What's new

ADV [スタジオ名瀬 / StudioNAZE ] プリメラの好奇心・ Primera's curiosity (RJ212311)

Finral112

Reputation score
I get stuck just starting the game, the spirit possesses primera then I go to church, then I talk to the guard I find his pen, then I talk to the young man in the tavern and he asks me to get him a sword of fire, I go to the Blacksmith but this one talks about touching the breasts and then I talk to him again and primera runs away saying she can't do it. I don't know what else to do from that point on, I talked to all the characters and nothing :c help me please.

Ahegaomin

Reputation score
I get stuck just starting the game, the spirit possesses primera then I go to church, then I talk to the guard I find his pen, then I talk to the young man in the tavern and he asks me to get him a sword of fire, I go to the Blacksmith but this one talks about touching the breasts and then I talk to him again and primera runs away saying she can't do it. I don't know what else to do from that point on, I talked to all the characters and nothing :c help me please.
I think from there you have to do the bar quests at night, then I can't rmemeber which came first, the people outside of bar, or you being able to talk to the blacksmith again. You could try both.