What's new

Suri's Little RPG

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This is my little game utilizing RPG Maker VX. Just a few maps and some events goin' on. Tell me whatcha all think.

Update: I added more events. New map with enemies.

Alpha 0.02

Last edited:

Boa no kami

Reputation score
Re: Suri's Little RPG

It is an Alpha release but the game does show promise Suri. I liked the tent graphic and how you could come back to recover if weakened. Good use of the Map / terrain and I'm curious to see what minigames will be at Surine's village. An archery game possibly :)

Enemy character difficulty could be be increased more because you have 3 members in party. Although since this is an Alpha 0.02 release I'm certain Suri you are aware of that and that can always be done after adding more to the story and before preparing a beta release.

One critique I would have is the music as it matches exactly to the Title/ Battle and Victory theme of the game Shrink High school that was recently fully translated from Japanese to English.

Thanks for updating the Mediafire link and sharing this game. I'll be looking forward to the next release and to discover why the land is drastically being altered. Good work Suri hope you keep at it! :)