What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaldwin

Reputation score
Edit** Well I'm stuck on a shrine after the water cave where you need to break 2 crystals.
I already broke the crystal on the right, but I can't break the one on the left, since I can't defeat the fire guardian.
It deals over 2k damage on each strike :|

Get yourself the magic ring from the secret shop in the first town (first portal) that lets you take two actions per turn. one of those actions can be a guard, so you're effectively taking 1/4 damage every turn and still able to attack. you'll need some oricalcum (I think 2) and 10 magic crystals. Mr. Satan (or whatever his name is) will convert magic sand to crystal fragments and fragments to whole crystals after you get out of the fairy forest in chapter 2. If you haven't found the secret shop yet, talk to the ghost floating around in the south east part of the first town. Then you can enter the shop. location shown in the attached picture

Edit: forgot there's a magic deflecting spell...Use that instead. You get it from the black smith in the mining town. I think it's on a cane.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Get yourself the magic ring from the secret shop in the first town (first portal) that lets you take two actions per turn. one of those actions can be a guard, so you're effectively taking 1/4 damage every turn and still able to attack. you'll need some oricalcum (I think 2) and 10 magic crystals. Mr. Satan (or whatever his name is) will convert magic sand to crystal fragments and fragments to whole crystals after you get out of the fairy forest in chapter 2. If you haven't found the secret shop yet, talk to the ghost floating around in the south east part of the first town. Then you can enter the shop. location shown in the attached picture

Edit: forgot there's a magic deflecting spell...Use that instead. You get it from the black smith in the mining town. I think it's on a cane.
Phew, thank the lord there's a spell for that, I couldn't bear anymore tiresome grinding xD
Thanks for the info!

Edit* ... this is getting stupid... Now that I have the spell that blocks his fire spell he keeps on spamming a skill that instakills me most of the time, rendering the spell block useless ... wtf?...................

Last edited:

kaldwin

Reputation score
Phew, thank the lord there's a spell for that, I couldn't bear anymore tiresome grinding xD
Thanks for the info!

Edit* ... this is getting stupid... Now that I have the spell that blocks his fire spell he keeps on spamming a skill that instakills me most of the time, rendering the spell block useless ... wtf?...................

Is it the same instant-kill skill the final boss from chapter 1 uses? Never saw them uses it, so I either killed them too quickly or I was wearing the accessory that blocks it. The old woman just before the forest market (red portal) makes the accessory using a magic crystal.

Also the spell that raises agility is pretty broken when combined with the shoulder pads that have the same effect. those combined with the magic reflecting spell makes you near untouchable. I didn't take a single hit from either of the guardians using this strategy. then I just sat back, cast Diacuate (that's what google translate calls it) 4 times and one-shot both guardians with a max charged fire/ice spell. Agility up spell is on a cane at the black smith (it's the spell that looks like a bathroom door sign). shoulder pads are sold at the armor shop in the first town

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it the same instant-kill skill the final boss from chapter 1 uses? Never saw them uses it, so I either killed them too quickly or I was wearing the accessory that blocks it. The old woman just before the forest market (red portal) makes the accessory using a magic crystal.

Also the spell that raises agility is pretty broken when combined with the shoulder pads that have the same effect. those combined with the magic reflecting spell makes you near untouchable. I didn't take a single hit from either of the guardians using this strategy. then I just sat back, cast Diacuate (that's what google translate calls it) 4 times and one-shot both guardians with a max charged fire/ice spell. Agility up spell is on a cane at the black smith (it's the spell that looks like a bathroom door sign). shoulder pads are sold at the armor shop in the first town

Can you point out the name of the said spell in japanese and of the shoulder pads? This way I could look for them on the editor to find them out.

What's the final bad end? Is it after the tree looking boss?
I believe it's after these guardians.

Edit* Ok, finally I beat the guardian with the spell and the pads, but fcking hell he was op as hell, he still managed to kill me twice...

@nanaya1234 The last bad end is indeed after the guardians.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Yay! So happy!
Finally finished the game. Thanks for the help everyone.

kaldwin

Reputation score
Can you point out the name of the said spell in japanese and of the shoulder pads? This way I could look for them on the editor to find them out.

I believe it's after these guardians.

Edit* Ok, finally I beat the guardian with the spell and the pads, but fcking hell he was op as hell, he still managed to kill me twice...

@nanaya1234 The last bad end is indeed after the guardians.

Attachments

Kernog

Reputation score
Hello. I just started the game. Do you know what the switch in the heroine's cellar, next to the save point, do?

Kate92

Reputation score
Is there a full translated version of the new updated one ? Or is it being worked on ?

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update, ver2.2.0.

Fantia:

Change log:
●Ver.2.2.0
・低画質モードを追加(バッドエンドや拘束アニメが表示されない方向け)(added a low-res mode for those that still have black screens for bad end/restraint CGs)
・タナオロの異国風の旅人にゲームアドバイスを追加 (added game advice for Tanaro's exotic style travelers (?))
・メニュー画面にリンクを追加 (added links on the menu screen)
・バッドエンド1種を作り直し (rebuilt one bad end CG)

The low-res mode is activated on the Options menu, it is the option right above Language. Just set it to YES to switch to low-res mode.
The newest selection right below Options leads to URLs to SweetSprite's website, and the Fantia page for updates.

Also...

SweetSprite might be previewing Chapter 3 during Comiket 94.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone found out which scene was rebuilt?

Edit* Ok, apparently the scene that was rebuilt is the bondage one with the bandits, right outside the hideout forest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.