What's new

RPG RPG Maker 「スタジオねこキック / Studio Neko Kick」寝取られエルフ ソフィア / Netorare Elf Sofia (RJ229672)

FlamingDildo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLSite:
Dev blog:

RJ229672_img_main.jpg

A few of the tags:
- Impregnation
- NTR
- Shota

Story:

You're Sophia, an elf in a village who's dating her childhood friend. Day after you lose your virginity to him, your dad's client or something demands 50 million from your family. Pop's got 49, guess you'll have to go and accumulate the remaining million "somehow".

Gameplay:

It's a pretty simple game; you start out in your house, move around a number of villages and try to work at different places gaining different outfits depending on where you worked. You can switch between those outfits and each have their own sex scenes.

I ain't that deep into the game yet but it's been pretty fun so far, in my opinion. You can't work in the same area more than 4 times or so, so after that you'll just have to find the next place to work at. In a way, this reminds me of some of Saboten's games (working part time at places, obtaining the workplaces' outfits, H-scenes for each one)

After you finish working somewhere for the day, you enter night phase. Certain areas that are inaccessible during the day, like brothels, are open during this time.

Features:

- 9 sets of clothing
- 21 unique H-scenes (so, excluding those scenes that share the same pose from others but with a different outfit).
- The main character is voiced!
- Too much sex results in pregnancy.
- You can click the screen like a grid, for moving around and talking. You automatically run when moving like this.

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am stucked right after the job that gives you an apron outfit, can't seem to find other events. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP
FlamingDildo

FlamingDildo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am stucked right after the job that gives you an apron outfit, can't seem to find other events. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Had the same issue lol. Go to a village named Reverse-something (starts with リバース), enter the guild house (first building on your left), move upstairs, and go through the door on the right. Talk to the blonde woman behind the table in a green room and seat. She's the guild master, you'll work as a recruiter there with a new outfit.

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can you list down a guide? I seem to get stucked pretty easily

s3ph1roth

Reputation score
This game is easy to play... What you want to do is:
1. find that memo (look at the image below) outside some buildings except the guild ones or other special events,
2. don't sleep with your man, if you do you can't unlock new especially at night,
3. you need to raise the 3rd bar to unlock other jobs
4. don't run out your energy (1st bar), if you do u will get "game over",
5. sleep if you want to refill your energy,
6. you have 50 days until the X day, so... take it easy.

If you do it efficiently you will finish the game around days 32-35
lastly if you can find "Reminiscent room" (回想部屋), I can share the save file

Attachments

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stuck on that farm quest the first one which you need to click the circle on the grass, when clicking it nothing happens. How do you complete this quest?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know what to do after doing the maid job?
Short "walkthrough" on how to get as far as I got;

1: Go to blacksmith in 4th town
2: "Guild" building in 2nd town, going up to the second floor and talking to the guild master there
3: 5th destination "farm" talk to the guy right outside, he'll ask you to grab the hay bales inside and bring them to the marked location, after which you need to clean up the shite from the horse stables
4: Church building in 4th town
5: House in the top-right of the 2nd town, requires you to be wearing the "school" outfit, should be able to do something in the first building in 4th town as well
6: "Dancing stage" in 2nd town, need to talk to the boss in the upper room
7: Mansion in 2nd town
8: ???

OP
FlamingDildo

FlamingDildo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stuck on that farm quest the first one which you need to click the circle on the grass, when clicking it nothing happens. How do you complete this quest?
You need to collect haystacks in the leftmost room of the farm and place them on that grass, but you can only carry one or two at a time. Your objective's to feed the sheep with those. After you're done with that, you need to clean up the horse shit in each of the stalls.

Anyone know what to do after doing the maid job?
Short "walkthrough" on how to get as far as I got;

1: Go to blacksmith in 4th town
2: "Guild" building in 2nd town, going up to the second floor and talking to the guild master there
3: 5th destination "farm" talk to the guy right outside, he'll ask you to grab the hay bales inside and bring them to the marked location, after which you need to clean up the shite from the horse stables
4: Church building in 4th town
5: House in the top-right of the 2nd town, requires you to be wearing the "school" outfit, should be able to do something in the first building in 4th town as well
6: "Dancing stage" in 2nd town, need to talk to the boss in the upper room
7: Mansion in 2nd town
8: ???
Go to southeast of リバース (2nd town), there's a building southwest of the bakery with a blue lantern next to the door. Go inside, talk to the blonde guy, he should by now give you permission to enter through the door behind him and talk to the gyaruo. That's when you get a white bikini and you can perform as an idol a few times.

After you're done with that, go back to that area and talk to the guy in front of the house north to that place, the one who's always there. He asks you to buy a cake for him. Go inside the bakery, talk to the lady to buy a cake, and talk to the guy again, and he'll run away allowing you to enter the house he's always blocked the entrance to. When you enter you'll see a chest containing a bunny suit once you open it.

That's where I'm stuck lol no idea where to go now. Not enough lechery level for the brothel north of Dahl (3rd town), nor for the bar east of the 4th town. Every other previous job simply does the mere time-skip without a scene.

Last edited:

s3ph1roth

Reputation score
This is the 2nd times I finished the game and still can't find where the "Reminiscent room" (回想部屋) is :ROFLMAO::eek:

s3ph1roth

Reputation score
game deleted maybe somthing wrong
  1. need new version
  2. home click toy/doll 15 times then town right pond has boat, use boat go up can go hscene room
Updated ver3,
what toy? the teddy bear?
and where is the boat? (If I guess it right it will be at the town with sex toys shop)

scratiii

Reputation score
You need to collect haystacks in the leftmost room of the farm and place them on that grass, but you can only carry one or two at a time. Your objective's to feed the sheep with those. After you're done with that, you need to clean up the horse shit in each of the stalls.

Go to southeast of リバース (2nd town), there's a building southwest of the bakery with a blue lantern next to the door. Go inside, talk to the blonde guy, he should by now give you permission to enter through the door behind him and talk to the gyaruo. That's when you get a white bikini and you can perform as an idol a few times.

After you're done with that, go back to that area and talk to the guy in front of the house north to that place, the one who's always there. He asks you to buy a cake for him. Go inside the bakery, talk to the lady to buy a cake, and talk to the guy again, and he'll run away allowing you to enter the house he's always blocked the entrance to. When you enter you'll see a chest containing a bunny suit once you open it.

That's where I'm stuck lol no idea where to go now. Not enough lechery level for the brothel north of Dahl (3rd town), nor for the bar east of the 4th town. Every other previous job simply does the mere time-skip without a scene.
After you finish the maid job and aquire a job skill of 71 you can go to the bar and talk to the bartender. you have on the bunny suit to do the job.

well after i completed the bar job i *think* i figured out where to go next, when going back to the mansion (maid job) and entering the bottom right door the maid says something about a pie inspector or something, yet the dialog just replays over and over and am forced to close the game. not sure whats wrong with it but ill continue to look around for anything else. after the bar job i belive the next mission is the brothel however none of my outfits actually let you do the job, so i guess you have to find a new one first

***okay youre supposed to go to the third town and talk to the man in the bag shop to get the new suit

Reputation score
From the other thread the day and money spamming lines were fixed but when you're given a choice it keeps spamming the choices completely missing the question for the choices, is there any fix for that?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
After you finish the maid job and aquire a job skill of 71 you can go to the bar and talk to the bartender. you have on the bunny suit to do the job.
I only have a job skill of 70 and talking to the bartender with the bunny suit does nothing, how do you get it to 71?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This game reminds me of some of Acerola, might be worth playing while waiting for Yukino's translation, does this have multiple endings like Acerola's games?

khazmodan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to get maid suit?

**nvm that, i completed the game before gets to 100 lechery...

Last edited:

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how can i work in the bar i have the last stat on 71 and the bunny dress but i cant work there at night

scratiii

Reputation score
how can i work in the bar i have the last stat on 71 and the bunny dress but i cant work there at night
when mine was at 71 i just went to the bar at night and talked to the bartender. im not sure why you wouldnt be able to.

I only have a job skill of 70 and talking to the bartender with the bunny suit does nothing, how do you get it to 71?
have you gone to the clothes shop for the second scene? theres another scene there using a little vibrating jawn thats all i can think of that youd be able to miss.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am also having issues accessing the recollection room. I finished the game by having Sophia work in the brothel for the third time and the game automatically ends since Sophia made enough money. However I am not allowed to save and the game goes back to the main menu after the credits. I loaded up the game and clicked on the teddy bear next to the bed in Sophia's room 15 times and searched everywhere for a boat. Nothing. I started a new game and clicked the bear next to the bed in Sophia's room 15 times, nothing. I really need detailed instructions here, cause I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Running Version 3 (I think... according to the Sukebei Torrent Description)