What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

blackkami

Reputation score
Thank you.

My problem is that I can't finish the foreigner/sake storyline. I've done the bath quest with the soil and water but no medicinal bath haas been unlocked and the water behind the swimming club is still dry too.

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
You have to complete the task of showing off your gym suit clothes to all ppl in every variation.

Gym suit with bra (dry):
- School Shop Seller
- Foreigener
- Liquor Store Seller

Take a bath after fetching the sample. The boy's mother should wait for you somewhat 14:00ish.

If done right, on the next day she should ask for the second sample.

Swimsuit:
- School Shop Seller
- Foreigener
- Liquor Store Seller
(Wet state possible, but it's a bathing suit ment to get wet.)

Gym suit with bra (wet):
- School Shop Seller
- Foreigener
- Liquor Store Seller

Gym suit without bra (wet):
- School Shop Seller
- Foreigener
- Liquor Store Seller

Take a bath after fetching the sample. The boy's mother should wait for you somewhat 14:00ish.

bm559

Reputation score
Im trying the spreading, readed the thread and followed that steps:

Even doing that one by one, she doesnt spread. I get the pink shame but still cant spread. Do you guys know what could be missing in my game for the spread?
The steps i do is:
- Time skip until clock full right
- Went into the park for taking off the panties
- Go to the dog
- Go into the house and make the janitor look the window
- Masturbate
- She notice she doesnt have the pantied and open her legs, but doesnt masturbate after that.

Is that the Spreading? or she should masturbate after opening her legs?
Sorry if my english is hard to understand.
I am in the same state, anyone know the exact list of thing to do for the masturbation without panties ?

oniku666ls

Reputation score
I am in the same state, anyone know the exact list of thing to do for the masturbation without panties ?
I see this question has been tormenting many for a long time. I will answer. The scene with masturbation without panties consists in the fact that a neighbor notices you. there is no longer any continuation and ending for this scene. I myself puzzled over this scene for a long time. I once asked a developer about the scene. the answer was as I described above.

pikadura

Reputation score
-go pee on the bushes at the field
-go sleep
-on the other day go to the field, enter the bushes and select "go out at once", the field worker steals her panties after she rolls her skirt up

-talk to kenta, give the ball back to his father and select the option who trigger the bath prank
-go to the bath
- choose to stay a little bit, then the game asks you again, select the leaving option to go out all naked

if i find some news, i update this coment

Last edited:

pocencer

Reputation score
from game 痴漢退治に御用心

FMC go to school at night for job test, but she refused to strip naked. of couse she doesn't get job.

I don't know what to do next (try click everything)

Reputation score
from game 痴漢退治に御用心

FMC go to school at night for job test, but she refused to strip naked. of couse she doesn't get job.

I don't know what to do next (try click everything)
I assume you need to get her gauge up more before getting to that part? i honestly wouldn't be able to confirm that though, i kinda gave up trying to find my way on the untranslated ones and just got saves for them.

Delastuchiha

Reputation score
IIRC increasing shame must need full sex level
This here is unfinished walkthrough i got from this forum
You are a legend, after digging through the forum, this turned out to be the most accurate walkthrough.
Sadly, the game end-phase events were a disappointment corruption wise, the girl keeps using the medicine then forgets all recent events, thus, it loops back to the same results

Anyways, Thanks for the share-!

konor12319

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
You have to complete the task of showing off your gym suit clothes to all ppl in every variation.

Gym suit with bra (dry):
- School Shop Seller
- Foreigener
- Liquor Store Seller

If done right, on the next day she should ask for the second sample.

Swimsuit:
- School Shop Seller
- Foreigener
- Liquor Store Seller
(Wet state possible, but it's a bathing suit ment to get wet.)

Gym suit with bra (wet):
- School Shop Seller
- Foreigener
- Liquor Store Seller

Gym suit without bra (wet):
- School Shop Seller
- Foreigener
- Liquor Store Seller

Hi, can you give link to the game on google drive?

RoboticKiller

Reputation score
How do I get her to keep the towel on? I got her to her state of not having all of her pyjamas on and went to the shower before going near the entry but I get no option to keep it on afterwards? I feel like I’ve done everything on the guide right up to that point.

RoboticKiller

Reputation score
How do I get her to keep the towel on? I got her to her state of not having all of her pyjamas on and went to the shower before going near the entry but I get no option to keep it on afterwards? I feel like I’ve done everything on the guide right up to that point.
Well I found out what I needed to do which was to sell the gym and swimsuit clothing independently for different dialog, then look everywhere for new dialog with the wet gym clothes and then go to the drunk man at night and refuse twice. Then he stole the underwear, so I went to the old man in the basement and stayed up till late and was able to keep the towel on.

ghettonorwegian

Reputation score
Alright since I cant find this answer litterally anywhere I have to ask. How on earth do you Pee? Ive gotten myself to the final part of the game and can initiate sex scenes but everyone just keeps saying "Dude lmao just pee" in spots and theres never an option for it. Do I have some sort of inferior 1.2 version im unaware of? Is Pee/Urinate/"Patience" just wet or is there something else? Ive even tried sipping some of that sweet water tap and clicking everywhere in the house. Also guide says just buy the Sake during the day and im completely unable to. Figured maybe THAT would do it but I cant buy it. Do I need to lay with the Gaijin first?

Also was stuck on invitation from Janitor. Needed to low sleep/Towel the window two seperate times to advance.

EddymmSP

Reputation score
English discussion only.
Estou realmente perdido no jogo... Não consigo chegar na cena de me masturbar sem calcinha e passar para o zelador.
Alguém tem uma dica para me dar?

kulfana

Reputation score
Hate to ask this question for such an old game but, even with the walkthrough, how do you progress in the game after the drunkard scene where you pee yourself? I never get the 2nd salesman event. ty tho
#edit nvm got it

Last edited: