What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurum0

Reputation score
I was missing the "red ice" material. Thank you, console crystal.

tacarbuncle

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm stuck now at the level 100 boss in the bandit hideout. I can't beat it. So I guess I'm waiting on saves

Edit: I realized that it sounds like I'm begging for a save, but I'm not. I'm gonna keep trying, but I'm not being hopeful when I can't even get him down to half health.

Last edited:

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guess I'll take a look when the next version comes out, though I have a bad feeling about it...

tacarbuncle

Lurker
Reputation score
Huh. I discovered something no one else mentioned. Some of the crystals in the forest and right before the bandit hideout boss can be used to alter your levels. So you can alter your level so you only fight the weakest one. Either I missed someone mentioning it and I'm a derp.

damonkiller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just finished the Ver 2.0.0 wait for the next version.
In game said around late May will come out.

Sin.JPG

damonkiller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mind posting a save? I'm far too lazy to actually play this game.
Yes I can but there no gallery update on the start.
I suggest for begin the new version and find the H event by your self if you get the lasted of my save you will miss the H event.

Below is the first start of Ver2.0.0 with Gold andd Item that make you easy clear the game.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
SweetSprite updated the game again to ver.2.0.1.
Fantia link:

Google Translate of the changelog:
Ver. 2.0.1
· Fixed a bug that battle became heavier when equipped with accessories and sudden animation was displayed
- Fixed Mettus's invasion impossible map chip
- Fixed a phenomenon that when you rest on a stone monument in the light forest, it warps to another stone monument.
· Fixed Osassu at Wavelength Laboratory

As for gallery updates, that will only happen in ver.2.1.0.

terribletouristtrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait, 1.4 isn't the latest version? ....i made a mistake buying the game from Dlsite, didn't I? dang it...

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Wait, 1.4 isn't the latest version? ....i made a mistake buying the game from Dlsite, didn't I? dang it...
Not necessarily. While it is true that the DLsite doesn't have the newest version yet, it will get updated soon. Even then, you can go to the creator's blog and download it from there.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Dlsite will get updated to the latest version soon, you need the latest version from dlsite and other download site to update to 2.0 anyway.

terribletouristtrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i tried looking around his blog for something, but i couldn't find anything to update the game... i suppose i can wait for the dlsite update if it is soon.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, SweetSprite posted a patch to ver2.0.2 on Fantia.
Fantia:

From the translation:
We have released the ver.2.0.2 of the bug and the adjustment mistake which had been reported so far, the supplement of a difficult to understand event, etc. in Fantia. Weeding using the cloak is somehow now in shape. I can fly outside the fence.

Reputation score
Yes I can but there no gallery update on the start.
I suggest for begin the new version and find the H event by your self if you get the lasted of my save you will miss the H event.

Below is the first start of Ver2.0.0 with Gold andd Item that make you easy clear the game.
I've been using this save file and I'm up to the part where you have to find the orbs in the fairy forest. I've interacted with the wooden poles and I've spoken to the 3 fairies but they won't make me a rope. I think one of them is asking me for 5 of a certain item but I can't tell what it is. I've bought 5 of every item from the vendor in the fairy spring but nothing seems to work. The debug crystals aren't activated on this save so I can't cheat my way into getting whatever item I need, and I obviously can't backtrack to any areas before the fairy forest. The worms in the forest don't seem to drop the item I need. Am I screwed?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I've been using this save file and I'm up to the part where you have to find the orbs in the fairy forest. I've interacted with the wooden poles and I've spoken to the 3 fairies but they won't make me a rope. I think one of them is asking me for 5 of a certain item but I can't tell what it is. I've bought 5 of every item from the vendor in the fairy spring but nothing seems to work. The debug crystals aren't activated on this save so I can't cheat my way into getting whatever item I need, and I obviously can't backtrack to any areas before the fairy forest. The worms in the forest don't seem to drop the item I need. Am I screwed?
There are rare red pig jelly enemies that will appear occasionally. You get the items to make the rope from defeating them, but they may run away, so you gotta defeat them quickly.

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
They are, plus it's the only place you can go anyway, as there are no warps until you finish it.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Considering how fast the updates are coming, I'm not sure if it's worth working on it. Guess I'll get to it once 2.1.0 is released and hope it won't cause trouble with the new patch I'm working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.