What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon. T

Reputation score
Get yourself the magic ring from the secret shop in the first town (first portal) that lets you take two actions per turn. one of those actions can be a guard, so you're effectively taking 1/4 damage every turn and still able to attack. you'll need some oricalcum (I think 2) and 10 magic crystals. Mr. Satan (or whatever his name is) will convert magic sand to crystal fragments and fragments to whole crystals after you get out of the fairy forest in chapter 2. If you haven't found the secret shop yet, talk to the ghost floating around in the south east part of the first town. Then you can enter the shop. location shown in the attached picture

Edit: forgot there's a magic deflecting spell...Use that instead. You get it from the black smith in the mining town. I think it's on a cane.
Hello there. I'm a new guy to this page but I also played the game, too. Nice to meet you!
Anyway, I wanna ask something about what you have said about the secret shop. I've tried to find the ghost you mentioned but couldn't find it. Could you give me some help on that please?

kaldwin

Reputation score
Hello there. I'm a new guy to this page but I also played the game, too. Nice to meet you!
Anyway, I wanna ask something about what you have said about the secret shop. I've tried to find the ghost you mentioned but couldn't find it. Could you give me some help on that please?
The ghost won't be there at the start of the game. I'm not sure exactly when it shows up, but it's not until chapter 2 at least.

Marmalade

Lurker
Reputation score
What causes the "progressive" vore attacks to trigger? I've seen it once on the worm, from whence there was no escape. I thought it might have triggered by HP but that doesn't seem to be it. Is it entirely random in a battle?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What causes the "progressive" vore attacks to trigger? I've seen it once on the worm, from whence there was no escape. I thought it might have triggered by HP but that doesn't seem to be it. Is it entirely random in a battle?
I believe it is entirely random if the scenes will continue to an inescapable situation. Other than the vore ones, I think the only other grab scene that does that is with the arachnae boss in the most recent update. You can prevent these by making accessories that grant immunity to those status conditions all together. I don't remember where you get them though, but I know it's been discussed in the thread already, if you want to search this thread instead.

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I can confirm that it's a random chance, and varies in each case (between 2 and 5% if I recall). The first state inflicted has a chance each turn to also inflict a "worsening situation" debuff, and if that stacks to a certain number (depending on the enemy), it's game over. In addition to both major worm enemies, the flesh tubes, and the Arachne boss, the bees in the recent update have a random chance to progressively petrify with their basic attacks.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
After checking on the files, big worm has around 1.5% at low, the tube worms have 5%.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As of now, there has been no update status on either of SweetSprite's Twitter accounts.

So yea, I guess it is delayed.

Reputation score
Although it was scheduled to be released around this evening, "Forever Forest RPG 2 Chapter 3 Debug Version", but unfortunately it did not make it. I am sorry. On the night of tomorrow (10th), the third chapter will be released on Twitter and Fan Tier, bug response will be after 16th. (There is no debug version) Please be forewarned. # Abyssal forest RPG 2

Translated off the blog. Apparently, there will be a 3.1.0 release, similar to Chapter 2, but we will have a playable build by this time tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Update -
Debug version for listener will be delivered around 23 ~ 0 o'clock, after about 1 hour debugging, I will start burning 300 CDs for about 5 hours. (Debug version is incomplete data can not be used for upgrading etc. Please note.) Those who can spoil yourself please cooperate in debugging.

So, things will start happening around midnight Japan time.

Edit: Either Itsuki fell asleep at their computer or they just went straight to doing the CD burning. Either way, the midnight launch window was completely missed. =^>.<^=

Edit 2: APPARENTLY, Itsuki released the debug build on some insider channel, and that went well. Of course, I can see them getting metaphorically shot since apparently, the aforementioned release did not happen at all. Itsuki took it upon himself to still do Thursday's planned beta test. If anyone was on that debug test, please let the board know.

Last edited:

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As stated, the game is now updated to ver3.0.0.

Fantia:

Changelog:
●Ver.3.0.0
・シナリオを追加(第三章) (Added Chapter 3 scenario)
・ブランチマイニング場を作り直し (Redone branching in mining grounds (?))
・ダイアキュート解除バグを修正 (Fixed diacut release bug (?))
・バッドエンドアニメ1種を作り直し (Redone 1 bad end animation)
※第三章完結編は8月下旬~9月上旬頃に公開予定 (Final version of Chapter 3 will be released around later August to early September)

AriaWarden

Reputation score
So all I could find (not understanding the language) is that you speak to Satan in the house to start chapter 3, a new teleport appears in the base ment to a new forest, with areas seemingly split into A-d, 1-5. Theres no enemies though, and all I have found so far is a chest in A4 with a weapon in it. Theres a few pools you can walk to the center of, but nothing to interact with. I'm probably missing something.

EDIT: theres also a key item in B4

I did some running around, the city near the bandit base (where you need the gym clothes) can be rebuilt via sidequests, which is the gold star quest you get, but otherwise I am clueless as to what to do next. Trying that google translate lens thing tells me theres a cafe to visit, but i have no idea where.

EDIT 2: Eventually figured it out. For the gold quest Satan gives you, you talk to a lady in the ruined town (top left most teleporter in the basement) and for the silver one that seems to be main story, you go back to the first town (top right most portal) and go to a cafe. go behind the counter, talk to him, then you get a quest to get an apron. You get this near the big market area (can teleport there from the cafe if you have debug crystals enabled) and it continues from there.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Man, I forgot how cryptic Japanese RPG games can be when you have absolutely no idea what to do if it's different than "make your way forward". I would love to see what scenes were added in, but I've only managed to see one after getting the apron for that cafe job. I'm just gonna wait and see what needs to be done next. Or I could probably have just overlooked something.

AriaWarden

Reputation score
Right now I've found the stalker guy in town (guy in black outfit outside cafe) and got one ending from him, a second option seems to be to bring him home with you, and the third calls a guard. I've then gone to the new forest area behind the ranch (after the apron job first time) and got a few endings there, but now I need to go to soem Miasma forest, and I have no idea where it is.

I'm using the google translate app on my phone to try and translate the key points of the game, but its tough going, and forest really doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.