What's new

ACT Vore Guro [Team Krama] Rape of the Dead (RJ202858)

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heya folks. After doing a late night browsing session on the interwebz I stumbled upon this game.

It seems to work the same as those zombie survival games like Left 4 Dead and Killing Floor, just with H elements (assuming GOR) mixed in.
Pretty standard FPS controls, which is also customizable:
WASD to move around
left mouse button to fire
right mouse button to iron sight
scroll wheel/ 1234 to switch weapons
Shift to sprint
Space to jump
R to reload
G to grenade
F to interact

The game is divided into stages, where the objective changes depending on the stage. You could be directed to go from point A to point B, defend some girl(s) as they do something, or eliminate all the zombies, who come in waves. Item drops are scattered throughout the map and usually consist of new weapons or ammo. Weapons are pretty self-explanatory: you start with a wooden club with a sawblade attached (RMB does a heavy swing) and pistol and can find weapons like shotgun, SMG, two different assault rifles, magnum, energy sword, and grenades.

You've got three AI companions, who all have their own health bars. If their health bar gets depleted, they get knocked down and start getting raped. If they're raped to the point that their bar is filled up, you get a game over. You can revive them when they're downed by have sex with them. This starts an animation that leaves you and the girl invulnerable, but at the same time, you won't be shooting other zombies. You can also have sex with them while they're still active, which grants them a temporary health boost and heals you as well. They don't really have complex AI, and just hold a formation around your position. They tend to be pretty self-sufficient until later levels, when a lot of enemies spawn in.

Enemies range from regular zombies, a crawler zombie, some worm zombie that can burrow and do spit attacks, and a brute zombie that charges at you, can make explosions, and has a large health pool. Not much strategy to them, other than just shoot them. It's generally pretty easy to kite them, as long as you don't let yourself get cornered or surrounded. AI might stumble at times, but they usually drop anything they're doing to run towards you if you start kiting.

Between stages is some VN-style dialogue. Occasional sex scene with one of the girls occur during these times. There're some unique sex scenes that have some guro or vore, so just a heads up.

Development for the game is fairly new, but there are some screenies/video previews on the site. It's slated for release in 2017.

EDIT: Public is trial is out! Access it by filling out a questionnaire on their page.

Developer blog:

TeamKrama Patreon:
TeamKrama Enty:

More pics:

Last edited by a moderator:

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Team Krama][FPS] Rape of the Dead

hmm why is the picture above remind me of skyrim mod? :D
the game looks cool, i might give it a try after work :)

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope there becomes an open release soon because it has everything I love in one game.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Woohooo! About time!

TentacleZombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trying hard not to be overhyped about this, but goddamn if there isn't a lack of proper zombie rape games (with zombies that actually look ripe rather than just off-color).

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks like the MC is male???why....still looks awesome, now if only it had 4 player co-op.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dosh

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

An H-FPS? What a time to be alive. H-DOOM is the only other one I've seen. Can anybody with knowledge:moonspeak tell how many enemy types there are?

pleasethisworks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This looks really promising from what I can see if the videos on their site. I can only hope that the demo they were selling at C91 surfaces somewhere eventually, or that they provide a downloadable trial at some point.

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

An H-FPS? What a time to be alive. H-DOOM is the only other one I've seen. Can anybody with knowledge:moonspeak tell how many enemy types there are?
I just made a video about another H-FPS game

But damn, this looks pretty sick, It just immidiately got on my list of the most anticipated games :D

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

no trial yet..... another thing i've gotta wait for :(

GeeSeki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From the pictures, it looks pretty interesting. Props to gargoyle dick.

FFCloud25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Very nice! This will hopefully fill the void that Parasite in City left.

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've wanted a game like this for SO LONG!:D

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I sent them an email a few days ago, haven't gotten anything back...but they did tweet something about patreon or enty maybe for next time. guess a lot of people are asking how they will be able to buy.

wow they got back to me!!! so they are thinking about selling it on Dlsite(EN) and you only play as the guy....but they are already planing a 2nd game that not only lets you play female but as the Zombies too!! with the idea of setting it up more like L4D.

Last edited:

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I sent them an email a few days ago, haven't gotten anything back...but they did tweet something about patreon or enty maybe for next time. guess a lot of people are asking how they will be able to buy.

wow they got back to me!!! so they are thinking about selling it on Dlsite(EN) and you only play as the guy....but they are already planing a 2nd game that not only lets you play female but as the Zombies too!! with the idea of setting it up more like L4D.
Here's the enty link if anyone's been wondering but hasn't checked their official page yet. :D

The lack of support in their enty is somewhat concerning. (Only 1 each in both their 1000 yen and 1500 yen package as of today)

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After seeing the videos I found the concept interesting. At first I thought you chose one of the girls but nope, you are a dude and somehow you fucking them, heals them. I actually thought this was way better, otherwise if you had to choose a girl it would have GoR mechanics which tend to get annoying if you want to see everything. The only thing I didn't like was that the monster seems to kill the girls after fucking them, which is always a no-no in my book. Also, even if it's not game over if the girl is dead I guess it will be annoying getting all scenes from different monster of each girl.

Visually the game looks decent but the character models need a little bit of polish, though I love the blue haired girl :)

Anyway, hopefully this game will see the day of light someday

pleasethisworks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So supporting them on Enty would get me access to the game? Has anyone used Enty and could tell me if the access would be instant or if it's even possible to pledge without a JP card etc.?