[Majalis] Tales of Androgyny

OP
super_slicer

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well holy crap. They went a proved my suspicions wrong, to some degree.

Not only have they implemented penetrating enemies, they've also finally coded in that you can win fights by turning out enemies (sticking the MC's dick in the enemies' holes) so that mechanic no longer feels like lip service, furthermore there are even events and victory dialogues aimed at people who might not find being sodomized an attractive proposal! Specifically the brigand, who's been on my hit-list for quite some time!

Hell, I'm willing to reconsider my stance on this Dev team's flexibility. Though the final nail in that coffin would be some artwork to go along with such actions...

Anyway, I'd just like to state flat out that this is one of the better (if not best) Pateron things around. Pretty much the ideal of what Patreon was pitched as, creators get funding while backers get content.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Bumping a currently inactive topic i know but the game is still in production and will be updated at some point in the future, also just got into it and wanted to post some thoughts. Like some people above mentioned, it is very well made so much that your character is a human femboy and i don't hate it because normally I would. A lot of good options for H-content and it seems that eventually, every position with an enemy will have an animated sequence to go a long with it. I'm hoping for some more monstery enemies like the artist sometimes does on their HF account (where I found the game originally). There are a few things I have a problem with, like some of the negative traits putting you into "don't do this anymore or you lose" even to the point where WINNING A FIGHT OR BUYING AN ITEM FROM A MERCHANT ends in game over. That is bad. But hopefully things like that will get taken out and the good things will keep building.

If you are into bdsm stuff, being really dommed, or humiliation type content, this is a good fit.