What's new

ADV RPG Maker Shota [Tail Aki][テイル・アキ] DESIRE EATER<デザイアイーター> (RJ270106)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
RJ270106_img_main.jpg
Japanese DLsite link:

Description of the game
My experience with the story of this game is mostly with text skipping and google translate, so I don't know the full gist of it, but it's pretty damn easy to follow regardless. The game is about a low-class, awkward and mediocre witch living in mostly solitude named Decilia, but one day she meets this other girl who she gets along with really well. They become great friends over a period of time, with the girl visiting pretty much every single day. Eventually, Decilia's new friend falls fatally ill, and in a fit of panic and desperation Decilia makes use of what little witchery abilities she has to summon a demon to help her cure her friend. This demon, named Maslow, is a desire eater, with his powers being supplied through the consummation of human desire. The prologue ends after Decilia reaches the capital together with her new demon "buddy", and he explains to her that it's up to her to gather said desire and how she wants to do so, but he gives her a hint that improving ones appearance and abusing the sexual desire of men would probably be the fastest and easiest way to save her friend.

Gameplay
The gameplay loop and goal is fairly (understatement) simple. You simply walk around from house to house talking to people with exclamation marks or hearts above their heads and perform whatever task they ask of you. An old woman wants you to get and plant flowers at a grave, a man wants you to go to the smithy and get the dagger he ordered, another man just wants a bit of your time to show you his dick and have you tell him if it's small or not. Simple stuff like that. Some of these requests actually has you do things, like getting the old woman, while (most) other quests are simply scenes you get to watch. Almost all sexual events are gated by an experience and charm requirement, the former which you get by simply interacting with whatever sexual scenes currently available to you, the latter is improved by buying a new hairstyle, which you can do for 500 gold in the top right building in the bottom left screen (left from the beginning, then down). Each hairstyle unlocked improves your charm with one, and you can freely change between these hairstyles. You can also unlock five outfits throughout the game: one by working in the tavern, one by doing a quest for the alchemist (bottom left house on the same screen as the beauty salon) and the other three are unlocked automatically once you enter the bad route.

Speaking of bad routes, there are three endings as far as I'm aware. The good ending, where you save your friend, the bad ending where you get so caught up in your own desires and corruption that you forget about your friend and become a cumdump and desire farm for Maslow, and the early ending where the mayor or whatever finds out about you before Maslow has gained 100% of his power and he simply just puts a stop to you. The bad route is reached if you get to 100% desire power through sexual debauchery, and allows you to freely fuck around with any dude you want in town.

You can also clear the game as a virgin, for those who like that kind of stuff. Would also like to warn you that you can get locked out of scenes. My gallery is full except for one single scene (second strip club scene), and since I've already reached the bad route and done everything there, I can't go back to the strip club to do it. Furthermore, the developers apparently forgot to add an exit to the brothel, so if you go back into the room where you get semi-raped (?) by the aristocrat, you won't be able to go back out.

Controls
Typical RPG Maker controls.
You can skip text by holding the S key.
Right click to remove the text so you can see better.

Fetishes
Corruption
Rape (very little of it)
Shota
Groping

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Traded RPG prefix for ADV since that's what you've described and I don't see anything to indicate traditional RPG mechanics as outlined in the rules.

OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah, suppose that's true. Just chose to tag it as RPG since that's what its genre is set as on DLsite.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Man, the quality of the H-scenes in this game is freaking amazing, why can't all H-games have quality this good? Only thing missing is pregnancy. Haven't completed it yet so I dunno how many sex positions it actually has but so far, amazing.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anybody know what is "Hope in my heart" means?
I'm trying to get the true ending and the game says she needs to know what that is before meeting the other girl.

OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Someone have save data pls?):
I attached my save before I stopped playing, but it's missing three scenes. It's during the bad route where you can freely screw around, but I don't think you can get to the missing ones with it unfortunately, but it might tide you over as a "for now" type of deal, until either I replay it or someone else comes along with a full one.

Does anybody know what is "Hope in my heart" means?
I'm trying to get the true ending and the game says she needs to know what that is before meeting the other girl.
Can't help you there. Haven't actually tried to go for the true (virgin?) ending, since I myself am not a very big fan of doing pure playthroughs.

I did notice that one of the buildings are never made available to you, namely the top left one in the first screen to the right of the plaza. Might be relevant for one of the non-bad routes? No clue what the text says on it.

Attachments

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I attached my save before I stopped playing, but it's missing three scenes. It's during the bad route where you can freely screw around, but I don't think you can get to the missing ones with it unfortunately, but it might tide you over as a "for now" type of deal, until either I replay it or someone else comes along with a full one.

Can't help you there. Haven't actually tried to go for the true (virgin?) ending, since I myself am not a very big fan of doing pure playthroughs.

I did notice that one of the buildings are never made available to you, namely the top left one in the first screen to the right of the plaza. Might be relevant for one of the non-bad routes? No clue what the text says on it.
After playing NORMALLY for a while, you will be sent back to your room, you have 2 choices, masturbate in bed and forget the true ending, or just get out and the magical chest appear, inside is a letter of someone she knows, talking about stuff, the house you mention will be accessible.
that is the house of the old man you meet in the cemetery.
he will give you the permit.
and you can keep your virginity from that point on.
I think.

DoomInsane

Reputation score

Thank you for the save data man! <3

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Apparently I can't get out, my only choice is to go to bed. The main character is still virgin.
Idk, Try progressing with the bartender, after the scene that required lvl4 charming, I was sent back to the bedroom.
The game will warn you to save before doing anything.
My corruption is at 43%

Last edited: