21 July 2016

Tags :
Clothings
Peeking
Animated
Loli
Outdoor
Rape

No link because of loli, sure, but do you think image is also not allowed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168271] 24時間★玩具少女 ~閉ざされた村の贄~

A really promising game, playing the trails now. Also 1GB?! mostly taken up by videos used in the game with 3MB+ per video.
Also sad that the trials have no back log and the kanji choice is quite limited to to the common names..

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

art looks good, and i don't think that loli pics are allowed too

but for me she doesnt look that Loli...

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

art looks good, and i don't think that loli pics are allowed too

but for me she doesnt look that Loli...
A lot of dlsite games with a character under a C-cup tend to get the tag even if the character's age is questionable, although this could be an exception with a noticeably younger character that isn't in the previews (been busy and I've got a bit of a backlog currently, haven't tried the demo yet).

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

A lot of dlsite games with a character under a C-cup tend to get the tag even if the character's age is questionable, although this could be an exception with a noticeably younger character that isn't in the previews (been busy and I've got a bit of a backlog currently, haven't tried the demo yet).
yeah, you have a point, Dlsite tags always confuse me

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She seems to be a schoolgirl (high school?) who gets harrassed by the local delinquent boys, and has a sailor uniform; I'd say under 18 for sure but above 16...

One thing I don't get, where's that schedule in the pic?! I've gotten up to where the perv photographer shows up, no sign unless I missed it :(

Gamer23

Reputation score

She seems to be a schoolgirl (high school?) who gets harrassed by the local delinquent boys, and has a sailor uniform; I'd say under 18 for sure but above 16...

One thing I don't get, where's that schedule in the pic?! I've gotten up to where the perv photographer shows up, no sign unless I missed it :(
The schedule is in the recollection room.
はなしたい

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kinda, the village has a yearly festival. The festival lasts 11 days and during that time you can pay a select girl to do sexual things, the girl can't refuse.
1000 yen - She flashes you her underwear.
3000 yen - She flashes without underwear plus light groping.
6000 yen - You can do sexual act. However no sex, the girl must remain a virgin.

The village has an outsider invitation where your job is to take advantage of this festival while keeping the villagers away from her. If you intervene, they have to stop.

The easy part is finding the girl to pay her to get CG (which there is a lot, definitely won't get all in 1 or 2 playthroughs).....the hard part is finding the activation for the villagers. So far I've only found one for sailor uniform.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Kinda, the village has a yearly festival. The festival lasts 11 days and during that time you can pay a select girl to do sexual things, the girl can't refuse.
1000 yen - She flashes you her underwear.
3000 yen - She flashes without underwear plus light groping.
6000 yen - You can do sexual act. However no sex, the girl must remain a virgin.

The village has an outsider invitation where your job is to take advantage of this festival while keeping the villagers away from her. If you intervene, they have to stop.

The easy part is finding the girl to pay her to get CG (which there is a lot, definitely won't get all in 1 or 2 playthroughs).....the hard part is finding the activation for the villagers. So far I've only found one for sailor uniform.
I used cheat engine to stop time. Just dont stop it near the 40 min mark.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

how does one acquire cash in the game been walking around picking up flowers and no cash~

Also i see the schedule in the recollection room but its empty, does that mean doing events with her adds this.

Also a walkthrough would be amazing for this~

EDIT: Ok forgot to actually work for it, just like in real life~

I'm interested, did anyone else can a little moment with her looking out at the window at nighttime~, or is that only when you haven't given her any money for acts?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how does one acquire cash in the game been walking around picking up flowers and no cash~

Also i see the schedule in the recollection room but its empty, does that mean doing events with her adds this.

Also a walkthrough would be amazing for this~

EDIT: Ok forgot to actually work for it, just like in real life~

I'm interested, did anyone else can a little moment with her looking out at the window at nighttime~, or is that only when you haven't given her any money for acts?
Take to the farmer east of Inn between 5 and 13 and he'll work you for 6 hours at 3k(4k with book).
The other way I've seen is at very top of mountain where the big tree is between 19 and 22. There's a guy there looking for bugs but will charge you 1k for materials. This one is range, you can get a dud giving you 200 or a super rare one giving 30k. There are others in between but I figured the worst and best would be enough. Book on bugs will allow you to catch the higher cost ones.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

nice also how does one change clothes, i mean i know of removing them with my hands and feet, but from a girls perspective not so sure, many thanks in advance.

And yeah once you get all the money cg's your saying there is villager events any idea on how to trigger them?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks Gamer and KHTA, makes some sense now:)

nice also how does one change clothes, i mean i know of removing them with my hands and feet, but from a girls perspective not so sure, many thanks in advance. *SNIP*
She seems to change her uniform depending on the day and time/location, so far got her in casual, school and gym outfits. Maybe try using the 6000 option for each, if the next isn't triggering; seems like after each time I found more options for her...

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is this shared in the common sites already??

most of the links i found are fakes :(

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thanks byzantine, seems most of us have bought and are playing it as we speak~

I'm just having no luck at finding these other places where shes wearing different clothes and specifics?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks Gamer and KHTA, makes some sense now:)

She seems to change her uniform depending on the day and time/location, so far got her in casual, school and gym outfits. Maybe try using the 6000 option for each, if the next isn't triggering; seems like after each time I found more options for her...
I'm not sure if it's that way due to something you did or you just aren't noticing it....but for me she only changed clothes from interacting with the paper at the front desk in the inn.

For villagers stuff, it seems you must activate them somehow. I found one with the school clothes. After one day in them, there will be a letter in her room. Read it and then wait at the school until 1600. Go towards the second classroom upstairs to trigger it.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmmm... none of the usual places I check seem to have this up yet, and I dislike grabbing new things from groups that I don't know a whole lot about (although this one does seem fairly interesting based on the demo). Asking for a link about this is no go due to content, but any chance someone could pm me a site name if they happen to know about one? A basic starting point for finding it would be enough.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the reason there no uploader is because they still do alot bug fixing (they just said bug fixed yesterday)
consider the huge file and still in middle of bug fix... better wait for now.

Also interest in the game looks like there plenty of content in it :D (not just the H i hope)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the reason there no uploader is because they still do alot bug fixing (they just said bug fixed yesterday)
consider the huge file and still in middle of bug fix... better wait for now.

Also interest in the game looks like there plenty of content in it :D (not just the H i hope)
lol, you nailed it. I was going to upload it back when I first bought it, but it got an update the same exact day. So if no one else does, I'm waiting at least a week of no bug squashing to upload. 1.15gb is no joke.

It's definitely an interesting game, any game dealing with time sensitive events can learn a thing or two from it *cough* Reversible *cough*.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

oh since its so big in size no wonder no one want to upload it since it has lot of bug fixed going on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.