What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
would it be possible to reduce the price of the dlc to $60 after its finished so its similar to the price of a console game maybe even reducing to $50 if we support now like how you can get 10$ discount for pre ordering console games? Also how far along are the HCG translations in the patreon version? I've been testing the free version and I'm not sure if the translation stops after the hospital HCG with the kids.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
would it be possible to reduce the price of the dlc to $60 after its finished so its similar to the price of a console game maybe even reducing to $50 if we support now like how you can get 10$ discount for pre ordering console games? Also how far along are the HCG translations in the patreon version? I've been testing the free version and I'm not sure if the translation stops after the hospital HCG with the kids.
English translation has been accelerating.

We will update to chapter5 in the end of this month.

If you really like it, I can send you a new version in private. You help test English translation.

For Patreon, you are welcome to join (if it is convenient).

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
English translation has been accelerating.

We will update to chapter5 in the end of this month.

If you really like it, I can send you a new version in private. You help test English translation.

For Patreon, you are welcome to join (if it is convenient).
If you mean you want me to look for untranslated dialogue/bug then sure I can help test.

Last edited:
OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
If you mean you want me to look for untranslated dialogue/bug then sure I can help test.

I'm in trouble.

I received the notice of "Patreon Guidelines" this morning. They said my account is currently suspended because it violates their Community Guidelines.

I guess it might be some "POST" sample CG that cause trouble.

I am communicating with them to get the accounts back as soon as possible.

This does not affect my commitment to players (even if it can not be settled). I will continue to update the game according to my plan.

Please be patient.I'll solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Good luck with that. Would be a shame to see this game go down the drain ^_^

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Good luck with that. Would be a shame to see this game go down the drain ^_^
The previous problems have been solved.

We are continuing to make and improve the quality.

The face of the heroine is also redrawn.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I must say I like the face she has right now more then this new one.

Anyway, I have to ask again for a guide:

Where do I need to go for the last Mercenary Guild quest? Is it another one you need to complete at the forced dungeon at the end of the chapter? Because I was up to what I think is the last boss and didn't see anything.

xddddddxddd

Reputation score
if you need testers for the english translation, I can help. Anything for a free updated version :^)))))

Orewa

Reputation score
if you need testers for the english translation, I can help. Anything for a free updated version :^)))))
Well I may help too ! As we say, two is better than one isn't it ? :D

And also, I like the new face ! She got a cutest look with those eyes which can be a good tool for some stuff to be proposed I guess '^'

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Today updated earlier CG rework 2(Comparison of new and old CG):)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
I must say I like the face she has right now more then this new one.

Anyway, I have to ask again for a guide:

Where do I need to go for the last Mercenary Guild quest? Is it another one you need to complete at the forced dungeon at the end of the chapter? Because I was up to what I think is the last boss and didn't see anything.
What chapter do you ask?

Please explain in more detail so that I can give you the answer.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
We now have English translation. He works very hard.

If you are willing to help proofread, I can send you an English version of Ver0.80.

Of course not to charge you, but you can't give it to others.

My mailbox is: [email protected]

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Well I may help too ! As we say, two is better than one isn't it ? :D

And also, I like the new face ! She got a cutest look with those eyes which can be a good tool for some stuff to be proposed I guess '^'

We now have English translation. He works very hard.

If you are willing to help proofread, I can send you an English version of Ver0.80.

Of course not to charge you, but you can't give it to others.

My mailbox is: [email protected]

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For the new heroine face, is there a version without hair? I was looking at the top of her head and it feels like her hair is either very puffy or her head is very large.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
For the new heroine face, is there a version without hair? I was looking at the top of her head and it feels like her hair is either very puffy or her head is very large.
You will not feel this problem when the new face show in game.

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
OK, so I want to like this game but it seems to be broken. There's basically nothing telling you where to go, but using the version.59 guide that came with the download, I'm completely stuck at chapter 3.

I've gone to the orphan village, picked up Leanna, and had events in the residential district, at the inn with the slaver, the hospital, and the entrance of the school. According to the guide I'm supposed to be able to talk to the innkeeper now, but it's still just the "the room's being cleaned" dialogue. I've searched literally everywhere in the game I can get to and talked to everyone, but nothing advances it.

Since this was also my first time playing through this, a few comments about the game in general. The difficulty curve is fucking ridiculous. After the boat you're railroaded into switching from the extremely useful HP regen to the next to useless in the coming fights TP regen ability. Then (if you don't read the guide in advance) you get put in a multi-stage boss fight that if you don't have max health and TP at the midpoint of the first fight you will lose (Max HP because of the damage output of the boss being able to kill me in 3 rounds, and TP because I needed to use the TP attack ability to take out the first stage than then immediately afterwards take out all the adds that spawn to not die). Then if you don't end that first fight at near max health you're fucked because you get thrust right into another boss fight which can kill you in a couple of hits, or on the first round on my first try because I didn't end to previous part at high health.

As for the setup in general, if you're going to have a quest log for the player, actually use it. Put in all the quests and actually have information in them about where to go / what to do. It's extremely frustrating to have no fucking clue what to do to advance the game and there being no option but a guide that might be wrong or out of date, or the forum to find out what the fuck to do. That's not to say puzzles are bad, but requiring searching outside to game to do anything is just shitty design.

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK, so I want to like this game but it seems to be broken. There's basically nothing telling you where to go, but using the version.59 guide that came with the download, I'm completely stuck at chapter 3.

I've gone to the orphan village, picked up Leanna, and had events in the residential district, at the inn with the slaver, the hospital, and the entrance of the school. According to the guide I'm supposed to be able to talk to the innkeeper now, but it's still just the "the room's being cleaned" dialogue. I've searched literally everywhere in the game I can get to and talked to everyone, but nothing advances it.

Since this was also my first time playing through this, a few comments about the game in general. The difficulty curve is fucking ridiculous. After the boat you're railroaded into switching from the extremely useful HP regen to the next to useless in the coming fights TP regen ability. Then (if you don't read the guide in advance) you get put in a multi-stage boss fight that if you don't have max health and TP at the midpoint of the first fight you will lose (Max HP because of the damage output of the boss being able to kill me in 3 rounds, and TP because I needed to use the TP attack ability to take out the first stage than then immediately afterwards take out all the adds that spawn to not die). Then if you don't end that first fight at near max health you're fucked because you get thrust right into another boss fight which can kill you in a couple of hits, or on the first round on my first try because I didn't end to previous part at high health.

As for the setup in general, if you're going to have a quest log for the player, actually use it. Put in all the quests and actually have information in them about where to go / what to do. It's extremely frustrating to have no fucking clue what to do to advance the game and there being no option but a guide that might be wrong or out of date, or the forum to find out what the fuck to do. That's not to say puzzles are bad, but requiring searching outside to game to do anything is just shitty design.
A couple of other people have posted about this problem, so I pulled up an older save to see what might be the issue. I found that, when visiting the hospital, you have to go upstairs and encounter the demon kids. Simply talking to the doctor on the first floor isn't enough.

As for the difficulty issues, I posted some advice here, and there are also some helpful posts at the start of the thread. Note that the strategy of feeding Jiao and the others to arousal monsters can apparently affect the ending. I haven't seen it myself, but that's what I've read from others, including 3G himself. Doesn't matter to me since seeing the "high and mighty" Jiao Long be defeated and reduced to a plaything for lowly monsters is my kind of story, but be warned. Speaking of which...

Will this translation include the scenes when Jiao or party members are defeated and captured by arousal monsters?
If anyone was wondering, the answer seems to be no. It doesn't look like the most recent English translation has these scenes yet. I'd also be interested to know if there are other scenes where Jiao or party members are captured and fucked. If anyone knows of any, thanks in advance!