Susan (Hentaispider)

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
====Bio====
Name: Susan
Level 0 Trait: Magic expertise
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.):

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Susan is a quiet girl, who often prefers to stay in the background and think things through before acting.

Susan's phone tweat out her favorite ringtone, insticively checking it. She noticed it was from Chamber Corp. Revealing a picture of some large white throne like egg and the words "New Updates!!!" and "World most Realistic MMORPG" in big gaudy colorfull print.

Needless to say, it was worth checking out.

A short subway ride later and Susan was standing in front of the massive Chamber Corp. building.

A bored Secretary typed busily at her desk, most likely playing solitare Her name tag was on crooked and when asked where to go for the new game, she looked up from under her curly copper hair and with a dull smirk nodded towards the closest hallway.

"Down the hall, I think todays arrivals are going to... Yeap... 34th floor... Have fun!"

Halfway down the hall Susan finds the elevator call button, with a press the very wall seems to slide open almost eerily

Finding her floor the doors close just as silently as they opened leaving her in the white sterile box as it climbed almost 350 feet into the air before opening to any variation of color or even wallpaper...

The room Susan found herself stepping into was more of an Office than hall and before she could even fully step through the threshold a vibrant "HI~!" Boomed through the room in an almost sing song manner instantly breaking the silence

"You can come on in dear, I don't bite!"

Only then did she notice the man standing up from an overcompensatingly large desk and began to walk over to her

"Come in! Come in!" He bekons Susan closer and finally as the two are close enough to really see each other... Susan reanalises the purpose of that desk...

This man was MASSIVE Almost seven feet tall and with shoulders wider than most doorframes! He could palm the entirety of her face if he so chose to. Just being near a beast this size is intimidating...

"Hi! I'm Jeff!" The giant held out his hand "And I'll be your 'Handler' for the time being!" With an overly ginger handshake he begins leading Susan around the office and down a side hallway.

"I'm sure you've been briefed on how everything runs here from the E-Mail, But just to make sure: These new updates are still in there Beta, so it's all hush-hush from here on in 'kay? Keep your Arms and Legs inside the Chair, I know it gets a bit stuffy in there after a few hours, but it's for your own good..."

As Susan was struggling to keep up the Jeffery's massive stride she noticed Several doors being passed, Lights dimmed, but a large egg was clearly visible within each one.

After a few more doors Jeff stopped Abruptly, "Annnd, here we are! Your chariot awaits my lady!"

Opening the door the Dim lights snap on to reveal a small room with a single car sized egg

Jeffery lumbers over to a small console next to the egg, and it soon opens up to reveal a comfortable looking reclined leather seat, and odd shimmering gadetry straight out of a sci-fi flick

"Any questions before you begin, sug?... Well... Then again.. Most 'Answers' come out within the journey..."

As Susan sat down in the cool leather seat, the last ting she could hear before the world closed off to her was Jeff humming "Don't Stop Believing"

Sitting in the dark silence wasn't too uncomfortable... It was almost as if Susan was asleep... But then the hum started, low at first, and grew in intensity untill a light eventually pierced through it, blinding at first but Susan grew accustomed to it within short time as it quickly grew and shaped itself into a menu of sorts

~Creatures~
:Humans:

Humans: Y/N Frequency___
Male/Female: Y/N Frequency___
Female/Female: Y/N Frequency___
:Monster:
EGG Classics: Y/N Frequency___
New EGG: Y/N Frequency___
:Occult:
Incorporeal Being: Y/N Frequency___
Infernal Being: Y/N Frequency___
~Features~
Pregnancy: Y/N Frequency___
Birthing: Y/N Frequency___
Egging: Y/N Frequency___
Non Consentual Sex: Y/N Frequency___
BDSM: Y/N Frequency____
Slavery: Y/N Frequency___
Roughness: Y/N Degree___[Note:_________]
Game Overs: Y/N Continues = Beta Override Permitted

As soon as each deatil was entered a new set of options became available

Cakewalk Casual Normal* Hardcore Insanity Nightmare Impossible

The difficulty Normal set as default and below it states that in the Options Menu that theres a way to raise or lower the Difficulty at any save Menu during the game

:New Update!:
Custom Level Redux!

Enter four Key phrases and EGG will create a Customised world all your own!

Enter Custom Offensive Keyphase_____ _____ _____ _____

Or

Enter Custom Defensive Keyphase_____ _____ _____ _____

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Susan (Hentaispider)

Having asked directions from the person working at the front desk, Susan steps into an elevator, not really paying attention to the surroundings as she fidgets nervously. As she steps out of the elevator, Susan almost jumps at the loud welcome, before steeling herself and walking in. As she shakes the man's hand, she forces a smile. "Hello. I'm Susan." Susan follows the man and shakes her head when he asks whether she has any questions. Having eased herself into the seat, she soon finds herself looking at a list of options and starts making her choices with a slight blush in her face.

~Creatures~
:Humans:

Humans: Y Frequency___1
Male/Female: Y Frequency___3
Female/Female: Y Frequency___2
:Monster:
EGG Classics: Y Frequency___3
New EGG: Y Frequency___4
:Occult:
Incorporeal Being: Y Frequency___5
Infernal Being: Y Frequency___5
~Features~
Pregnancy: Y Frequency___1
Birthing: Y Frequency___1
Egging: Y Frequency___3
Non Consentual Sex: Y Frequency___4
BDSM: Y Frequency____4
Slavery: Y Frequency___3
Roughness: Y/N Degree___4[Note:_________]
Game Overs: N Continues = Beta Override Permitted

Hmm. Since losing will count for a lot, I suppose I might go for easy...Although it might get boring that way...

After some time spent pondering, Susan finally settles to Normal difficulty. Then there was the matter of selecting the level. Four keywords? Hmm.

Dark Succubus Lamia Lair

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the final selections were entered the menu seemed to minimise itself, and then once more a light permeated the darkness, paired with that low hum... Untill the light filled the entirety of Susans vision.

Eventually Susan realised that she couldn't feel the chair underneath her, in a odd sense of wieghtlessness, And then the Hum slowly died away, leaving her floating in a white void

Moments pass, and soon this emptyness slowly fades into color, dark earthen colors replace the pristine whiteness... And slowly form a lush forest and the mouth of a cave.

Gravity came to Susan, and she fell hard on her rump at the sudden fall, With a groan she begins to pick herself up, noticing her attire had changed in the ordeal a set of long flowing purple robes cling to her form, and a conical hat lay at her side, as Susan examines the clothing she finds a gnarled stick, th stick however points her to something, a bit more unpleasant...

A large pile of leavings were left along with a massive sheet of cast off snakeskin, The Odor of which was surprising... And horrid... Looking back through the trees shows a game trail that leads of deep into the woods, and from the angle of the sun behind the trees it was either mid morning or early evening... The wind leaving a brisker chill on what would otherwise be a perfectly mild day...

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Hitting the ground causes Susan to groan. I guess this game is even more realistic than I thought...should be interesting. Determinedly, she grabs her hat and puts it on before examining the staff. Its surface seems surprisingly smooth and warm. With a sight Susan pulls herself up before taking a look around, her gaze returning to the cave mouth. I guess that's the lair... Hmm. Let's see what I can do with my magic. Extending her hand palm upwards, Susan issues a simple command: "Light!"

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A Three Dimensional window seems to materialise in Susans field of vision, And even the sounds of Birds chirping stops

"Greetings Player! [X]Customise

Welcome to the EGG!

It would seem you have attempted to use the Magic Interface,

Heres a few tips to help you along:

A Spellcaster generally uses there wand to channel Non-Elemental Energy bolts to attack

But it is possible to enchant such wands with elemental abilities such as Earth Wind Fire Water Lightning Wood Metal and Lust!

There may be more Elements to find, but thats up to the player to discover!

Spellcasters are also able to cast Special Magics when learned

These potent spells can do anything from Binding your foes in a corrosive Webbing, to bringing a pillar of fire down from the heavens!

Special Magics aren't without there dangers though, they use up MP and when your out, they start draining your FP! You can potentially knock yourself out by casting too big a spell when your too tired!

Susan figures that the boxed X is for a Character Name personalisation editor or something, and after investigating it and reading over this odd pop-up it seems to minimise into nothingness as abruptly as it had come.

Leaving Susan with a slightly warming wand in hand, a small orb of energy forming at the tip... Well... It's generating SOME light... And with a bit more conentration, intended to increase the size, it launches straight into the air, breaking a high off treebranch with a louder CRACK than Susan would have thought it should...

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Susan frowns as she reads the pop-up. Well, I guess that's something...Hey, whoah! She stumbles backwards as the bolt shoots out from her hand. That's encouraging. A dark cave, and me with no light.

Susan looks at the cave once more before turning away and wandering into the forest.