What's new

ACT Vore Guro [Team Krama] Rape of the Dead (RJ202858)

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I actually agree with MajorKagami. It's very disappointing to me to see that this sequel is largely exactly the same as the first one, mistakes and all. Still no option for a female mc (which as I pointed out earlier, was something thye held a vote for way back when and then ignored the results of), still a struggle to actually view H scenes since you have to bascially let the girls get mobbed for them to go down and then deal with said mob yourself while trying to view the scene (I know some people say just view the gallery, but for myself the context and atmosphere of the H scene is just as important as the H scene itself; H scenes in the vaccuum of a gallery lack the impact of seeing it as a part of the game) and a host of other issues that have beenn discussed here in the past.

I mean, if folks managed to enjoy the original, that's great, more power to you, but this largely looks like the same experience with a slightly different coat of paint. Locking the demo behind a paywall doesn't help my personal outlook on the game either as a sidenote.

Devildie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that this game doesn't have any problems and even if its in the prototype phase, people have the right to have concerns. Hell I'm even disappointed in it so far. The only thing that got me replying to MajorKagami the way I replied to his post was the last comment of his which looked to me as people should completely disregard the game all together. I have no problems with MajorKagami and I 100% agree with his statement about how troublesome the content currently is. I am also not asking for him to change his statement/views. I just feel bad for a developer if people completely disregard their game when it's still in early development.

@MajorKagami
I understand being in a mood too. I'm stressed out and am currently in an extremely bad mood... Already got a few "works" sniped from me on a certain website lol

Last edited:

dactayvip

Reputation score
Guys I have a question,how can I change the main playable char clothes to naked in the game