What's new

ACT [Pink Peach] アスモディウスの召喚 / Summon of Asmodius (RJ222557)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisaye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All CG and animations unlocked.
Should've spent the hour I wasted figuring out the saving system on something else, but here it is.
thanks for the save but im really curious how you figured it out.
notepad++ only shows me a huge string of random seeming letters and numbers... opening it with a hex-editor didn't make me brighter either.
what was the trick? was there an obvious pattern after all? or did you use a different program?

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks for the save but im really curious how you figured it out.
notepad++ only shows me a huge string of random seeming letters and numbers... opening it with a hex-editor didn't make me brighter either.
what was the trick? was there an obvious pattern after all? or did you use a different program?
The save files are RSA encrypted, so I just dug up the encrypt/decrypt functions from the assembly dll and threw them in a Unity project where I can just decrypt/encrypt the save files using their key that they practically stored in plaintext.

I'm pretty sure just editing a different part of the code itself would've been more efficient but I got it working soooooooo

Manslayer

Reputation score
Not sure why, but when i open the game, theres no sound, i can get to the start menu, but i cannot start a game or do anything else.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not sure why, but when i open the game, theres no sound, i can get to the start menu, but i cannot start a game or do anything else.
if it is the 2018-04-29 version from cat site then the files are corrupted or something. Download other version or from other sources.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
if it is the 2018-04-29 version from cat site then the files are corrupted or something. Download other version or from other sources.
uTorrent doesn't like the torrents that dude uploads - at least the version I am using doesn't. When there is a supposedly empty directory/subdirectory in the content you are trying to download, instead of creating that dir, it creates an extensionless file with the same name (again, in my experience).

In this case 'アスモディウスの召喚_Data\StreamingAssets\GameData\' is not created, and since the game can't write data into that directory, I suppose that stops it from getting through the main menu.
So just go ahead and create that 'GameData' folder, and all should work as intended! (and v1.02, no less lol!)
Hope this helps.

Manslayer

Reputation score
uTorrent doesn't like the torrents that dude uploads - at least the version I am using doesn't. When there is a supposedly empty directory/subdirectory in the content you are trying to download, instead of creating that dir, it creates an extensionless file with the same name (again, in my experience).

In this case 'アスモディウスの召喚_Data\StreamingAssets\GameData\' is not created, and since the game can't write data into that directory, I suppose that stops it from getting through the main menu.
So just go ahead and create that 'GameData' folder, and all should work as intended! (and v1.02, no less lol!)
Hope this helps.
Thanks, worked.

quinlaure

Reputation score
I just tried this one
art is nice but game is kinda sleepish
anyone knows how she heals herself
i know dash is shift but can't figure out the healing ability
thanks

risokyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update released a few weeks ago. "Full" CG unlock save included. Still doesn't fix what it intended to fix though >.> (still missing first boss 2nd sprite animation with MC)...

Status
Not open for further replies.