What's new

SIM [ T-ENTA-P] [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー] Intrusion R*pe / 潜入レイプ RE079891 RJ079891

Status
Not open for further replies.

leked2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i found this game on the Dl site and i was wondering if somebody could post a DL link

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Intrusion R*pe

No need to be a smart as.....

Oh, the need is entirely justified. And funny.

But as for the actual topic...it will probably be hard to find. Searched for product # and name and came up with zero results outside of the dlsite links, this thread and a shut down HF thread.

Last edited:

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

The hongfire thread would not have been much help anyway. The cached version just shows a thread similar to this one...

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm guessing this is a "rape girls in the toilets" simulator?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm guessing this is a "rape girls in the toilets" simulator?
No, based on the trial it's more of a "you know there's a girl coming here soon, set up the room so she'll get into position where you can easily ambush and rape her"

It's like the reverse way of stalking, instead of you follow them everywhere, you setup the scene and wait until they walk into your location.

(For the trial, check under the sink and take out the "Out of Order" tabs, put it on the first and second stall, then go to the last one and look up, you'll find the ventilation tile and you can hide inside it, the demo end with the girl coming to use that stall.

It probably didn't get upload because the game is too short for the cost, so sites with ads just felt they wouldn't get the money back from buying it.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Search for RJ079891 instead, this trick often works if there is both an English & Japanese version, also notice that in the description for the file on the English site it states.

File / Size RJ079891.zip / 61.30MB(64274470Byte)

So this is just reposted on the English DLsite with a translated description, the files are the same. This is a handy trick if you have trouble finding something on the English DLsite, make sure it doesn't have another File Name listed in that box ;).

EDIT: Upon further inspection though, none of the links are to downloads. So you are still SOL.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

For the trial, check under the sink and take out the "Out of Order" tabs, put it on the first and second stall, then go to the last one and look up, you'll find the ventilation tile and you can hide inside it, the demo end with the girl coming to use that stall.
Oh that is just pure evil. Nice idea though. Could be useful for other stuff.

bahamutswraith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah alot of the games that guy made has no download links except 2-3 of them.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here.
Now, guys, help me. This game is harder than I tought, and since nonoe can play it, no one can help me.

Laycat's strategy works fine, but after the girl enters the stall and start peeing, the protagonist jumps down to attack her.
You get the chance to use one item and somesuch, but another girl enters the toilet and sees you, and it's gameover.

I'm still trying to figure out how to prevent the second girl interfering in the rape.
(dang it, it sounds awfull when written)

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mission 1

Take the sign and the "out of order" papers from the cabinet. Put papers on door 1 and 2, then enter door 3 and crawl inside the air duct. Uuse tape and handcuffs on the girl, then leave the toilet. Put a the sign at the entrance, then go back to the girl and initiate le sex scene.

Mission 2. You can now use the save function.

Take the bell and the tape from the small cabinets, don't take the key from the locker. Wait behind the wall-curtains. Use bell, then use tape. Then use the key on the box.

Mission 3

Take the cardboard box. Open the locker and take the scissors and the sleeping medicine from the bag. Use the cardboard to make a hiding place. Use the sleeping medicine on the coffee.Return the scissors to the bag, then hide inside the cardboard.
You can also jack off into the coffee for a bonus cg, it will cause game over though.

After completing mission 3 the game unlocks some new scenes

Mission 1 - Can masturbate when looking at girl from air duct.
Mission 2 - Can masturbate when hiding under the table looking at the small cabinets.
Mission 3 - Can masturbate on coffee without getting caught, making her drink it. Can also masturbate on her when shes asleep.

Might aswell share my savefile, 100% cg

Last edited:

Redmoron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know about anybody else, but my game keeps freezing up and crashing. Anybody know how to fix this?

baggo

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having the same problem. The game crashes as soon as I enter mission 1.

Caffeinated

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had the same problem until i extracted and ran the game under Japanese regional settings, so that's likely the issue.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

for me the game doesnt crash as much, but it just gets stuck on a black screen after getting to the mission select part, I selected mission 1 and it gets a black screen, nothing loads, weird thing is, I had the trial version and that one didnt have any issues.... so I am a bit at a loss what is the problem, also I am already running japanese unicode...

so any help? :confused:

Redmoron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not very knowledgeable on the whole regional settings. Why is it necessary and would it affect anything on my computer (past, present and future software/files)? Can my computer stay on Japanese regional settings? I wouldn't want to change it back as soon as I'm done with this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.