What's new

[Majalis] Tales of Androgyny

Cray Cray Toaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Tales of Androgyny

Actually found out about this game while looking info of another game, just from the Harpy .gif they had on front no matter what type of gameplay it had, I just grabbed and my...

It's some good shit.

For the moment being able to survive a long time is really painful and the town shops don't work completely. Either way it's enough proof that the games concept works well.

On an extra note: Trap PC and dick girls mixed together makes for a hell of a good ride.

Majalis

Reputation score

Hey guys, dev here. Sorry about the small text in the earlier builds! Know that was a source of frustration. Been lurking this thread for a while.

So then! Anyone following this? Know what these guys are up to? Will the MC be able to fuck things or is this strictly a game for subs? Seems like they're shooting themselves in the foot if so, limiting their playerbase and all.
We're planning on having more proactive sex options - right now, the character can choose to give a handjob (or convert that into fellatio) and, in the right circumstances, they can mount an enemy cowgirl. As for the MC being the top, we'll be adding that to the encounters first, and eventually as a feature of combat. Right now we have a top encounter scene with the Slime, and in the current trunk build a scene with the Orc if you manage to defeat her.

As for what's up - the public build is about a month behind the patron build, so every time we release a new monthly version of the patron build we update the one up on itch to the previous month's. In the next build being released on itch, 0.1.16.0, we've got the centaur animated, although we got the palette-swap unicorn animated during this month.

We're also starting to work on more generic animations for various sex acts.

I merely love the fact this game exists. Even if it won't see any major updates due to it being a duo who works on commissions, it's still inspired many-a fantasy. The fine mix of lust and disgust portrayed through the battle-log is a bit contradictory, but few devs actually focus on it.

EDIT: Removed a statement.
This game is specialized to androgynous anal, it can be considered it's weakness if it wants to rack in the dosh, but unless they were to add in more specialty writers or appeal to a specific crowd as TF/TG or Furries it is unlikely it will cross over the 4k$-month gap.
We're not actually working on commissions - we're funding through Patreon, like the OP mentions, and we're doing monthly updates publicly, although the dev can only work on it on the weekends. As we build out the perk system, the MC will express lust or disgust to greater and lesser degrees, depending on the situation and their accumulated fetishes. We are going to branch out fetish-wise, although the current and probably continued focus will be on androgyne anal. That being said, we have crossed the 4k$-month gap. :p

i hope they streamline a lot of the battle stuff, seeing a ton of numbers for the player to figure out gets tiresome, also aesthetically displeasing as a game
Yep, we're in the process of stream-lining the UI, although I know it was a lot more numbers-based when this comment was made. We don't want to go too icon crazy, but we are providing tooltips where we see it'd help to make everything as discoverable and transparent as possible.

Btw, can someone confirm if the harpy blowjob picture is the only in-fight picture in the current demo? It was the only one I could find.
There's also one (which is now finished in trunk) when the Slime puts you in doggy, one for face-sitting/69'ing the Goblin, and one for fellatio with the Brigand.

For the moment being able to survive a long time is really painful and the town shops don't work completely. Either way it's enough proof that the games concept works well.
Yeah, we're trying to make longevity a bit easier - the latest build starts you off with more food and we're adding more food-gathering options (like beating the Centaur), but we are looking into making a bit more self-sustaining. Our end goal is that in certain modes, at least, you won't be able to self-sustain yourself indefinitely, but for now especially we know it's frustrating to restart. We have also added a quicksave option to help with that, though.

Cray Cray Toaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, dev here. Sorry about the small text in the earlier builds! Know that was a source of frustration. Been lurking this thread for a while.
Hahahh, it's almost like every time I reply to a post a dev shows up, feelsgoodman.

As for what's up - the public build is about a month behind the patron build, so every time we release a new monthly version of the patron build we update the one up on itch to the previous month's.
That might be the best update system I've seen in forever.

That being said, we have crossed the 4k$-month gap. :p
Really impressive amount of donation/month !! I'd throw a couple bucks your direction too if I could.

Hopefully we hear more about the updates on here too, we'd be sad to be left out.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not into traps but Majalis always manage to make their somehow click.
Maybe add Raquel as a secret encounter?

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Probably a stupid question but is there a way to hide the text box?

edit: On the android version

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Ah I didn't know we had a thread for this game. While I don't approve of the thread necro, I do think this game deserves more attention than it gets so I'll bump it anyway.

OP
super_slicer

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's getting plenty of attention for what it offers. When they start putting in actual content to suit everyone (victory scenes, animated player dom scenes in battle, ways to fuck the opponent into submission with dick) they'll naturally get more attention. Do remember, guys that want to take it in the ass or fuck other dudes in the ass (whether they look like dudes or not) are in the minority and the dev team is primarily providing content for the small sub-section of people that enjoy such.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score
It's getting plenty of attention for what it offers. When they start putting in actual content to suit everyone (victory scenes, animated player dom scenes in battle, ways to fuck the opponent into submission with dick) they'll naturally get more attention. Do remember, guys that want to take it in the ass or fuck other dudes in the ass (whether they look like dudes or not) are in the minority and the dev team is primarily providing content for the small sub-section of people that enjoy such.
But for us it's the best.

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Oh no I get the fetish is targeted towards a minority. But the actual quality of the game is worth bringing up, even if this isn't your fetish.

OP
super_slicer

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Ah. See the whole reason I even created this thread was because I saw the potential this game has. I've got a bad feeling that when they say futa, they mean newhalf though. Anyone notice a surprising lack of nipples despite the amount of breasts in this game? XD

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Ah. See the whole reason I even created this thread was because I saw the potential this game has. I've got a bad feeling that when they say futa, they mean newhalf though. Anyone notice a surprising lack of nipples despite the amount of breasts in this game? XD
Holy shit now that you mention it... There are no vaginas either, its all anal.

OP
super_slicer

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I know that they've said as far as orifices they're going to keep things as butt-centric as possible. So the lack of vagoo, while troubling, isn't anything I didn't expect.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's always the head hole, also good for shutting them up.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The brothel owner is 100% female. You can even eat her out. And the middle girl in the brothel is also female.

OP
super_slicer

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Again, still no vagina on screen. Or even interacted with via text. Mind, I'm not saying 'VAGINA IN GAEM NAO!', just that there aren't any.