What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowClaw35

Reputation score
How do you use other peoples saves or your saves from previous versions? I've never been able to get them to work even after moving them from the old version save folder to the newer ones. Can anyone help with that?

AriaWarden

Reputation score
The lady in red was really tough to beat, I ultimately spammed Explosion and heal on her and hoped for the best.

The lake you swim in yes, just after the drider lady. You have to go BACK to that lake, to the end, through the green circle there and you'll find an NPC there who will advance the plot and unlock a new TP in the basement, NOT the bottom left one that leads to the empty A-D forest, as well as sells stuff.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Most bosses can be cheesed by setting up shield and barrier right away, and then their di-acute versions. It also helps to know what status the boss inflicts so you can equip the anti-status accessory just for that fight.

paulchan92

Reputation score
The lady in red was really tough to beat, I ultimately spammed Explosion and heal on her and hoped for the best.

The lake you swim in yes, just after the drider lady. You have to go BACK to that lake, to the end, through the green circle there and you'll find an NPC there who will advance the plot and unlock a new TP in the basement, NOT the bottom left one that leads to the empty A-D forest, as well as sells stuff.
Thank you in advance , i finally beat the lady in red , i have to replay , load save several times until the RNG of the game decided to give me a break , for some reason she didn't use one single of her annoying skills after i load the game save several times . About the lake , i guess the first times i came there i didn't finish killing the lady in red , so it doesn't have anything show up for me . Guess now after i advanced i will try to make a trip back to the lake and see if there is anything there at the end .

paulchan92

Reputation score
I still have a question about those tenticles that you need the swordman job in order to go through . What the hell is the debuff that it applies on you , the damn debuff also quite annoying , lower your damage . To be honest , i don't like the most in this game is the damn debuffs . Seems liek you can't fight against it . If you get the debuff , then you get restrained , you pretty fucked . And yeah further advancing into the cave , it damn tough with 4 enemies against you . You have only little chance to survive . I think i need to craft the ring that allow you to have 2 turns each move in order to gain advantage . Finally , i hope there will be a translation of the game so i can get to know the game better .

Last edited:

FnD

Reputation score
anyone can help ? i just finish the stalker scene, i defeat that meatpod boss but everytime i get into alre house it the first town there is cutscene of stalker then it just blackscreen, i tried everything still blackscreen, only background music playing

Edit:
it turn out i must chose second option when talk to stalker to proceed to next mission, so only chose first and third option to unlock bad end cg option1 bdsm,option3 vore meatpod.

i just finished my chapter 3 and i m willing to share my save files together with the saveslot description, all bad-end unlocked ofc.

Attachments

Last edited:

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is now updated to ver3.0.1.

Translation: [Bug Fix completed] The forest of the Abyss RPG2 bug has been fixed. It is highly recommended that you play after the upgrade, because it includes fixing bugs that are not going to progress, or fixing bugs that do not raise events when you level up. Fantia → (There is a lightweight version dedicated to v3.0.0) "

Fantia:

Changelog:
Ver.3.0.1
・レベルアップ時にイベントが起こらないバグを修正 (fixed a bug where an event did not occur at level up)
・瘴気エフェクトが残り続けるバグを修正(本来のワープ場所に修正)(Bug fix effect bug fixed (fix to original warp place)?
・ストーカーイベントが競合するバグを修正 (fixed bugs relating to stalker event conflicts)
・アキュウ鉱山地下通路、マガスアブソブ、北の炭鉱の一部にHP表示を追加 (Addition of HP display to part of the Akuu Mine Underground Passage, Magas Abu Sobu, North Coal Mine)
・教会の一部のバッドエンドの条件が限定的なのを修正 (Fixed the limited conditions of some bad-end of church)?
(教会内のボスと再戦すると例外的に開放します)(If you rematch with the boss in the church it will be released exceptionally)?

paulchan92

Reputation score
Where can i find " charcoal " in order to craft the ingot ? I need 3 pieces of each kind ingot in order to craft the rainbow ingot , but one of the 3 ingot require charcoal . Can't see where to find it /

Leon. T

Reputation score
hi guys. I'm a bit stuck at the moment. could you help me with where the stalker is? I can't find him at all. I have finished everything except for his quest. someone above said that he could be found outside the cafe but I can't find him at all. please help!

FnD

Reputation score
hi guys. I'm a bit stuck at the moment. could you help me with where the stalker is? I can't find him at all. I have finished everything except for his quest. someone above said that he could be found outside the cafe but I can't find him at all. please help!
he wandering around town, he has black hair and roaming around part time cafe

Leon. T

Reputation score
he wandering around town, he has black hair and roaming around part time cafe
thanks a lot! I found out that he only appears after I talk to a crystal though.

I don't, I just kept that save as I knew the stalker had two scenes and I dodn't want to miss one by mistake.

I do feel compelled to ask, does anyone know of other games similar to Forest of the Abyss? In terms of quality of art and genre of hentai that is, I.E lots of bondage, encasement, maybe vore, etc? Obviously theres Tied in Chains by sweetsprite as well, but others would be nice
You can try these games: Magical girl riru, Alps and the dangerous forest, another dimension, didnapper, echidna war dx, esthe hunter, emuris and the valley of magic, flower fairy, milia wars, viotoxica and iris action.

Hello guys, I think I miss a bad end (the 3rd one of chapter 3, right after 2 endings received from the stalker) could you please tell me how to get it? Thanks a lot!

AriaWarden

Reputation score
Hello guys, I think I miss a bad end (the 3rd one of chapter 3, right after 2 endings received from the stalker) could you please tell me how to get it? Thanks a lot!
If you mean the one in the top right of that set of four panels, you have to stand on the wrong rune in the forest first (the ones that unlock the coloured crystals)

The one in the bottom left is just the enemies in that forest I think

Leon. T

Reputation score
If you mean the one in the top right of that set of four panels, you have to stand on the wrong rune in the forest first (the ones that unlock the coloured crystals)

The one in the bottom left is just the enemies in that forest I think
wow, really? i missed that @@ have to play again. thanks a lot!

kaldwin

Reputation score
Where can i find " charcoal " in order to craft the ingot ? I need 3 pieces of each kind ingot in order to craft the rainbow ingot , but one of the 3 ingot require charcoal . Can't see where to find it /
I asked the same question 6 pages ago. no one answered me. I tried every single shop, but no one seems to sell it or craft it. the only place I've found it is a drop from the monsters in the fairy forest at the beginning of chapter 2. I'm pretty sure the fire monsters drop it, but I haven't played the game in a few months, so I'm not completely certain

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So all I could find (not understanding the language) is that you speak to Satan in the house to start chapter 3, a new teleport appears in the basement to a new forest, with areas seemingly split into A-d, 1-5. Theres no enemies though, and all I have found so far is a chest in A4 with a weapon in it. Theres a few pools you can walk to the center of, but nothing to interact with. I'm probably missing something.

EDIT: theres also a key item in B4
In case anyone is curious, that "key item" in area B4 is a map of the forest maze, activated by pressing the M key. It's not perfect, but it can be useful when looking around there.
I also have not found anything interesting there other than the weapon in A4. I am guessing that section will have more added later.
The chest behind the slime contains another weapon.

paulchan92

Reputation score
I asked the same question 6 pages ago. no one answered me. I tried every single shop, but no one seems to sell it or craft it. the only place I've found it is a drop from the monsters in the fairy forest at the beginning of chapter 2. I'm pretty sure the fire monsters drop it, but I haven't played the game in a few months, so I'm not completely certain
I went back to the fairy forest , i don't know if it's the forest that require you to active those orbs before ? Gonna run around and have a check .

Last edited:

Aurum00

Reputation score
Where is the boss for the third chapter 3 ending? The bubble encase one.

FnD

Reputation score
Where is the boss for the third chapter 3 ending? The bubble encase one.
to unlock that bad end you must face hidden/secret boss but you must finish all part time in cafe till you get rope to reach that hidden place and fight that boss, its located inside cave between lake that filled with jellyfish

Status
Not open for further replies.