What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli [鈴屋] 愛する人が他の男にヤラれたり親友夫婦とスワッピングしたり嫁を他の男に抱かせるお話 (RJ226673)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread's OP does not meet standards, as such it will be moved to the Hentai selection for deletion after the current cycle.

To avert this:
1) Include a clear statement that the game includes loli - Blonde character is loli by appearance.
2) Add the Loli tag to the thread
2) Remove the image from OP
4) Include a description of the gameplay

Anyone may PM myself, @DarkFire1004 or @super_slicer with an updated OP or alternatively re-make the thread in Hentai Games; Refer to the first link in this post for what it should look like. @Evil987 PM us if/when you update it yourself and it'll be moved back to Hentai Games.

Last edited:

ordeup2

Reputation score
Is there any autotranslator program to manually translate everything in game as I go with an online engine or something for rpgmaker for this game?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any autotranslator program to manually translate everything in game as I go with an online engine or something for rpgmaker for this game?
I use ITHVNR with Translation Aggregator for RPGmaker games and I used those when playing this game. Use ITHVNR to hook the game and extract the text as you play while translation aggregator translates the extracted text.
There's also Textractor which should work with these games. It does both the hooking and translating.

ordeup2

Reputation score
I use ITHVNR with Translation Aggregator for RPGmaker games and I used those when playing this game. Use ITHVNR to hook the game and extract the text as you play while translation aggregator translates the extracted text.
There's also Textractor which should work with these games. It does both the hooking and translating.
How does that TL work? Does it translate in game? For Textractor it looks like it doesnt seem to be able to translate as youre inside the game...

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How does that TL work? Does it translate in game? For Textractor it looks like it doesnt seem to be able to translate as youre inside the game...
Can't say anything about Textractor since I don't use it much but I can give you the steps I take for ITHVNR.
1. Open the game you want to play.
2. Open ITHVNR
3. Select "Process".
4. Select the game.exe and attach then press okay.
At this point ITHVNR has been attached to your game, but it hasn't detected any text so just play the game until the first piece of actual text pops up.
5. On ITHVNR, select the option that says Console Output (its the wide bar with all the Xs, Fs and 0s).
6. You'll see a bunch of options pop up, choose any of them and at least one of them should have successfully extracted the game's Japanese text.
7. Open translation aggregator. (I usually just use Bing translator and close the rest)
8. Play the game with translation aggregator in the background and watch as the japanese text gets translated somewhat successfully.

And that's the best way I can describe it.

ordeup2

Reputation score
how come johnny isnt in recollection room? i only see chloe in it

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how come johnny isnt in recollection room? i only see chloe in it
Johnny is only in the recollection room in the updated version of the game. Seems like you have the first version of the game that doesn't have Johnny's extra story in it.
Edit: Noticed the previous link I posted is dead. Here's the new one. Full updated game + full save file Mod Edit: Link removed due to loli.

Last edited by a moderator:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dude, there is Dec/23/2019 update. Could you update the link ?
The December update was just a minor fix/addition to the game where the name that you give the main character shows up properly in the reminiscing room. The link I shared has all the scenes, both original and updated. The only reason to play the latest update is for that one small fix.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The December update was just a minor fix/addition to the game where the name that you give the main character shows up properly in the reminiscing room. The link I shared has all the scenes, both original and updated. The only reason to play the latest update is for that one small fix.
FYI:
Saves you provided are dated before 25.Sep.2018

Dlsite said:
September 25, 2018 Add content1 scene added 19 CGs
It occurs when talking to Johnny in the reminiscence room
@Evil987 could you add tag NTR please?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
FYI:
Saves you provided are dated before 25.Sep.2018

@Evil987 could you add tag NTR please?
I don't believe the date of the saves are important since all that matters it that you beat the game and unlock the scene room. The update just added an extra scene in said room so as long as you have access to the room you should have all the scenes, both old and new. Or at least that's how I think it is, correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't played this game in quite some time.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
of course, done.
but now I wonder why I didn't put it in before..
Probably because we re-did the prefixes a while back, so all the old ones were removed automatically when they were deleted from the code.

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Probably because we re-did the prefixes a while back, so all the old ones were removed automatically when they were deleted from the code.
touchè. i had completely forgotten that.

I don't believe the date of the saves are important since all that matters it that you beat the game and unlock the scene room. The update just added an extra scene in said room so as long as you have access to the room you should have all the scenes, both old and new. Or at least that's how I think it is, correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't played this game in quite some time.
i have the old version, the newest version and yours version. i have tested all of 3 with your saves and sincerely i havent see any difference in the recollection room (except one text bug in the old one). the number and type of events are the same imho.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
touchè. i had completely forgotten that.

i have the old version, the newest version and yours version. i have tested all of 3 with your saves and sincerely i havent see any difference in the recollection room (except one text bug in the old one). the number and type of events are the same imho.
I believe the difference between the old and new in the recollection room is that talking to Johnny (blonde dude) in the new version and choosing the first option should allow for a scene to play that wasn't in the original game.
I don't have the older version so I can't say whether or not Johnny was in the old version's recollection room, but I believe the ability to talk to him for the extra scene is possible only in the updated version.

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I believe the difference between the old and new in the recollection room is that talking to Johnny (blonde dude) in the new version and choosing the first option should allow for a scene to play that wasn't in the original game.
I don't have the older version so I can't say whether or not Johnny was in the old version's recollection room, but I believe the ability to talk to him for the extra scene is possible only in the updated version.
or, probably, my old version it's not really that old. i recall too that in the first version the blond guy wasn't in the recollection room.

opakole

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Link to updated game. First time posting one so if anythings wrong, just tell me.
Hello Good sir, would you mind reuploading the link? Thank you so much

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
Link to updated game. First time posting one so if anythings wrong, just tell me.
Reuploading the game since the previous link died.
Mod edit: Link removed due to underage content.

Edit: Nevermind then.