What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli [鈴屋] 愛する人が他の男にヤラれたり親友夫婦とスワッピングしたり嫁を他の男に抱かせるお話 (RJ226673)

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yes, he could. but in the game this path is already dead. the priest say that he have done that fuck 1 time only and then the girl can come back to their BF. if the dev decide to add a new dlc and expand this path he must change this part of the story in the original game too.
of course all other path can be expanded (the bandit, the king, the old swing couple etcc) but this one is dead.
Not saying that the DLC is likely to happen, as he's only done it for one game so far, but in the case that it does happen, I'd say its still possible for the priest to make a comeback, either in an alternate 'what if' story, or the more realistic take being Johnny initiating it seeing as it is the priest that gave him the ntr fetish. Plus Johnny's basically lived with the priest his entire life so I can see him trusting his wife to the priest in the near future, and same for the mc seeing that he's long since surpassed Johnny in his fetish. Then again this is all speculation and the circle might just move on to another game, possibly bringing these characters back for cameos considering the circle likes to make all their works connected. Plus if you want to see more of the characters the circle is very likely to post some art of them on his dlsite blog, though some of it is hard to interpret cuz its hard to translate japanese from speech bubbles. Overall though, just look out for this circle's next work which is hopefully another ntr game, else it might be another game like lilia's quest or his first few, which still ain't bad, and give this circle some support because they churn out a lot of good content over short periods of time and frequently gives bonuses as well.
Also forgot to talk about the extra content for the game with Lloyd and Sasha which was pretty much just a 16 page short manga with one of their characters (Noel, i believe) which ain't bad because its still good stuff. It just isn't an extra game like with Luna.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is expect a lot, but don't expect a lot, if that makes any sense.

Reputation score
Not saying that the DLC is likely to happen, as he's only done it for one game so far, but in the case that it does happen, I'd say its still possible for the priest to make a comeback, either in an alternate 'what if' story, or the more realistic take being Johnny initiating it seeing as it is the priest that gave him the ntr fetish. Plus Johnny's basically lived with the priest his entire life so I can see him trusting his wife to the priest in the near future, and same for the mc seeing that he's long since surpassed Johnny in his fetish. Then again this is all speculation and the circle might just move on to another game, possibly bringing these characters back for cameos considering the circle likes to make all their works connected. Plus if you want to see more of the characters the circle is very likely to post some art of them on his dlsite blog, though some of it is hard to interpret cuz its hard to translate japanese from speech bubbles. Overall though, just look out for this circle's next work which is hopefully another ntr game, else it might be another game like lilia's quest or his first few, which still ain't bad, and give this circle some support because they churn out a lot of good content over short periods of time and frequently gives bonuses as well.
Also forgot to talk about the extra content for the game with Lloyd and Sasha which was pretty much just a 16 page short manga with one of their characters (Noel, i believe) which ain't bad because its still good stuff. It just isn't an extra game like with Luna.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is expect a lot, but don't expect a lot, if that makes any sense.
About the Lloyd and Sasha do you mean the extra chapter only unlockable in the cg room or this is another separate one? chapter 2 left me wanting more of that girl

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
About the Lloyd and Sasha do you mean the extra chapter only unlockable in the cg room or this is another separate one? chapter 2 left me wanting more of that girl
Nah, Its just a 16 page pdf separate from the game. If you look on the game page on dlsite, it speaks of an addition of content around december 2017 which was the pdf. Overall the pdf is kinda lackluster except for maybe a page or two, and it doesn't really give any ntr vibes. That said, I can't read any of the Japanese text in the pdf so I may be wrong about the ntr part, but having played the game and reading said pdf, it doesn't seem like ntr.

mememe

Reputation score
I have just finished this game. It's one of the best games I have played in a long while. My favorite out of 2018 so far, for sure.

Netorase stuff is really hard to come by.Are there any more games where the protagonist actually enjoys and encourages NTR?(I've played this circle's other game too)

The game was quite a ride, the story spans a very long period of time.(within the game's world.) It was like a cross between a VN and an RPG.

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I have just finished this game. It's one of the best games I have played in a long while. My favorite out of 2018 so far, for sure.

Netorase stuff is really hard to come by.Are there any more games where the protagonist actually enjoys and encourages NTR?(I've played this circle's other game too)

The game was quite a ride, the story spans a very long period of time.(within the game's world.) It was like a cross between a VN and an RPG.
rpgm games, for sure (amor academia) is one of the most famous rpgm netorase game out there. i dont remember now other rpgm title with netorase in them but most likely there is probably other game with this fetish.
if u can play VN then, there is like a billion of games with netorase theme like one.
in vndb u can search either for " " or some title in the " " tag
so far i see much more game in VN that explore the netorase theme than the rpgm games, so if u like this fetish i highly recommend to dig in vdb database and search and try the game u whant.

Reputation score
rpgm games, for sure (amor academia) is one of the most famous rpgm netorase game out there. i dont remember now other rpgm title with netorase in them but most likely there is probably other game with this fetish.
if u can play VN then, there is like a billion of games with netorase theme like one.
so far i see much more game in VN that explore the netorase theme than the rpgm games, so if u like this fetish i highly recommend to dig in vdb database and search and try the game u whant.
Amor Academia is great, now if only the art is also great. It would become even greater

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like we're frequenting the same places on vndb.

Amor Academia is great, now if only the art is also great. It would become even greater
Its a shared sentiment by most of the people who played it. It bothered me at first but I got over it and found that it wasn't that bad. The circle behind it seems like he's making another game though I don't know the details of it.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the game just got an update. Not sure what the specifics are, but it seems to be 19 cgs for a new scene (or more than one scene) in the recollection room when talking to johnny (blond friend).

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I just went through the extra content. It was pretty good, the ending left a lot up to imagination.

As said before, the content is accessed by talking to Johnny in the recollection room after beating the game. The scene starts of with Johnny in a closet, peeping at his wife, Mary and the MC's wife, Chloe, both on a bed with two strangers. Johnny then flashbacks to how he got in the situation. The story takes place after the rest of the game, so after their wedding anniversary life's gone back to normal, normal for them being their regular swapping sex. Johnny's been getting more perverted however and he's looking for new ways to enjoy his ntr fetish. Johnny comes up with an idea of switching wives for an entire month, with the wife completely loyal to the given husband. I believe it is more like, in one month one of the husbands get both wives and in the other month, the other husband gets the wives, so one dude has two chicks and the other dude has none. (Could be different but that's what I got from google translate). So for the first month, Johnny's got both Mary and Chloe and so he decides to make them have sex with complete strangers in the city (not smart). Next scene, there's the two stranger dudes in the street trying to get laid but with no luck. They're both best friends and also virgins (Pretty much like the MC and Johnny before they met Chloe and kick started their events) and when their 5th attempt at getting laid for the day fails, one of them's about to give up to go jack off to some comics. In comes Chloe and Mary who seduce them both and invite them to an inn for dinner. Now at the dinner table, the two strangers and the two wives are talking, the strangers being pretty nervous and making it obvious that they're virgins and have no experience. The wives go off to the restroom to chat and the two strangers realize that they blew their money on food and don't have enough to invite them to stay the night at the inn, quarreling ensues. In the restroom, the wives are just talking about Johnny's growing kinkiness and also the strangers reminding them of their first times with their husbands (since both husbands were virgins). Girls come back from restroom and tell the two dudes they already had their own room, dudes are happy, sex scene proceeds.
So now Johnny's flashback is done and we're back in the room with Johnny in the closet peaking at his wife, Mary and kinda wife (teacher, obedient partner for one month, etc.), Chloe and the two strangers. So, Johnny's in the closet expecting some basic sex since he found out they're virgins, plus there was also a no-kiss rule for the wives. The sex scene ensues and starts off a bit awkward with some foreplay since the two dudes are virgins. Chloe starts sex first, immediately breaks no kiss rule, Johnny looks on but doesn't want to break out of the closet like some madman voyeur (plus the two strangers don't know the wives are actually married). Sex continues, dude cums, happy times. Scene moves back to Mary, turns out the other dudes foreplay, despite being a virgin, made her come one or twice. This makes Johnny feel a bit down since he only managed to make Mary cum during their fourth time having sex while this random virgin stranger made her cum twice with foreplay alone. Then again, this only serves to turn him on more. More forbidden kissing ensues, this time between Mary and one of the strangers, Johnny still doesn't stop the kinky play. After both wives have had a good amount of sex, it halts for a bit (by now its clear that these women don't really care about any rules set and Johnny's too into it to stop it.) Johnny believes everything's done til one of the girls say she feels a bit grimy and one of the dudes suggests a shower, a group shower. This of course, wasn't in Johnny's plans but the women don't really care so all four of them head on to the shower. Johnny eventually gets out of the closet once he hears moans come from the shower and he looks at the silhouettes of the wives and strangers having sex. They're doing kinky shit in the shower, girl complains cum gets in her hair, etc. Johnny continues looking at the scene, expecting it to end shortly. It doesn't. Johnny looks on, forgetting about the time, apparently it turns evening while their in the shower so apparently they've been fucking in there for and hour or two. By now the girls are pretty worn out by now and Johnny feels like he's been one-upped by virgins, though no longer virgins (which he most likely has). One dude says that they should come out of the shower, Johnny snaps back to his senses and rushes back to the closet, fully expecting everything to be over. Nope, wives and strangers start round three. A bit into round three both girls gets thirsty, quenches their thirst in their own kinky ways, Chloe sucks dick to get hydrated whereas Mary exchanges water with another dude mouth-to-mouth (both unhygienic and clearly breaking the no kiss rule again). Johnny looks on, his dick is pleased. the wives and strangers then practice every sex position known to man (hyperbole, but point is, its a lot of sex positions) and finally it seems like everyone's been satisfied. All the sex has calmed down, though both girls are pretty much jacking the dudes off. Sexy comments from the wives on how they both believe that it was the best sex they've ever had (RIP Priest, you will be missed) and also praises their cocks. Johnny is pleased but frustrated, the usual dilemma of enjoying your wives having sex with others but also being distraught about it. Women break the ice, asks both dudes if they want to try anal sex. Johnny's super confused now. He thinks back to when Sauber took both wives' anal virginities on their anniversary and that both wives have refused to have anal sex with Johnny and the MC, their husbands, but they're both ready to have anal sex with some virgin strangers they met a couple hours ago. Anal sex ensues, girls love it. After the anal sex scene, the scene cuts to just Johnny, still in the closet and Mary on the other side of the closet. Chloe is gone and so are the two strangers (graduating from their virginities in the best way possible). Mary opens up the closet and sees Johnny in a poor state, tears in his eyes, dick in hand and a good amount of jizz. Johnny's next comment contradicts his appearance when he says that it was awesome. Scene cuts to Mary and Chloe walking in the city. Mary complains about Johnny, calling him stupid. Chloe responds that they might've made his kink worse by accident, though admits that she really enjoyed the sex with the two strangers. Mary agrees and ask if she would want to do it again, Chloe responding with a blushing, but pretty seductive face, implying yes, Cue the two former virgins walking down the street, the girls see them both and presumably chase after them so they can have more sex, this time without the knowledge of both of their husbands. Scene cuts to black, with a 'The End?'. The question mark implies that we might have more extra content or at least see the characters return in another one of the circle's games cuz he likes to do that.

So yeah, the MC is nowhere to be seen in this little extra, though he is mentioned a couple of times by Johnny and as I said, a lot of this is left up to your own imagination. The girls seem pretty into the sex with the two dudes but sometimes your left thinking what they're intentions are since you're watching from Johnny's POV. The girls seem to be somewhat worried about Johnny's growing kinkiness and maybe tried to shock him by going overboard with the strangers and disobeying the rules that Johnny set out. Or they could have simply been going along with the play but get getting a bit absorbed in it while occasionally remembering Johnny's presence in the closet. The girls could have been acting to make the virgins feel like they're good at sex or the virgins were so good at sex that they they disregarded the rules and went all out, then saw them in the street and decided to cheat on their husbands. I'd like to believe they decided to cheat on their husbands in the end because the two strangers were sex machines but that's just me. Knowing this circle however, it'll likely stray away from that territory (the exception being the game with Lloyd). But yeah, that's it. 10/10 would fap again. Support the circle.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The girls seem to be somewhat worried about Johnny's growing kinkiness and maybe tried to shock him by going overboard with the strangers and disobeying the rules that Johnny set out.
In no possible parallel universe or combination of quantum mechanics, ancient magic and magnets girl can win against the cock. No matter circumstances or whether its a simple sex act or elaborate scheme to assassinate the evil king. Girl cant win against the cock. Cock endures, cock grows stronger, cock overcomes. Fear the eternal beast consuming futile efforts of maidens and using it to fuel it's desires.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In no possible parallel universe or combination of quantum mechanics, ancient magic and magnets girl can win against the cock. No matter circumstances or whether its a simple sex act or elaborate scheme to assassinate the evil king. Girl cant win against the cock. Cock endures, cock grows stronger, cock overcomes. Fear the eternal beast consuming futile efforts of maidens and using it to fuel it's desires.
As much as I wanna believe that in this case, whenever the wives in this game swap and fuck other dudes in front of their loved ones, they usually act like they're enjoying it to sate the husbands' ntr fetish. Whenever they say 'this is the best cock ever', chances are they're only saying it to fuel the fetish further, example being Chloe when she had sex with Sauber in front of the MC. She said she enjoyed it, but in reality her thoughts implied that despite enjoying the sex a bit, she was mostly annoyed by it. I guess that's why this new content works, because its from Johnny's POV so it really does seem like the girls are enjoying it a lot. Plus there seems to be an implication that the girls are more perverted than their husbands, Mary being more casual about it and Chloe letting her lust show once in a while.

ehzyehtjrhks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Looks like the game just got an update. Not sure what the specifics are, but it seems to be 19 cgs for a new scene (or more than one scene) in the recollection room when talking to johnny (blond friend).
share plz

VNProtagonist

Reputation score
Link to updated game. First time posting one so if anythings wrong, just tell me.
Thanks for the link! I've looked everywhere for the update. I've actually only started playing this after I read you main story """""summary.""""" It's pretty good!

Last edited by a moderator:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the link! I've looked everywhere for the update. I've actually only started playing this after I read you main story """""summary.""""" It's pretty good!
Thanks, I also searched everywhere for the update so I feel your pain. Anyways, have fun.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Self proclaimed #1 fan of this circle here.
I've been following the circle's ci-en ( ) and dlsite blog and it seems like the circle's conjuring up a new ntr game, or at least that's the conclusion I've come to once looking through the posts and comment section with google translate. Seems like this ntr game might deviate a bit from the circle's normal ntr games that usually have a light tone and be more similar to Lloyd ( ) where the ntr' is more serious. In this case, it seems like there'll either be more bad ends or the bad ends will be final unlike Lloyd where your wife gets stolen in part one and you eventually get her back in the later parts. Furthermore, when replying to a comment about happy endings in the game it, the dev says that the ending isn't completely happy and that its still a bit dark.
It also seems that the main character in this game might not be as perverted than the MCs in other games, so chances are he isn't going to take the ntr as good as the characters from the game in this thread.
Overall This is through google translate so I could be overestimating or underestimating the kind of ntr we'll be getting but look forward to it.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like the dev is in the last stages of their new game. ( ). I don't know the name of it or when its actually set to release but an announcement for the game will most likely pop up on Dlsite in a few days/weeks. That's all for now.

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Seems like the dev is in the last stages of their new game. ( ). I don't know the name of it or when its actually set to release but an announcement for the game will most likely pop up on Dlsite in a few days/weeks. That's all for now.
something is popup on dlsite but it's not an announcement. it's the game itself, it's out.