck2003

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OP courtesy of: MrMarroc

Fetishes: Semi-NC, NTR

Links:

Game story (from DLsite):
Reiko is a married woman who works at a plant factory in the undercity, but she
has a secret that she keeps even from her husband.
Unable to refuse to repay a debt, she fights in an arena in the over city.

You play the Wife in this NTR game, where every day you go to fight in a female wrestling match and more and more men around you start up their NTR engines on you. The wrestling matches consist of a 1v1 smackdown where you can either pin your opponent, or force them to submit with grapples. Outside of the ring, there is a "drinking party" system that I have yet to figure out completely, but involves going to see different men in different areas of the city and drinking with them. H-Content unlocked either by continuing the storyline (progressing through the wrestling matches) or meeting requirements at each guys place.

Controls:

Left/Right/Up/Down Arrow Keys: General Movement / Changes in animated scenes (Not all animations can be changed, but there are quite a few that can be)
Z : Confirmation, Punch during wrestling match
X: Back/Cancel, Offhand punch in wrestling match
S: Brings up your menu / Slam your opponents during wrestling match. When opponent is downed, this button also allows you to attempt to PIN your opponent.
C: Activates scenes and animations in some areas (Train riding and Massage animations, probably more that I havent found)/ Kick in wrestling match. On a downed opponent, this button also allows you to grapple your opponents in a submission hold, draining their stats and possibly leading to a submission win.

Last edited by a moderator:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Whoa, Scale Garden and his alien is still alive? Color me impressed! Expected release in October. Time will tell if it's good enough to distract me from her face.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The art completely devolved... it is shit now and he did it all just to try out animating the thing

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As a demo, its pretty good. It shows off some core mechanics. There is a weird real time combat/wrestling game at the end though. Not sure how I feel about it.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
From the looks of the demo, it is not an RPG like the others which is disappointing. I'm not sure what i'm doing half the time

OP
S

sandr0ck2003

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As a demo, its pretty good. It shows off some core mechanics. There is a weird real time combat/wrestling game at the end though. Not sure how I feel about it.
I was not able to finish it. Could not get past some request from a guy sitting on the couch in the what I assume is a home. I think he want something with the drinks you can find.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Op does not meet standard, requires: everything save DLsite link. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Huh. Well. This wasn't what I was expecting. If that demo is actually a chunk of the game and not just some sort of stripped down "here's a basic example of how the game plays" vertical slice then it looks like you pretty much just walk from event to event, which'll be disappointing to me.

Did he scrap a ton of work and start over? Originally it sounded like it was going to be another RPG, with you playing as a cleric (I think that's what he said her job was, iirc). Now it seemingly takes place in the modern world and plays more like a sim game.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Plays somewhat like a sim game, you get blackmailed with photos and coerced to be a heavy drinker and go wrestling. If you find out how to throw your enemy (I just mashed esc, e and the arrows) and then press c to degrade the moral and defense you can actually win the wrestling thing.. Once you talked to the guy who sends you wrestling the game gets caught in a loop though. You don't get anything by winning. If you play the alcohol events until the end you just get a missing picture error.

Edit: Wrote quickly before mods close the topic because the OP is not up to standard, fixed typos afterwards.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Huh. Well. This wasn't what I was expecting. If that demo is actually a chunk of the game and not just some sort of stripped down "here's a basic example of how the game plays" vertical slice then it looks like you pretty much just walk from event to event, which'll be disappointing to me.

Did he scrap a ton of work and start over? Originally it sounded like it was going to be another RPG, with you playing as a cleric (I think that's what he said her job was, iirc). Now it seemingly takes place in the modern world and plays more like a sim game.
I prefer he scrapped the art and reverted...

woolfman

Reputation score
Finally!

RJ264956_img_main.jpg

A new game of the makers of (RJ125552) and (RJ080939) is out!

Link:

Story

Yoko is a big-breasted wife, who works at a plant factory in a lower city, but her husband also keeps it secret.
He keeps fighting in the upper city arena without rejecting his benefactor's invitation,
but it will eventually catch her up ...
When the slave's secret was uncovered, even familiar people sought her body.

20 event CGs plus erotic animations (include CG- and recollection mode)

Tags

Female Protagonist, Married Woman, Big Breasts, Rape, NTR

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Gee I was really hoping the controls would of been laid out for this. the wrestling part of this game is very confusing to me and I cannot seem to make progress at all once I reach that part.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That face ... it stares ... the stuff of nightmares.

A pity too, I liked Scalegarden, despite their penchant for unavoidable rape from black guys.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, ok i can't deal with this. That face freaks me out big time. Seriously don't understand what the thought process was when Scalegarden decided that abomination was good.

The pixel art is nice though and the general gameplay decent enough (if a bit confusing)......but that face.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
It just came out and already has 260 purchases and 33 ratings (mostly 5 stars) as of me typing this.

I tried the trial version and am also having trouble with the wrestling part.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
damn well il buy next week. yet. for such a long time without releasing a game. and its now a non phantasy one? just... nope. il buy just because i help the maker. but aside from that its not a theme game i would really buy or play

echelond

Reputation score
Yeah face is weird. I guess it has something to do with an accident or something like teaching feelings... maybe

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
That face ... it stares ... the stuff of nightmares.

A pity too, I liked Scalegarden, despite their penchant for unavoidable rape from black guys.
Yeah, ok i can't deal with this. That face freaks me out big time. Seriously don't understand what the thought process was when Scalegarden decided that abomination was good.

The pixel art is nice though and the general gameplay decent enough (if a bit confusing)......but that face.
Yeah face is weird. I guess it has something to do with an accident or something like teaching feelings... maybe
Pretty much identical to the feedback he got on his blog when he first announced the game and every time he made a development post. I can't believe he didn't change it.