What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Takamakuran/たかまくらん ]New Project/あたらしいゲーム[RJ267583]

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gameplay:
"basically,you spend your time alternating between the game world and the real world,it seems that if you advance enough in the game world,you can get new events in the real world."

Controls:
Arrow keys: movement
Z Button: Confirm,check
X Button: deny,return
ctrl button: skip dialogue

Description:
Finding yourself on involuntary paid leave from work, you visit an arcade for a change of pace and discover there an erotic game quite unlike any you've experienced before.

* An exciting adventure crossing a fantasy world and reality.
* Meet many, many girls, and have sex with (almost) all of them!(100+ base HCGs)
* No combat grinding, grow stronger through exploration.

Fetishes:Monster Girl,male protagonist,male domination,NTR.

--------------------

the NTR tag,it seems you are cucking someone in the snow town,but i don't know the consequences of doing it.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait, MC cucks someone ? This mean netori not netorare. Is the ALSO netorare in this game?

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been playing the game for a bit and its pretty nice and got lots of charm but does anyone know if the game has a strict time limit?
Ive noticed that the game tends to kick me out of the game world back to the real world at seemingly random times wich makes me think the time actively advances in the game world instead of being tied to events.
This makes me worried that I might get a game over or something if I dont finish the game in a certain amount of ingame days and that would kinda suck.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I've been playing the game for a bit and its pretty nice and got lots of charm but does anyone know if the game has a strict time limit?
Ive noticed that the game tends to kick me out of the game world back to the real world at seemingly random times wich makes me think the time actively advances in the game world instead of being tied to events.
This makes me worried that I might get a game over or something if I dont finish the game in a certain amount of ingame days and that would kinda suck.
I don't know, but you do start the game with 50000 yen and each time it takes 500 yen to play the "game", so maybe if you run out of money you lose?

Mimidu01

Reputation score
does anyone have a full save, i really cant find it anywhere

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm also going to ask for saves for their previous game

Fozze

Reputation score
Does anyone know how the get past the subterran bosses? im fine for like 8 hits and then my team starts dropping like flies even tho im using protect :/

bahondonkeroos

Reputation score
Does anyone know how the get past the subterran bosses? im fine for like 8 hits and then my team starts dropping like flies even tho im using protect :/
only one of the subterran bosses behaves that way, so if you get past it you should be ok.

dont use protect, only damaging moves. build up tp and spirit buffs outside of the battle. use the oni king's strong attack with your smash. the oni king can survive the hits that wipe the party, so prioritize her for healing. make sure you have as many spirits active as possible so they can soak up damage

blerghit

Reputation score
This is nice, also its translated to english on DLsite.
ANyone know if i need to grind money for the event-related items or if i naturally get enough from chests etc. by progressing? until now everything was smooth sailing but now i need several expensive items(1500gp each).
I just got to winged people town.

Some nice gif-like sex scenes with monstergirls and some normal women.
I recommend buying this to show support for english TLed games and good h-games.

Last edited:

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty great game.

3 saves.

1st is normal ending.
2nd is genocide everyone ending.
3rd is true ending.

Attachments

bahondonkeroos

Reputation score
This is nice, also its translated to english on DLsite.
ANyone know if i need to grind money for the event-related items or if i naturally get enough from chests etc. by progressing? until now everything was smooth sailing but now i need several expensive items(1500gp each).
I just got to winged people town.
every town and some other locations have several tiles with 100g hidden in them. when you beat the game you get access to an item that makes them visible. you can also sell spicy bones for 60g ea

blerghit

Reputation score
BTW where are all the cats that you can collect for powerups/ relocate to your house?
So far i have found 1 in:
Cave near snow town, Desert town, Port town, Demon town, Elf town, Winged town, Oni Town, Ordinary town(first town)

bahondonkeroos

Reputation score
BTW where are all the cats that you can collect for powerups/ relocate to your house?
So far i have found 1 in:
Cave near snow town, Desert town, Port town, Demon town, Elf town, Winged town, Oni Town, Ordinary town(first town)
- the first cave where the rat is
- first town
- the snow area where the rabbit is
- desert town
- port town
- demon town
- elf town
- winged town
- oni town
- the house that you buy for 500g from one of the people in the village

if you dont have the house, you have to buy it. after you buy it, you have to go back to all of the cats to bring them to your house. the last cat you can only get once you have all of the others in your house.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So, this happens when i try the save, any idea why¿? i got japp region language etc
PROBLEM.png

Ty and as ever sorry for my shit english

blerghit

Reputation score
*cut stuff about cats*
Thanks! forgot that one cat was in the snowy area, pretty much all the rest were in towns. Managed to get the stray cat to show up.

A new question! Where is the last summon count increase location?
1 was in illusory space (dark version of your town accessible from winged town)
Another was at some lonely island.
I must be lacking one since i still cant summon all 4 of Heat, Chill, Wind and Weight(weird translation?) spirits.

bahondonkeroos

Reputation score
A new question! Where is the last summon count increase location?
1 was in illusory space (dark version of your town accessible from winged town)
Another was at some lonely island.
I must be lacking one since i still cant summon all 4 of Heat, Chill, Wind and Weight(weird translation?) spirits.
its in the cave with the ant, bee, butterfly and dragonfly. that cave is west of the first cave. since u have all of the spirits u should be able to get in. u will get a lot of useful upgrades in that cave including that one

blerghit

Reputation score
Its a great game, got the true ending i think? now finishing up some missed events.
Anyone know if you can find panacea for the white oni? Is there events for her?
Also the female knight? underwater who gives you a spear, can you fuck her?
And does buying the more expensive elven bangle unlock more scenes with the shopkeep elf?
CHecking the guide included with the game, i seem to have completely missed "mountain beast", where is she?

ps. demon queen the best girl.
PPS. I apparently never went back to the big mountain with dark meat after the quest to kill them together with red oni.
Never mind the mountain beast question.

Last edited:

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Its a great game, got the true ending i think? now finishing up some missed events.
Anyone know if you can find panacea for the white oni? Is there events for her?
Also the female knight? underwater who gives you a spear, can you fuck her?
And does buying the more expensive elven bangle unlock more scenes with the shopkeep elf?
CHecking the guide included with the game, i seem to have completely missed "mountain beast", where is she?

ps. demon queen the best girl.
PPS. I apparently never went back to the big mountain with dark meat after the quest to kill them together with red oni.
Never mind the mountain beast question.
White Oni stuff may be added in later updates.
Underwater knight is actually a spoiler boss you can fight during the bad ending route, go back when at least one of the elemental dragons are dead.
I think shopkeep elf only had one scene.

blerghit

Reputation score
Pretty great game.

3 saves.

1st is normal ending.
2nd is genocide everyone ending.
3rd is true ending.
So the only difference between normal end and true end
is the slideshow of happy memories in the isekai/game world? oh and how much events you see before the actual ending, i guess

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sorry for the huge necro, but I just spent a fair amount of hours on this game and I am trying to get the true ending - where is the island you have to go to which is (according to the document guide) "Below Demon King's Castle"? I have been running around on the Sea Bed like mad as well as flying but I can't find that damn island...

Edit: Self answered literally minutes after typing this, you gotta go to Demon Town and look at the marker questioning for Furface's whereabouts. Afterwards go to the Demon King. After talking with her you can go to the brown island below the castle.