What's new

ACT Loli [七草堂]SUPER 117 ~帰ってきた天気予報~ (RJ144379)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the group that brought us Girl vs Girl comes another reimagine of a classic game.

Or rather it's basically that old tentacle chasing girl before they reach home thing, again.

It's voiced, animated, and considering it's this group I'd say the quality is guaranteed to be decent or better.

Only 3 girls though if that's anything to complain about.

(Despite the fact that there's no loli tag on it, given the characters in the game I'll just say let's treat it as loli to avoid issues)

EDIT: Finished the demo
Difficulty setting aside, there's 2 game modes to do this in: Arrange and Classic.

Arrange is the new style, where you're basically playing shooting tag with the girl while avoiding taking damage yourself + grabbing the detour icon to prevent her from reaching goal. With collectible boosts like more bombs that can be thrown or a short term run speed boost.

Classic is what the people who've played the tentacle game of old to remember. You can't harm the girl in anyway, and neither she you. But you basically try to time your approach when she's against particular obstacle and mash attack in hope of hitting her, stripping the cloth off with each attack until it's rape time.

Control is left/right to proceed in that direction (and changing your bomb's trajectory)
Z is attack (throwing bomb)
X jump
C is going into super mode while you have one ally (your attack turns into giant crescent with massive area so you can pretty much mowdown all obstables + the girl while at it)

There's money to collect in the game which can be used to buy upgrades of items that affect the rape scene.

And it feels like there's a corruption factor in there (for repeated play) .- . but I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [七草堂]SUPER 117 ~帰ってきた天気予報~

Oh it finally has a demo...or wait......is full ver out now?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's out now, but it's only been out for a little less then half a day.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh it finally has a demo...or wait......is full ver out now?
As dartred said, it's actually out.

The demo just come out on the launch day :v

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You guys think this'll have an english version as well as GvG?
If so, I might just wait for that.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

doubt it, only 1% or so of games that make it to dlsite ever get translated to english officially. i'd say another 1% are ever fan translated. trust me, there are about 100 games released a month and only 1 game every 3 months will ever be worth translating by fans or officials.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

And it feels like there's a corruption factor in there (for repeated play) .- . but I could be wrong.

Yeah, she begins to moan after a few times her bar depletes... but making it deplete feels kind of tricky cuz you can't use the same tactic forever.
She seems to gain resistance to your pistoning if you repeatedly use it.

At least, thats what I got from the demo.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, she begins to moan after a few times her bar depletes... but making it deplete feels kind of tricky cuz you can't use the same tactic forever.
She seems to gain resistance to your pistoning if you repeatedly use it.

At least, thats what I got from the demo.
\-x -\ Well, sorta figured it out.

Basically she becomes more depraved the more times you make her cum in a win.

Btw, having all 3 males when you win really helps since you can take turn doing her (and some energy drinks in case you screw up)

When she cum, whoever is doing her will also cum and drains quite a lot of their HP btw. (since you can't 'revive' your ally, be extra careful if they're the one doing her)

Also, the scroll on the left shows which action to take (black letter = tab it slowly, red letter = hold it down for piston direction is obvious)

Although so far I've got to lv 3, and the game mentions the max is lv 4.
Probably have to make her black out (the only thing I'm still at 0 in the record)

EDIT: Got lv 4, the ending screen is a CG rather than the typical sprite, and the profile have a stamp of completion on that girl.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this looks pretty good.

I'll keep an eye out for a DL link.

Bark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

doubt it, only 1% or so of games that make it to dlsite ever get translated to english officially. i'd say another 1% are ever fan translated. trust me, there are about 100 games released a month and only 1 game every 3 months will ever be worth translating by fans or officials.
Point is, that the creator of the game also localized the first game he created. That's why it's much more likely (compared to other creators), that there will be an official translation.

Though I wouldn't count on it.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I got stuck. I could get her (health?) bar all the way down, and be throwing tons of bombs, but I couldn't actually get into a sex scene. Is there some way to initiate that?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I got stuck. I could get her (health?) bar all the way down, and be throwing tons of bombs, but I couldn't actually get into a sex scene. Is there some way to initiate that?
Touch her and hit attack.

First time it'll strip her cloth and she'll start running again, 2nd time is sexy time.

Also remember, it you have at least one ally with you hit C for super mode.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Point is, that the creator of the game also localized the first game he created. That's why it's much more likely (compared to other creators), that there will be an official translation.

Though I wouldn't count on it.
I actually had asked Erotan on this subject manner when he first talked on doing this project towards me. Sadly he wasn't too thrilled with how Girl Vs Girl got passed around, thought it did ( eventually ) hit it's necessary sale number to break even. He didn't seem too keen thought on the idea of doing that process again, even when I offered to assist him. AFAIK, it's going to hit the US DLSite shortly enough, but it'll not be in English anytime soon.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\- -/ there's a torrent of it on Nyaa now

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking at the intro screen made me want the author to remake the SNES title 'top gear' next..

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you are in sex mode just spam C and V. Each time you do it buffs your thrusts. I got it up to like 200 points per thrust after long enough. It doesn't seem to cost anything, either.

Also, for some reason when you are in chase mode all you have to do is press K, and you instantly force her into sex mode.

Awesome game. It could use more variety in sex mode, but what it does have is excellent.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

If you are in sex mode just spam C and V. Each time you do it buffs your thrusts. I got it up to like 200 points per thrust after long enough. It doesn't seem to cost anything, either.

Also, for some reason when you are in chase mode all you have to do is press K, and you instantly force her into sex mode.
The teasing (C/V) doesn't cost anything HP-wise, but if you don't do any action while inside her there's a random chance your character just do some hip thrust which burns like 20 HP off.

:v and I guess the K = auto win thing is just for people who's too lazy to deal with the chase part.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C and V do stuff in the sex scenes too, which i didn't know

edit: too slow

Last edited:

noname0401

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am very sorry to bother you guys,
but in sex scene, I have no idea what is going on.

Figured out the c and v is like foreplay thing,
and also figured out that direction keys are actual thrusts, but
I can't seem to cum into her.

so... can anyone help me out on this part?
like what keys I am supposed to use and all.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Adding to the above question, I bought the energy drinks and pink scrolls, but have no clue what either do. I assume an energy drink is auto used when you have 0 HP?

Status
Not open for further replies.