What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

damonkiller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I finished new version.

The way on the forest are open go further until end game, no quest to do just fight and win.

So the Gameover CG on this new version have 10 new on this 2.0.0 ver.
And Battle animation have 6 enamy new.

(Ver 2.1.0 you can open hcg and battle h animation anytime yeah.)
- The new gameover CG had animation i think it so nice.
/// Thank you SweetSprite for the good hanimation and i like this kind of game XD

AriaWarden

Reputation score
So in 2.1.0 we beat the drider, then theres a lake that we can't pass. You can fight the drider a second time, but even at level 500 shes incredibly difficult to kill, I can't beat her before she double webs me which seems to be instant death. Theres two more CG to unlock after her still, but I can't figure out what I'm missing. Do we have to beat this ridiculously difficult drider?

vee123

Reputation score
So how do you get to the new area? I previously beat the fairy quest where you activate all the orbs then fight that slime after you pickup the item on the pond.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So in 2.1.0 we beat the drider, then theres a lake that we can't pass. You can fight the drider a second time, but even at level 500 shes incredibly difficult to kill, I can't beat her before she double webs me which seems to be instant death. Theres two more CG to unlock after her still, but I can't figure out what I'm missing. Do we have to beat this ridiculously difficult drider?
So I'm assuming you interacted with the lake? Then you went back to your house and automatically got something? That was a swimsuit that you can put on to traverse the waters. You change into it the same way with the other classes and gym outfit.

Onto the game, just a heads up to anyone watching all the scenes. There is one with a guro scene with the spider, but you can opt out of seeing it when you are given two choices when the screen darkens a bit right before it happens. The one with 18 in the choice will show the rest of the scene.
But yeah, the added scenes were pretty good. Though the credits made it seem final, sort of. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't someone say that the updates were going up to 3.0?

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
But yeah, the added scenes were pretty good. Though the credits made it seem final, sort of. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't someone say that the updates were going up to 3.0?
Chapter 3 will be released in July 2018.

And just like that... Sweetsprite updated the game to ver2.1.1.

Fantia:
Alt link:

Change log:
●Ver.2.1.1
・回想モードのバグを修正 (Fixed bug in reminiscence mode)
・回想モードの拘束シーン回想第二章分に適正なSSを追加 (Restraint scene recollection of reminiscence mode Add appropriate SS for the second chapter)

AriaWarden

Reputation score
So I'm assuming you interacted with the lake? Then you went back to your house and automatically got something? That was a swimsuit that you can put on to traverse the waters. You change into it the same way with the other classes and gym outfit.

Onto the game, just a heads up to anyone watching all the scenes. There is one with a guro scene with the spider, but you can opt out of seeing it when you are given two choices when the screen darkens a bit right before it happens. The one with 18 in the choice will show the rest of the scene.
I hit enter a few times along the lake, but never got any messages. Will try again though! Thanks for the heads up

EDIT: just tried, no interaction, and returning to the house doesn't trigger anything.

EDIT again: Turns out I'm an idiot and missed the sparkling thing next to drider girl first!

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The drider rematch definitely does not require level 500. I beat it at slightly over Level 100. You can create an accessory specifically for blocking her webs ([清浄の指輪], requires 8 [魔導水晶のかけら] and 1 [綿]) at the place that only sells ailment-blocking accessories near the farmer's market. (I think you figured this out already, but you don't have to beat the drider a second time.)

I do find it annoying that certain binds are both inescapable and infinite duration, meaning they are guaranteed to kill you if they hit. I also find some of the instant death traps annoying in that they require you to restart from your last save. Touching something once shouldn't force a reset.

vee123

Reputation score
Is anyone able to help me figure out where to go next? I completed the fairy quest where you activate the orbs and fight the slime monster on the lake after you collect the item, then I talk to the fairy queen and she makes a portal back to my house, where the green haired guy is. After that, is there somewhere you are supposed to go next or something you are supposed to acquire to allow you to progress? Thanks in advance

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is anyone able to help me figure out where to go next? I completed the fairy quest where you activate the orbs and fight the slime monster on the lake after you collect the item, then I talk to the fairy queen and she makes a portal back to my house, where the green haired guy is. After that, is there somewhere you are supposed to go next or something you are supposed to acquire to allow you to progress? Thanks in advance
Pretty sure someone answered that a few pages ago. I'll save you some time.
New content is:
-a section where you escape form a different section of the cave that Chapter 1 ended in. Arle only has 1 HP during this section, and there's a lot of damaging traps on the field map, which make this section really tedious and annoying. FOE style enemies roam the map and have a ton of HP, but a nice gameover scene at least.
-Upon escaping the cave, Arle is rescued by fairies and gains her levels/HP back. She then has to help them and their forest by empowering ten spheres with magic (which consume MP, so be careful not to run out). There are a variation of the worm boss form early in chapter 1, but with new graphics. Upon getting all of the orbs (and a rope item from the fairies for one part, you have to talk to the three fairies that you are able to to get it), a shiny appear in the lilypad area of the forest. Picking this up triggers a boss fight with a vine puyo.
-After the forest, Arle returns home, and is informed that there's unfinished business at the bandit hideout. Warp back to the bandit forest, and make your way to the bandit house, but don't go inside. There's two bandit guarding a path to the East at the NE corner of the map. This leads to another bandit building, where your goal is to get to the basement by finding keys. There's a boss in the basement, which varies depending on Arle's level. Below level 100, it seems to only have 1 HP and is easily dispatched? Above level 100, it has higher stats, and above level 200, it has even higher stats and a new attack that is very annoying.
-After wrapping up part 2 of the bandit hideout, a new magic circle appears in her basement. Talk to Satan outside, then return to the magic circle and take it to yet another new forest. Here, Arle is immediately attacked by the swordsman again, and losing is a lewd gameover scene with choking, bondage, and rape. Also in the forest are roaming big puyos that have gameover scenes, and stone bees in the normal encounters that can gradually petrify Arle (with images), but no game over scene. The game currently abruptly ends here, as this forest doesn't appear to be finished yet.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
FFS...
The saves don't work with the new version -_-

Edit* Ok... so I restarted this game, because for an unknown reason I lost the previous game.
But hey... since the saves don't even work on this new version, I guess I have no choice.
Anyway, I just got to the part where I was forever stuck, which is the part where I need to get 5 fire proof bricks (at least that's what I think the translation is telling me).
Where the hell do I get these?

Last edited:

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The saves shouldn't cause problems, at least I could carry mine over. Maybe you needed to make a save file at the end of the old version? I haven't tested save files very much yet, as I said, my file from the end of the previous version worked just fine. Want a specific save file? I can upload my saves, if you'd like.

From the top of my head, you should be able to get the basic material for those in the mine just right of the second town, Mining City Jiyuki (where you unlock the blacksmith). Once you enter the mine, there's a small room above, through a crack in the wall. You can find the material in there, it's called shale. Just harvest the harvest points in there, leave and enter again, repeat until you have enough. You need 50 Shale for 5 Refractory bricks, the type of bricks you need. Someone in the first town, Commercial City Tanaoro, will let you turn them into the bricks you need. It's the guy in the big trading building in the centre of town, with the furnace behind him. He'll ask for 20 Shale, but won't take them, if I'm not mistaken. They should be called Refractory Bricks, if I'm not mistaken, sorry if I translated something wrong, I'll look into that later.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
The saves shouldn't cause problems, at least I could carry mine over. Maybe you needed to make a save file at the end of the old version? I haven't tested save files very much yet, as I said, my file from the end of the previous version worked just fine. Want a specific save file? I can upload my saves, if you'd like.

From the top of my head, you should be able to get the basic material for those in the mine just right of the second town, Mining City Jiyuki (where you unlock the blacksmith). Once you enter the mine, there's a small room above, through a crack in the wall. You can find the material in there, it's called shale. Just harvest the harvest points in there, leave and enter again, repeat until you have enough. You need 50 Shale for 5 Refractory bricks, the type of bricks you need. Someone in the first town, Commercial City Tanaoro, will let you turn them into the bricks you need. It's the guy in the big trading building in the centre of town, with the furnace behind him. He'll ask for 20 Shale, but won't take them, if I'm not mistaken. They should be called Refractory Bricks, if I'm not mistaken, sorry if I translated something wrong, I'll look into that later.

Well, that's it. The problem was that I thought I needed to mine on that cave where you even find pickaxes ... Lol
Thanks for the help. :)

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No problem, I'll gladly answer any questions people might have, feel free to ask again. Maybe I'll include some directions to the proper place, the game didn't tell you and it's a rather specific location. :)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, now can anyone tell me what you're suppose to do on the following quests?

1st Quest

2nd Quest

Also, if anyone can point me out which event I should check on RPM Maker MV for the quests, I believe I can manage myself.
There's just hundreds of events and it's tiring checking one by one :|

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That's a little bit difficult to see, with just the Japanese text. According to the colour of the two quests, there are two quests I could think of right away.

If you haven't yet unlocked the Fencer class, one of these quests is most likely for bringing various meat stuff to the inn in Jiyuki. The meat can be crafted at the Forest Market, the green-haired merchant in the second row sells it (5th warp point, the red one, to the right from there). You can get the ingredients for that to the right of the Forest Market, there's a farm there. Talk to the farmer, you'll get a quest to search for his lost cattle. To the right of the farm, there are some bandits, take care of them. Afterwards you can talk to the farmer, he'll let you play a mini-game where you can get the ingredients, depending on how much you collect determines the quality of meat you get.

The second one I suspect would be the plum quest for the girls at the mill in Jiyuki. You can find plums in the area above Jiyuki, drops from a few specific trees there, quality is random. You'll need to have unlocked the Fencer class to get up there, though. The blue-haired merchant right next to the green-haired lets you craft the items you'll need, though you'll also need some sugar for them (don't remember where you get that, though it needs to be crafted somewhere). Both only have 4 items to craft, so craft one of each if you can and you're good.

As for the events, look for EV023 for the plum quest and EV039 for the beef one.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm already done with the beef quest and I already have the fencer class.
I did forage some plums, but I haven't seen a mill anywhere, just an abandoned observation post.
Where is Jiyuki? Is it the forest where you have spiders? I think that's where I foraged the plums.

In regards to events on RPG Maker database, EV023 and EV039 don't correspond to quests (check below):

Status
Not open for further replies.