What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone help me? I'm stuck at chapter 3, the post below at page 24 said there's upstair in the hospital. where is that stairs man, i must be blind, I had search it for hours.
If it's hard to provide picture, can someone at least tell me where does the stairs location inside the house

... Nevermind. i was wrong, i thought the nursery building was the hospital... it's a different building

Last edited:

Dude098

Reputation score
Can someone tell me on how you can get all the true keys and where you will get them from, it's pretty frustrating having to repeating these stupid chapters over and over. Thank you in advance to who ever answers

lunatictaker

Reputation score
Heres my save folder, the last slot should be the one with full scene. use X tele crystal to get to h-scenes room. But I still recommend playing through the game atleast after the last main quest cuz you will feel better getting the scenes after long anticipation

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score
where I can find Diary pieces?
I roam around the dungeon (former village) but I didn't find anything.

Azimjohn

Reputation score
Heres my save folder, the last slot should be the one with full scene. use X tele crystal to get to h-scenes room. But I still recommend playing through the game atleast after the last main quest cuz you will feel better getting the scenes after long anticipation
Hello thanks for sharing saves. Can you please tell exactly where is located free roam room to re-play those hen*ai scenes.

Hello there I have all DLC and where can I start them? Which place or from which character?