What's new

ADV [スタジオ名瀬 / StudioNAZE ] プリメラの好奇心・ Primera's curiosity (RJ212311)

kiwi man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game just came out and I couldn't find a thread regarding this game.

You play as a girl going around collecting events around town, watching her slowly get more corrupt because plot. Played the trial and apparently there's ovulation? Not sure if actual pregnancy is in the game or not.
Game's got some nice art, but it seems to be very linear in terms of gameplay.
Also RPGMaker MV.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
who does not want to fret rum the version 1.00 has some serious mistakes and is at some point because of a bug in the event no longer playable.

Wer sich nicht rum ärgern will die version 1.00 hat einige schwere fehler und ist an ner gewissen stelle wegen nen Bug im Event nicht mehr weiter spielbar. !!

itachi1996

Reputation score
Here is my complete save for the game for those who don't want to suffer bugs or don't want to waste time. You just need to speak to the woman to get to the collection room.

Key: !5NKWKYGgnUwO1YkGcun5I3qBpf7OpjXk1ygAjb4WHHk

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I tried the save, but it doesn't show on the list of saves.

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this is my savedata for complete gallery, just talk to the person next to you
--------------------

I cannot post attached files or long link coz my post count still low

Edit : try this one instead

it contain the global and also the config save

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You can't upload attachment to the new forum for the moment - old attachment work, but we need to wait for an update to upload new attachment.
Meanwhile, we can only post direct link...

PS : just putting the final save in other folder isn't enough - you need to have the global. rpgsave file as well (and maybe the config file too...)

Last edited:

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh, then try this one, it have both the global and also the config file too...

Last edited:

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like there is an update about the bug, but i dont see any patch or new data game from google or A-S... did someone have the newest patch?
Info from here (i cant post photo too...):

Humsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Quite a nice game.

Some tips:
- Primera state text at the top of the screen:
Dunno | Want to pee | She is excited | Pussy is filled up ;) | She used perfume that excites surrounding men | Ovulating | Pregnant

- In left side after pictures with her naked state, there is a bar with hearts. It shows how nympho Primera is. More hearts you have - more events appear.
- Always save game before h events. There are events where you can move and if you talk from wrong place, you are stuck forever.
- If you wonder if you made a mistake in first event with kid in the church - no, there is another event with him after you get more lewd hearts.
- There is bug with bar toilet after first event in it. Only go in there if Primera wants to pee or else you will be stuck.

Last edited:

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here's version v1.01 (requires the base game):

Unzip the torrent from nyaa, then unzip this archive into the root of the game. Replace all.

Key: !D8u8E7SC938FAkuj31iGunQLyS78hO6ktNStrCmAoSw

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A few more tips in addition to Humsas:

1. If you get stuck, you most likely have to progress the blacksmith. Go to the adventure hall (right of the tavern), talk to people there, then talk to blacksmith. (Make sure you have at least 3,000 gold too.)

2. If you get stuck again, go to the adventure hall and talk to the yellow-haired guy. He basically wants you to find someone to join his party? You'll have to talk to armor-looking dudes in both the adventure hall and tavern. (I think there are two npcs in each location.) Once you do that, I think you have to wait a day and go back to the adventure hall, talk to yellow hair guy again, then try to leave. She should try to give up, until another dude walks in. Talk to the new dude, who wants compensation. Walk away towards the door, be stopped by your familiar-thingie, then go back to him. He will follow you, take him to your house.

3. If you get stuck a 3rd time, it's most likely the green dude in the adventure hall. Your character is too shy to flirt with him, and needs the pink heart item from either the night merchant or the guy left of the blacksmith. Use that item, then talk to him. He will still reject you, at which point you'll need to go back to the merchant again and purchase the violet heart item. Use that on yourself, then talk to the green guy to progress.

Other tips:

* For the old perv in the black hat - his last task is to piss inside a cup. You have to go back to your house and use the toilet.
* You can't finish the bar event until she maxes out her heart meter and gets the mark on her belly - otherwise she will just keep passing out drunk.
* You can get r*ped by the two homeless guys with the violet heart item, and you can enter the tent and sex up that guy when she gets the mark (only daytime).

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unzip the torrent from nyaa, then unzip this archive into the root of the game. Replace all.

nothing ! Unfortunately, the event in the bar was still unplayable what was bent there is still there! :mad:

Humsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks!

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My game gets stuck at the point where you try to seduce the guy in the guild hall with the aphrodisiac and the perfume. They go to next room and the game says 'Now Loading' but nothing happens. I installed 1.01 patch too ... anyone has an idea?

Edit: Same with complete save. When the Now Loading screen gets triggered in any way the game softlocks

Last edited:

Aver

Reputation score
Does anyone still have full save for this game? those save file links are all death :(

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Does anyone still have full save for this game? those save file links are all death :(
Thanks for the pointless necro. Here's the thing about mediafire, you can't go directly there from a link here, mediafire blocks it. You need to copy past the link.

Aver

Reputation score
Thanks for the pointless necro. Here's the thing about mediafire, you can't go directly there from a link here, mediafire blocks it. You need to copy past the link.
I see... sorry i didn't know about how it works and thanks for the fast reply :)