What's new

ACT Loli [七草堂]SUPER 117 ~帰ってきた天気予報~ (RJ144379)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontia

Reputation score
Re: [七草堂]SUPER 117 ~帰ってきた天気予報~

Game got updated~ [11/4/2017]

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cool. Did anything significant change since 27/03/2017 release?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Goeniko's the character that's been teased for a future update, as far as I can tell, though I'm not quite as interested as I usually would be due to seeing her so much in Mugen already.

As for cheating, if I remember correctly, you can easily find the values for most things in Cheat Engine without having to do any kind of fancy work (i.e. 4 Bytes). What I did was find the values for the money so I could easily buy as many drinks and such as I wanted, as well as giving myself an unlimited number of the special move to spam. That made things pretty easy. If you want to make things really simple, though, I believe replacing the 177setting.ini in the main folder with mine should give you everything in the gallery (it seemed to hold the save data when I tested it, though if it doesn't, someone please let me know).
Well I only managed to reach Goeniko once, she always make it to home every other time. Its bullshit. I would like the unlimited special move to spam please -.-

I really hate this game. It goes out of its way to deny me my third ally no matter what.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well I only managed to reach Goeniko once, she always make it to home every other time. Its bullshit. I would like the unlimited special move to spam please -.-

I really hate this game. It goes out of its way to deny me my third ally no matter what.
I don't play the game's vanilla version. Cheat engine FTW! If you edit the HP to 1000+ and just pick up all the time extenders along the way you can pretty much guarantee that you will eventually catch your target.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So, the author has announced the next update date to be May 2nd, and a slight price increase when that happen (100 yen)

It'll add a new character (the magical girl from Shinrabansho) which from the blog will have slight difference to other characters in how you can strip her different ways.

Lots of sample images on the blog.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
And now we play the long waiting game. Willing to bet they made the next level even more hardcore.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Eh, didn't expect more updates for this still. Nice anyway, though, thanks for update lazycat.

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh, nifty.

Didn't think this game would game updated, awesome.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's a torrent out. Grab it while its hot.

MugenGlider

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone supply an updated .ini file for version 1.7? There is one already in this thread but the last two characters are still locked in the gallery :/

Status
Not open for further replies.