What's new

Summoned!

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"The nymph should still be around, only very bad things are a danger to them. I can go and look for the circle before sun comes up...but lets go to the nymph first!" Mono urged her! "She may know about them anyway...or the corrupted ones!"

The team went forward...but as the night was approaching and there were no clearings large enough for the group to set camp, the mood was getting worse, with everyone looking anxiously around through the woods, trying to notice anything that looked like a suitable place to rest for the night.

"I could destroy some trees and make a clearing." the witch offered, but before Momo could angrily argue with her, one of the soldiers pointed to the side.

"Over there! I think I see an empty space!" he said with some excitement.

Indeed, as the group moved closer, indeed there was a small clearing between the woods!

"Good work. We shall set camp here." the Captain Lagart declared, and soon everyone was going around, hurrying to prepare the place before it was too dark. The witch...she hadn't introduced herself yet, actually... circled around the clearing, casting some protection ritual spells.

However, Cyra would soon notice that the clearing looked somewhat familiar...indeed, she had been here before! It was here that she had met the angry tree back then! Except, the tree was now missing, leaving the clearing. But from the looks of it, it hadn't been here for a while now, as the traces of its unrooting had almost disappeared...

But even if she would voice her corncerns, there wasn't really a better alternative option. Luckily the tree had seemed to prefer ambushing those who went close to it, rather than moving around and hunting...so maybe it would be ok.

The camp was soon ready, a small campfire lit inside a fire pit (interestingly enough exactly on top of where the angry tree used to sit), a small line of bedrolls had been arranged on one side, and the soldiers were already getting out their rations. They could have cooked, but that would surely attract all kind of beasts...

~~~
"Hey, Cyra, are you ready to go?" Momo nudged Cyra after the first batch of soldiers had fallen asleep. The Captain was still awake, and so was the witch however.

(A stealth may or may not be needed depending on what you will want to do.)

~~~
Momo was leading the way through the forest, while talking about the nymphs. Silvery had been left back in the camp to sleep, after being fed with some pieces of metal.

"They are not good at fighting...but they are actually really strong. Their lakes never go dry, even if they are small ponds and even if there is wildfire! They are very friends with animals for those reasons! But they are smart enough to be lonely, so if you aren't a bad person, they are nice." she explained.

"They are like....super shy at first. But once they mate for the first time, they aren't any more." she continued "Sometimes they even leave the forest then. and visit humans."

"But they are very hard to mate with. They are knowing when you think bad things, so...shh, we are close..." she instructed, even when she was the one who did the talking.

Approaching closer, Cyra would indeed notice that there was a lake ahead. They were still behind the trees, when they heard the soft splashing of water.

Surely the nymph was bathing...perhaps taking a small peek wouldn't be too bad, right? Who knows if the nymph was shy and didn't let them see her properly, later...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She harumphed subtly. Army logistics. She'd almost forgotten those problems..
She brushed her white hair back, pondering the strange needs of her body.. she enjoyed comfort, but needed it no longer. Fascinating, really. She could as well march all night under the moon as rest here. She raised her brow.. Well it seemed this group was moderatly expertised traveling in miliary unison. "Nostalgic.."
She mused, but also brushed her hand over the ground where Asshole-tree was supposedly..

"Captain, me and my companion shall be scouting the area a little." Not like he had reason to stop her, she mused, as she almost caught herself tipping an imaginary hat, instead shifting over to an old fashioned military posture, before departing, not without watching the silvery goo. That thing was adorable, she had decided. Cyra chuckled, as they approached the lake. She was pretty sure the water-spirits were all naked all day anyway, so.. it wasn't really peeking now, was it? "I'm not worried about bad thoughts. Can confidently say I've overcome those.. time and time again."

Cyra approached with her usual.. confidence, not bothering with stealth, and simply stepping up to the lakeside. "Good evening Lady of the water."
She enthused. "Praytell have you seen any unfriendly druid folks about here recently? Oh right, I'm Cyra, this is Momo, lovely... err.. Lake?"
She chuckled, briefly pondering if she shouldn't dial-up the knightyness.. nah, the creature could propably see through that.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
4f8c4101d1114ab55a14407c259a0ddc.png Cyra went forward, announcing herself...and maybe interrupting something?

The exotic beauty had barly coveedr herself with a transparent clothing made out of pure water, by the time Cyra could get a closer look at her.

"Who...? Cyra? What? Unfriendly druid folks? Why are you here?" she demanded, still somewhat blushed "Are you spying on me?" she followed up almost immediately.

Momo also followed behind Cyra, rushing to cover Cyra's eyes with her human paws! (hands)

"Uh...sorry miss Nymph, I am Momo, a Child of the Forest, please not be angry!" she pleaded "Snowfox is mine, but I still haven't trained her well...don't blind her, pretty please!"

The dey creature took a moment, looking speechlessly at them, before nodding.

"Fine. But this doesn't answer why you are here..." she pondered ."Snowfox here has never seen a Nymph before, and I wanted her to see one..." Momo explained "But if you..." she continued, before getting interrupted by the nymph.

e4a3d7eac27f59af15f936a8636785ff.png "You druids are visiting more and more often...not that I complain, but your requests are a bit weird." she sighed making her water-dress splash back in the lake, and remaining naked!

"So...do you like what you see?" she asked the paladiness, while her hand moved towards her cock, gently stroking it.

"You came just in time...will you join me? Or you just want to watch me?"

[Next post: Monday or earlier!]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I.. hoi"
Cyra was a bit disappointed at the fox-coverings! "I don't need training and I am pretty sure my eyes couldn't be blinded that easily!"
She huffed. She was pretty sure she'd imagined some details fot he Nymphs anatomy, now with her sight being regrettably obstructed.

Then, however, with Momo misrepresenting her again, she sighed as the fox-girl seemed to have the right.. language?? To communicate with the forest spirits. Wait a moment!
"I am a knight of the ancient vows, Fey, I'll not be blamed for peering at you.."
She added, ... "Although that is an .. I mean.. I was curious if the rumours about nymph beauty were.. ANYWAY! You said the druids come more frequently? Well, the group I am with is worried about wicked druids and their deeds, do you know any of such a thing?"
She questioned, before considering the nymphs own request.

"What.. would you mean by.. joining you?"
She asked, tilting her head, and.. well if the nymph was unashamed to display herself, Cyra didn't mind.. that was definitly somewhere beyond human beauty...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
The nymph paused for a moment, tilting her head in confusion.

"Then you aren't with the druids? Different druids? Uh...?" she pondered, before going back to softly stroking her hard cock, before suddenly stopping!

"I got a deal with them, to not harm my area...but I don't have a deal with you. This means you are just rudely intruding in my home!" she said angrily.

"And on top of that, fully clothed and armored!" she added "If you really wanted to do a proper visit and not just peek, you would behave like a proper guest leaving your clothes behind until we are both dressed the same." she declared, stopping her cock stroking to cross her arms and looking at the side - ignoring anything unless Cyra would play along and remove her gear!

"Hmm...you aren't that rude, after all." she nodded. Had she been faking to be angry, or was her mood really swinging so easily?

"Don't be afraid...get in my lake." she continued "Since you have proved you didn't come here to peek, I am going to assume something else brings you here..."

"Normally I wouldn't help humans. Even if your friend is a druid" she nodded towards Momo "I don't owe her any favors."

"Ehey, we don't..." Momo tried to angrily rebuke, but then she thought better than to anger the fey, and perhaps make her Snowfox go blind!

"Hmm...I will be ready...if bad guys come." she whispered to Cyra, since she was obviously not invited in the lake.

"...But perhaps I could do a favor for a favor...." she nodded taking Cyra's hand, and placing it on her cock, while looking her straight in the eyes.

Her cock was throbbing with warmth compared to the refrshingly cold water of the lake...not that any cold or hot could bother Cyra's body...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Why was the nymph so horny, that was the real question. Oh also, why did the at least, proclaimedly, evil druids have a deal with a nymph? It was an obvious possibility that the soldiers were as mistaken about evil druids as they had been about goblins, but then, that created a strange pattern of these soldiers being sent out to deal with non-problems. Once was a mistake, twice.. an odd coincidence.

Either way, to make sure she made the right judgement in this situation, it'd be best if Cyra could verify the nymphs nature.. although the fey-creature was quite stubborn.
Cyra exhaled heavily. That was the problem with holy oaths, as much as she wanted to just castigate the fey, and her order abilities did make her uniquely suited to that, as much did she have a responsibility to respect nature and beauty.

".. you're really gonna make me.. ? Ugh fine.."

She stripped, with a bit of reluctance.. then again, she'd done quite well even without her armor, and it was not like she should be emberassed, right.. so.. all the way? She looked at the nymph... and it seemed pretty obviously the goal, so.. well there was only Momo here asides, and she'd seen Cyra in far more compromising situations anyway..
"Favor for a favor huh.."
She mused, as the Nymph lured her in, and clarified what she wanted with her next actions.. well, again, thinking back, Cyra had done worse. She shrugged, and gave the nice Nymph cock a curious stroke. "Right, so who are those druids you are dealing with?"
That was propably the best question. If the Nymph wanted to get things seduced out of her, she was speaking with the wrong questioner here. Admittedly, the nymph was, well, impressive, but so far she wasn't sure what to think of this ones personality all in all.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Contrary to her expectations, the nymph didn't behave as warmly as Cyra would have expected when she touched her cock. Instead she gifted Cyra with an annoying/angry glare.

"That is exactly what is wrong with humans. It is always you first. What you want...what you need....it is always about you." she grumbled, grabbing Cyra's hand gently but firmly, and pulling it away from her cock.

"Even when there is a trade, you seek to gain more benefit than what you give." she said accusingly "I will answer your questions to the best of my ability...and in return you will satisfy me to the best of your ability, as I want."

She smirked in yet an other weird mood swing, pulling close to Cyra, her cock pushed between their bodies, as she whispered in her ears.

"I know a lot. More than those druids know that I know even. And I can tell it all to you...but you will have to please me in any way I want first." is what she said, as her sweet flowery scent assailed Cyra's nostrils "I sense your judging me...but I can also sense that you very much want to do this. Oh, we are going to have so much fun..." she said, leaving Cyra go from her embrace.

"Lets start then. On your knees." she ordered, as the water of the lake went to a lower level as to allow that easily.

At the side Momo was peeking with some hints of jealousy, giving some fierce glares to the nymph...but most of the time she was looking around. But she wasn't the only spectator...a certain sword-eye was also peeping lazily from the side of the lake.

Back in the lake however, the nymph was not at all concerned, keeping her attention fully on Cyra.

"You have beensneaking glances at my cock for a while now, with your greedy eyes. I know that you want it like a hog in heat." she nodded approvingly "But what I don't know, is if you are worthy of my cock."

"So, I'd like to hear you talking about my cock first. If you prove to want it enough...perhaps I will allow you to touch it. Slightly. With the tip of your tongue. Perhaps" she offered, her juicy cock twitching as for confirmation.

Given sufficient praise, the nymph would nod approvingly.

"I will allow you to touch it with your mouth, while I answer your first question. Don't use your hands. My cock deserves only the best, doesn't it?" she nodded "In fact, keep your hands behind your back. I don't want you to get distracted and start pleasing yourself." she sighed, as if she was dealing with a misbehaving child who needed to be taught how to not steal cookies from the jar.

After Cyra had started her performance and the nymph had been sufficiently satisfied for her performance, she would give her the information she wanted.

"Uhm....nice work. You have done this before a lot, haven't you, slutty human?" she asked, pausing for a moment "No, that sounds like I judge you for being human. I should go with just slut. Knight-slut." she corrected herself.

"Good work, knight-slut." she praised, petting Cyra's head with some affection hidden behind some faked coldness "Who is the circle...? Three druids, like your girlfriend over there."

"Two females, one male. The male smells the strongest. He is an elf. The women are humans, like you. One has hair like the fire, and the other black like a crow. Those are their names too - at least in the elven language." she nodded. "Fire and Crow I mean, don't get silly thoughts."

"Fire likes to fight by turning into a living fire. Or at least that's how she threatened me...as silly as that was." she sighed. "The other likes to turn into a crow, and go around. She is cute though, and she has the tightest pussy of the two." she explained "But Fire has the best sounding moaning..." she recalled, with a slight licking of her lips.

"You should get ready to drink my nectar, knight-slut. Consider it a reward for being a good girl." she nodded.

"The man likes to go around in his elven form, but I have seen him turn to a black bear - it has a white spot on it's head, you will tell it is weird easily." she said "He likes to use magic more. Annoying. A rare situation where the humans are cuter than the elf..." she sighed, before gifting her load to Cyra...but even then, her cock still remained as hard as it had been.

"Hmm...you are making me curious however. How about we switch up things for a bit, and you tell me what you are here for...?" she asked, moving her leg nimbly towards Cyra, and starting to rub the bridge of her leg against Cyra's pussy.

Of course, Cyra was well aware that there would be no way to reach an orgasm just through that...but at the same time, it felt so good...the nymph's skin had this softly nice divine feeling...perhaps she should take some time to answer...? But it was not a part of the deal for sure...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Huuh?" Cyra made, having been accused of lots of things, but not remembering selfisheness to be on the list. "Listen Lady, I can do this without you and your lewd games and-"
And then she was pulled in close to the Nymph, interrupting her protest.

She raised a brow, sighed.. and did follow the odd fey-creatures instructions. She'd known of their flightyness, but she guessed a more powerful nymph was a more.. extreme example of this as well. "Hoi, that's not very nice, you are the one with it hanging all out!"
Cyra protested, blushing a bit at the nymphs lewd comparisons. Although, the odd treatment was kind of arousing, she had to admit.. what was it with that regal attitude though, geesh.. "I mean.. it is impressive, compared to what you see among the average human, or even above average human, what can I say.. I'm not a poet.. I mean it is big and throbby and veiny and.."
She gulped, and had to admit, something about the Nymphs stern, domineering attitude was.. oddly arousing, she couldn't deny it..

She even found herself emberassedly complying, hands behind her back, tongue dipping at the tip of the nymphs admittedly impressive, beautiful cock, the nymphs demeaning words only emberassingly arousing her further and making her work a little harder..

And well, she was getting her intel from the domineering nymph that.. seemed to have the druid problem under control..? Perhaps Cyra really ought to talk to those druids first, before the over zealous soldiers got to them, asshole-tree was gone too...
Gods, something about this nymphs treatment was arousing her more than it was pissing her off, as if she was something genuinly better than Cyra.. and then she shot a sweet tasting load into her mouth, suprising Cyra and making her swallow it, blushing more...
To the nymphs entertainment and Cyra's emberassment she'd notice the Knight's wetness with the warmth of her smooth leg, whilest Cyra was impressed with how.. virile the forest creature proved to be, gulping a little.. wellt this was arousing, but not part of the deal but.. well what was the harm, really?
"Hamn.. geesh are all nymphs like this? A-anyway.."
She decided to explain proper. Although this was a very distracting situation! "I am here with a group of soldiers that consider the druids a serious problem. I need to verify if they are, or if someone is intentionally misleading the humans.. or if this is just prejudice, as is all too common.. by err.. what you say, you have.. closer contact with them, so I doubt they are blighters, but they might still be causing troubles."
Cyra explained.
"I need things around here to be calm to hamnn.. to have a little time to look into my own problems. Plus if I let them bumble into the wildernis on their own, they'd propably kill two druids and themselves along the way. I'd prefer for everyone to not try and kill one another, but"
... but it was rarely that easy... also, the nymphs teasing was -very- distracting, no matter how natural it felt to follow her arrogant demands. Wait. That didn't seem quite right.. or did it? Compared to vampires, devils and whatnot, this was the closest to what she, a Paladin of the Ancient orders, was supposed to protect and obey, no?

The situation wasn't improved by her two voyeurs. Thinking about it, Cyra was also easily aroused by Momo treating her.. nice and playful, but still like a silly fox. And now, she could feel herself throbbing warmly against the nymphs leg; Damn submissive thoughts getting in the way of being a regal knight!

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Hmpf. How you can see something something pure and beautiful like me, and taint it with your perverted way of thinking?" the nymph scolded, while her feet still offered teasing pleasure to the paladiness "The average human cock...I guess that is your way of saying that from the countless cocks you have had, mine is the best."

On one hand the teasing was a bit hard to endure...on the other hand, perhaps a real knight was meant to endure...all the hardships...

"Like this...like what?" she asked "I haven't met an other one like me, regardless of whatever you meant however." she said, pausing her movement of her foot for a moment.

"Hm. So there are others too. I wonder if I can meet them later...are they as pretty as you?" she asked, before correcting herself hastily "I mean, pretty for a human. Don't look me like that!" she demanded with a slight blush, waving her hand and causing the water around Cyra to move!

The water then climbed up all over Cyra's body, as if it was living, covering her as a thick layer from below the neck! It was refreshingly cold, but for her body it was not an unpleasant feeling at all...

The water didn't stop there however, it gave her a feeling like it was tightening up a bit, especially around her chest and sneaking inside her pussy, as the nymph with her huge, hard cock towered over her...

"I think it is time for some proper mating..." the fey creature declared, raising her foot and gently placing it on Cyra's shoulder, before pushing her on the floor of the lake in a slow but authoritive way. Interestlingly enough, the water on the bottom on the lake retreated enough to allow Cyra to be able to breath. Except of course from the layer of water that was all over her body, and even inside her swirling and preparing her...

The nymph placed her pelm on top of Cyra's mouth. "I will do the talking now. You are only allowed to moan." she declared, waiting for Cyra to show her agreement before retreating her foot.

"Spread your legs.." she ordered, lowering herself and laying her cock above Cyra's pussy.

"I think there is indeed something going on with those druids." she nodded, as her hands groped Cyra's chest as she pleased "There used to be other druids before, who disappeared."

"I think the new ones are trying to do something weird, and that's why they don't want others to peek at them. But the new ones are way more fun than the old ones...they taught me how to have fun too, so it would be sad to kill them..." she nodded, rubbing her cock on top of Cyra, before pulling back and placing it's tip right on the entrance of her pussy.

"So...I hope you won't kill them, even if they do something secretive." she sighed "I can tell you where their hideout is, too..." she suggested her cock almost ready to penetrate the paladiness...just a slight move and it would be inside her...filling her with its warmth and affection...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I errr.." It was hard to get a word in, protest wise, with the lusty nymphs verbal ... well, it definitly -was- abuse, so why didn't it quite feel like that? Instead of rebutting the Nymphs remarks, which, admittedly, weren't all wrong, she just blushed under the teasing words.. and foot. She made Cyra feel like a pervert, whilest presenting herself as beautiful and pure.. even whilest inciting her.. that had to be on purpose, right?

"I mean, I feel like Momo and I were the prettiest, there was a nerdy-cute mage, I guess.."
Cyra answered, grinning inwardly. So it was an act. Although, her aching body suddenly being caressed by water made things.. strange again. It was cool but not unusual, and she raised a brow at the nymph... what was the water-creature up to now?
"Ah..er.."
It was an.. odd act, with her being pushed into the water with the nymphs foot, but again, the proud knight struggled to not enjoy it, not answering the nymph, deciding to go along, and simply nod at her demand.. order?

She did spread her legs on demand, blushing.. with the water engulfing her there was no need to be wet, certainly, it even felt as if it was preparing her, spreading her for that massive nymph-cock, teasing her..
Speaking off, the Nymph clearly was trying to make her speak, but Cyra was a good girl, right? Eh, it seemed the nymph enjoyed controlling the pace of this, so Cyra just nodded at the offer of being told where the druids were, and not killing them.. this was, suspicious. They had also ... taught the nymph? To have sex, or to be like this? In that case, perhaps having sex with the beautiful forest creature was a little dangerous? She wasn't quite certain here.

Yet again, her body was aroused and ready, and.. not human, in reality, so the sensation of the cock-tip prodding at her had her wiggling against it, towards it a little, without trying to worry too much, yet.. definitly deciding for her that it wanted the 'mating' as much as it wanted to learn more of the situation.