What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
A couple of other people have posted about this problem, so I pulled up an older save to see what might be the issue. I found that, when visiting the hospital, you have to go upstairs and encounter the demon kids. Simply talking to the doctor on the first floor isn't enough.

As for the difficulty issues, I posted some advice here, and there are also some helpful posts at the start of the thread. Note that the strategy of feeding Jiao and the others to arousal monsters can apparently affect the ending. I haven't seen it myself, but that's what I've read from others, including 3G himself. Doesn't matter to me since seeing the "high and mighty" Jiao Long be defeated and reduced to a plaything for lowly monsters is my kind of story, but be warned. Speaking of which...
Thanks, no idea how I missed the upstairs of the hospital in my earlier searching.

As for the difficulty, my biggest issue is the fights at the beginning of chapter 2, since you have no chance to do anything to prepare for them really. It doesn't help that I didn't notice that the ki orb could be used to boost stats until after that. Regardless, i still consider it bad design and very annoying to have multiple stages to a fight that's already very lethal.

And again, I personally hate when it feels like I have to go outside the game to solve a puzzle, find where to go, or beat a required fight in any game. Just my opinion there.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
A couple of other people have posted about this problem, so I pulled up an older save to see what might be the issue. I found that, when visiting the hospital, you have to go upstairs and encounter the demon kids. Simply talking to the doctor on the first floor isn't enough.

As for the difficulty issues, I posted some advice here, and there are also some helpful posts at the start of the thread. Note that the strategy of feeding Jiao and the others to arousal monsters can apparently affect the ending. I haven't seen it myself, but that's what I've read from others, including 3G himself. Doesn't matter to me since seeing the "high and mighty" Jiao Long be defeated and reduced to a plaything for lowly monsters is my kind of story, but be warned. Speaking of which...

If anyone was wondering, the answer seems to be no. It doesn't look like the most recent English translation has these scenes yet. I'd also be interested to know if there are other scenes where Jiao or party members are captured and fucked. If anyone knows of any, thanks in advance!
If the constant "feeding" of the girls to arousal monsters affects something I didn't notice it. (Of course I can't read moonrunes, so there is that). But considering that the most useful "sex titel" requires doing that...

Concerning the difficulty: Once you know that you can upgrade everyone with Ki, large parts of the game become rather easy. The most annoying thing to me is that alot of bosses have moves that will oneshot a character with no feedback why.
To make matters worse: If your characters are in their "super state" and they die, reviving them won't bring them back in said state.

Of course I still like the game and hope that someday it will be completely in english.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score

If anyone was wondering, the answer seems to be no. It doesn't look like the most recent English translation has these scenes yet. I'd also be interested to know if there are other scenes where Jiao or party members are captured and fucked. If anyone knows of any, thanks in advance!

There is hint in the plot. :)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
If the constant "feeding" of the girls to arousal monsters affects something I didn't notice it. (Of course I can't read moonrunes, so there is that). But considering that the most useful "sex titel" requires doing that...

Concerning the difficulty: Once you know that you can upgrade everyone with Ki, large parts of the game become rather easy. The most annoying thing to me is that alot of bosses have moves that will oneshot a character with no feedback why.
To make matters worse: If your characters are in their "super state" and they die, reviving them won't bring them back in said state.

Of course I still like the game and hope that someday it will be completely in english.

If "super state" fails once it fails.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
OK, so I want to like this game but it seems to be broken. There's basically nothing telling you where to go, but using the version.59 guide that came with the download, I'm completely stuck at chapter 3.

I've gone to the orphan village, picked up Leanna, and had events in the residential district, at the inn with the slaver, the hospital, and the entrance of the school. According to the guide I'm supposed to be able to talk to the innkeeper now, but it's still just the "the room's being cleaned" dialogue. I've searched literally everywhere in the game I can get to and talked to everyone, but nothing advances it.

Since this was also my first time playing through this, a few comments about the game in general. The difficulty curve is fucking ridiculous. After the boat you're railroaded into switching from the extremely useful HP regen to the next to useless in the coming fights TP regen ability. Then (if you don't read the guide in advance) you get put in a multi-stage boss fight that if you don't have max health and TP at the midpoint of the first fight you will lose (Max HP because of the damage output of the boss being able to kill me in 3 rounds, and TP because I needed to use the TP attack ability to take out the first stage than then immediately afterwards take out all the adds that spawn to not die). Then if you don't end that first fight at near max health you're fucked because you get thrust right into another boss fight which can kill you in a couple of hits, or on the first round on my first try because I didn't end to previous part at high health.

As for the setup in general, if you're going to have a quest log for the player, actually use it. Put in all the quests and actually have information in them about where to go / what to do. It's extremely frustrating to have no fucking clue what to do to advance the game and there being no option but a guide that might be wrong or out of date, or the forum to find out what the fuck to do. That's not to say puzzles are bad, but requiring searching outside to game to do anything is just shitty design.

You haven't noticed a lot of hints in the plot.

I don't know if this is due to the translation problem, but the plot has given enough hints.

And the main plot is very simple for the difficulty of the battle.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Improvement plans (appearing in Ver0.90):

(1) increase the plot performance of special props such as "KI orb".

(2) increase the special prop "guide book" In Chapter1, step by step prompt player how to trigger events(with the development of the plot).

- -- -

Ver0.90 (update to Chapter8)is expected to be updated in September 10th and will release a free trial version of Ver0.90 (still the first five chapters, but a variety of changes including the above).

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks, no idea how I missed the upstairs of the hospital in my earlier searching.

As for the difficulty, my biggest issue is the fights at the beginning of chapter 2, since you have no chance to do anything to prepare for them really. It doesn't help that I didn't notice that the ki orb could be used to boost stats until after that. Regardless, i still consider it bad design and very annoying to have multiple stages to a fight that's already very lethal.

And again, I personally hate when it feels like I have to go outside the game to solve a puzzle, find where to go, or beat a required fight in any game. Just my opinion there.

Add hint performance and props (appear in Ver0.90):

Some players can not find the use of special props such as "KI orb". And sometimes they don't know where to go or what to do. So we decided to add the hint performance and props.

(A)increase the hint performance of special props such as "KI orb".

(B)increase the special prop "guide book" , step by step prompt player how to trigger events(with the development of plot).

Ver0.90 (update to Chapter8)is expected to be updated in September 10th and will release a free trial version of Ver0.90 (still the first five chapters, but a variety of changes including the above).

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score

Some players can not find the use of special props such as "KI orb". And sometimes they don't know where to go or what to do. So we decided to add the hint performance and props.

(B)increase the special prop "guide book" , step by step prompt player how to trigger events(with the development of plot).

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice to see a game that doesn't have Patreon exclusive costumes that take $150 to unlock and don't even matter in the scenes.
I hope this game doesn't end up like cursed armor. Is wolfzq in the development team?
Are you still notice this game? :)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Ver0.90 is expected to be released in September 10th.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Ver0.91 (corrected and Uncorrected)Upgrade Patch has been released on 2018-9-10!English translation is updated to chapter6 !