What's new

RPG RPG Maker [TeamJOKER] 水無月憚2 魔門開放篇 / Minazuki-tan 2 ~Demons' Gate~ (RJ219765)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sequel to RJ201200, which has its discussion thread here.

While the art is quite nice, it appears that the author (bless his heart) has placed DRM on this, as he has for most of his works, now that I look at them properly.

Demo can be grabbed on the , and it appears to involve heavy amounts of ryona, or at least in the demo (the birds/plants/wolves all injure you until you... lactate?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick2000

Reputation score
well the first game did have DRM but someone manage to crack it.
someone will find a way for this sequel for sure. until then, we wait

OP
C

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Someone did? Damn, I must've been living under a rock...

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
even so game is broken

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello there.
Look what brought.

Now that I did my part, my anyone explain to me how in Zeus's butthole do you even defeat the green dragon right at the start of the game?...
There's that crystal on the forest you interact with that has the dragon.

Also, it seems you can deactivate any ryona scenes on the game.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hello there.
Look what brought.
The game has DLSite user auth, which rarely seems to get cracked, but it's the thought that counts!
Edit: Wow, seems to work actually

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Lol, I never share anything that is DRM protected :p

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Lol, I never share anything that is DRM protected :p
So did you remove it yourself, or was it never really there to begin with? Makes me wonder just how many other games on DLSite are the same

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh, the game is DRM protected for sure.
I just have a source where sometimes these games get shared.

About the game, I went into the recollection room and then down the stairs. Then, I opened the box on the corner and it gave me an op spell that allowed me to instakill the dragon.
However, this seems like a cheating spell of sorts... it's not the right way to beat the dragon, right?
I mean.. I even still have the spell... I really wish to know how to beat the dragon fair.

Edit* Lmao... I think my game's bugged. As I proceeded to the next area, the mc is invisible and I can't get back to it after exiting -_-

Edit** Yep, don't use the saves within the folder I shared, they're corrupted, since they're from the trial version. Just start over the game and you'll play it without problems :)

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
does anyone know what to do with a giant crystal at the deepest part of the forest? there's several other crystal in another dungeon.
also i checked the gallery room and find it uncompleted. it seems the one i miss have something to do with the girl at your office or so the clue said (who is she? your secretary?)

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know what to do with a giant crystal at the deepest part of the forest? there's several other crystal in another dungeon.
also i checked the gallery room and find it uncompleted. it seems the one i miss have something to do with the girl at your office or so the clue said (who is she? your secretary?)
After you clear that stage and you encounter the crystal, you can go around the map and collect materials from various objects. After collecting all of the materials, you can return to the crystal to fight a bonus boss. After defeating the boss, you can play as a different girl by interacting with the blackboard. You will play as her collecting materials while avoiding enemies. This will earn you some bonus scenes.

If you are still unable to interact with the crystal and fight the bonus boss. This might require you to defeat the last boss first.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
^Yup, it's some nice bonus H content with scientist girl in a swimsuit.

Mick2000

Reputation score
ah i see.
one question, i think i miss another scene in gallery. at first column (1st dungeon: forest) it says something about when your HP reach zero

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ScreenShot_2018_0816_19_30_32.png

Ok so it's number 5 from the 1st row then. You need to take the portal to the other dimension and lose all health to the tentacle monster spread around the 1st floor

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone willing to share a complete save for those of us who are too lazy to finish?

scratiii

Reputation score
Anyone have any info on how this plays? i try to stay away from a lot of RPG style games (Dangerous Biology being the only i haven't due to its simplicity) because i can't read Japanese so pretty much all of the controls/ mechanics/ items/ choices are just randomly chosen. Is this a relatively simple game or is there a massive item list and 100 different things you have to make un-mistaken choices for like that one farm game that i cant recall the name of. (supposed to raise animals and fuck them or something didn't really get too far into it)

Edit: better yet, if anyone just has a link to a video i can watch of it that would do just fine. Doesn't seem to be any on the DLSite

Status
Not open for further replies.