What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Jiyuki is the 2nd town, 2nd teleport. It's more of a washing house, just a house with a lot of women in it and water running through it, not a mill, mixed something up. You have to bring the plum stuff there. The events aren't handled with common events, common events are only used for game over scenes and some shop- and fight-related stuff. It just uses variables and switches for the quests instead, from what I can tell. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, sorry if that's the case, it's been a while since I worked with these quests.

The quest you still have is might be for the picks, then. You can get those in the 3rd town, 4th teleport, in the house with the two merchants. One sells the picks, 4 in total again. Turn them in at the second town, a miner there wants them.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for help Daniel, as I think I'm starting to get the hang of the game.
Here's what I found. On the 1st town you have the villagers there to help you cook/craft the resources for the marketplace (considered the 3rd town).
For instance, the plum specialty quest requested some kind of juice. For the juice you needed 1 pack of sugar and 5 plums. However, to get sugar, you need to harvest sugar canes. This means that you have to follow a certain craft logic :)
Also, several quests are "grouped" quests. For instance the plum specialty quest is grouped into 4 quests, where each quest requires you to forage plums of greater quality.
This also happened with the beef quest and I'm pretty sure that more quests will be like this.

Regarding the quests on the editor, I've found that these are stored as items, so I pretty much need to find the corresponding item and I'll know what do from there.

My only pending quest is the 1st I shown on my previous post, mainly because I can't remember where I first got it :|

Edit* YAY! I got it! The quest that was pending was the miner on the coal city. He was asking for a pickaxe :)
Now I just need to find a diamond for the last pickaxe lol...

And I just found out that diamonds are found within the northern coal mine, at the lava stage (hard stage).

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Double posting for another question.
I've defeated the tentacles plant on Mercator Forest, but then there's a group of 3 Ugubon Kuzura (those plants with acid inside)
How do I defeat these? I can't heal enough for the damage from the 3 plants :|

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Double posting for another question.
I've defeated the tentacles plant on Mercator Forest, but then there's a group of 3 Ugubon Kuzura (those plants with acid inside)
How do I defeat these? I can't heal enough for the damage from the 3 plants :|
Are you at the level the game suggests you should be at for challenging those plants? I assume you are talking about the forest with visible plants where you are given a dialogue before initiating combat? That dialogue suggests the minimum level you should be at before battling that plant, and the number goes up the further into the forest you go. Level 30 is suggested for the first plant, and Level 60 for the second. The plants on the second screen suggest being at Level 90 and Level 120, respectively. I don't know if there are more plants after that, but if there are, it would likely follow the same pattern.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hummm... I did try at lvl52.
Ok, I guess I'll go back there when I'm at lvl60.
But wait... why are the plants that hard? Does this mean that area is the last I should go to?

Edit* Lmao... ok, how do I defeat this boss?

1527198574034.png

Last edited:

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Level 60 is the recommended level, but the plants are kind of dangerous, if you just try to fight them without preparation. Their damage scales on moves that cause status effects with % of your HP. Though they are actually incredibly easy if you buy the proper equipment and use it before fighting them. There's a lady in the house to the left of the Forest Market, she sells resistance equipment that can make you immune against various status effects. They're pretty expensive, but well worth it, if you have the materials. Money shouldn't be a problem, play the slot machines, hit a jackpot and you probably won't have to worry about money ever again. Item 6 from her inventory prevents acid (might be useful against the second plant, don't remember it too well) and the last item prevents swallow/bind moves, trivializing quite some bosses. I think the materials can be found deeper in the mine, just run from battles once they start to get too difficult and farm. If the flat damage they deal with basic attacks is the actual problem, just come back at a higher level. Use fire magic with 4 times empower, that deals a ton of damage, especially if you equip something in the 3rd slot that also boosts fire damage.

tormakir

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anybody have an alternate download link for the 2.1.1 update. I'm having difficulty downloading it from the main site.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
ffs... is there a way to hack the freaking slot machine? I've been at it for 3 hours already... the best I have so far is around 20000 coins -_-

Edit*... ok after playing the slot machines for about 7 hours... I gathered a sum of 120k coins and trade them for gold.
I bought the necklace that resists vs the acid and I managed to beat the plants.
Now, I have a log blocking the path.. I've checked the editor and I found out that I first need to clear chapter 2 (if I translated it right).
Where do I need to go?
I can't beat the tree boss since it deals ton of damage with every spell...

Edit** Ok, I figure out that you can change classes after you're on the cave after the bandit's stages. I changed back to the mage class and easy win lol..

Last edited:

Kate92

Reputation score
Does anybody have a full save game file they would like to share with me, including the new scenes ? It would be appreciated very mutch.;)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anybody have a full save game file they would like to share with me, including the new scenes ? It would be appreciated very mutch.;)
If I ever finish the game I'll share a save here. I think I'm getting close.

Btw, I need to know where I can find soy. Can anyone point me out? I'm not being able to find it on the editor :|

Edit* Finally, I found that soy is grindeable on the forest with the spiders. There's also a girl there that trades 100 soy for 30 herbs (a very specific herb though).

Edit** Well I'm stuck on a shrine after the water cave where you need to break 2 crystals.
I already broke the crystal on the right, but I can't break the one on the left, since I can't defeat the fire guardian.
It deals over 2k damage on each strike :|

Last edited:

kaldwin

Reputation score
Can someone tell me where you find charcoal? I've looked in every town and can't seem to find anyone who sells it.

Edit: The flaming skull things in the forest of light at the beginning of chapter 2 drop charcoal. I'd still appreciate it if anyone could tell me a quicker way to get it. Need lots of steel to make oricalcum and lots of charcoal to make lots of steel.

Last edited:

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anybody have an alternate download link for the 2.1.1 update. I'm having difficulty downloading it from the main site.
V
Alt link:

Well, SweetSprite has updated the game to Ver2.1.2.

Fantia:

Change log:
●Ver.2.1.2
・バッドエンドアニメ4種作り直し (recreated 4 bad-end animations)
・回想モードの未開放バグを修正 (fixed a bug in reminiscence mode)
・その他バグを修正 (fixed various other bugs)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I went through them all, and I can safely say that the first worm fight and the fight against the horde of slimes were "recreated". I use quotes cause there's really nothing different except that they move around now, so it's more improved than anything else. As for the other two, I'm not quite sure. The lamia one was changed slightly. When the 2.0 update hit, her tail moved around when she ate the main character. But now her whole body moves with the wiggles. So I'm unsure if that one is counted towards the 4 mentioned in this version. I'm sure the creator will mention it somewhere on Twitter or their blog.

Hentairobot

Reputation score
Can someone tell me what this mob is asking? Is this a easter egg or a kind of joke?

duvida.jpg

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Let's hope someone uploads the new version somewhere.
If you already have the game, Sweetsprite has a free download on their fanita to upgrade to the new version. You just need to make a free account there so you can see 18+ posts, and just go on the fanita link that ulmfan put a few pots back.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
If you already have the game, Sweetsprite has a free download on their fanita to upgrade to the new version. You just need to make a free account there so you can see 18+ posts, and just go on the fanita link that ulmfan put a few pots back.
Wait, You have to have bought the game from there first, right?

Edit* Nvm, I think I found where to get the upgraded version. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The dolphin was used instead of clippy as the assistant in Japanese copies of MS Office.
何について調べますか? : "What are you looking for?"
A question that united the entire nation in typing the response:
お前を消す方法 : "A way to get rid of you."

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can increase your win rate with the slot machines by saving before doing it and reloading if you lose too many coins. Apart from that, it looks as if you can slightly manipulate when it stops, but I have no idea if that is actually the case or if it's just random. Either way, get one big win and you should never again have to worry about money again.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
You can increase your win rate with the slot machines by saving before doing it and reloading if you lose too many coins. Apart from that, it looks as if you can slightly manipulate when it stops, but I have no idea if that is actually the case or if it's just random. Either way, get one big win and you should never again have to worry about money again.
I'm already done with this ^^
I'm almost done with the game now, I just need to find out how to defeat the fire guardian on the forest after the water cave now.

Status
Not open for further replies.