What's new

Tactics Thread

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score
This is where you'll be discussion with each other(unless you use PMs/chat rooms or whatever else you wish) how you'd like to spend money, place units, and other things.

So yeah... Go to town I guess! Once things get off the ground anyway. :p

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Tactics Thread

Well, for us at the front guard, I suppose I'll be juicing Aika up with defense, healing his char up when necessary. And there isn't nearly enough gold for any of my own upgrades, so I say leave it up to Aika to decide what to buy for our starting defense.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

While stat boosting is probably quite important, I think attack is more important than defence, and also what's your opinion on getting a miner?

The earlier we get one the more net profit we will make...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Rear Entrance

I vote we purchase 2 mining towers and one sword tower. The mining towers going to the back of the second and fourth rows and the sword going to the first row in line with the Suzy and Quetz.

From there, I vote that Suzy moves up to the second row while Quetz moves down to the fifth. Misalyn would also move down one row to the fourh leaving us a configuration of:

______________ST
MT____________Sz
Sy______________
MT_________My___
______________Q

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sounds good to me. All our lanes are covered, and I can move around to give help if we need it.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

While stat boosting is probably quite important, I think attack is more important than defence, and also what's your opinion on getting a miner?

Profit is good. Then we'll have more spend on jacking our stats when we start to face tougher enemies. Personally, I'm for putting me a little further out so I can start whittling them when they begin to get in range and then the fighters can move in and finish them off.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Ok, yeah max money is good, how should we post in our respective threads when we've finished with preparation round?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agreed, and upgrading it once would be good as well, since it'd only cost 10 GP, and upgrading it to harvest three GP a turn would still only cost 15.

Last edited:

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

So, uh, has everyone decided that these are the tactics we want?

Rear Entrance

I vote we purchase 2 mining towers and one sword tower. The mining towers going to the back of the second and fourth rows and the sword going to the first row in line with the Suzy and Quetz.

From there, I vote that Suzy moves up to the second row while Quetz moves down to the fifth. Misalyn would also move down one row to the fourh leaving us a configuration of:

______________ST
MT____________Sz
Sy______________
MT_________My___
______________Q
And... what are the front entrance guys doing?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Our mage moves about in her row and the mining towers avoid combat?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Front Entrance

I'm in agreement with purchasing the mining tower and upgrading it twice, provided we've got the gold for it (If I'm reading it right, though, we won't have enough initially. Might have to wait a few turns.)

I'll move forward at least three or four squares so I can start taking pot shots at the tentacles as they get closer.

Anybody else?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know about twice, I'd rather spend some green(ahem, gold) on other towers as well, as upgradin' it once would leave us at 20 gold, enough to buy an archer to cover a lane for us.

And my plan is to move with Aika, and juice up that tank of his with helpful spells and such. And I'll be casting defense on anything else, should he not need any boosting at the time.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Front Entrance

Not much to say about the building really, I guess I'll opt for mining tower too?

Also, I'll probably move up a few spaces as well alongside copper so I can snipe at them with my spells. So...yeah.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So, I guess the rear entrance go ahead and post our moves?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Front Entrance

I'm thinking buy an archer (20gp) and a miner (20gp) and make him gain +1 gold per round (10gp).

I'll take the wave head-on with RJ and you others can make sure you hit all the ones that get past us.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Front Entrance

Sounds good. I think you and I, Aika, should take the middle row and cover the adjacent rows, place the miner at the very back of the middle row, while Copper and the archer take the bottom row, and Keylo takes the top row.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Front entrance

Sounds fine to me. Like I said, I'll try, too to get them *before* they get to you, too, so you can cut through them quicker, heh.