What's new

[TeamJOKER] Eroid (RJ194984)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratiii

Reputation score
So i was browsing DLSite through the RPG games, i was super into Dangerous Biology and i stumbled upon this Metroid hentai RPG? i tried searching through the forums and couldn't seem to find anything related to it so i figured I'd make this my first official forum post. Bare with me as i am completely new to this, been browsing for years but only recently made an account

DLSite:
RJ194984_img_main.jpg

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Team Joker... Isn't their games mostly uses DRM?

But that "totally not Samus" definitely my type :)

OP
scratiii

scratiii

Reputation score
Team Joker... Isn't their games mostly uses DRM?

But that "totally not Samus" definitely my type :)
I am really not sure i was under that assumption as well but i am currently playing Lewd Beast Academy with no issues so far.

Edit: And the second i saw that definitely not Samus i almost shit. She has always been my favorite female protagonist since i was a child and i would love to see her in a game like this.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Looks great, but doesn't seem to be uploaded anywhere. Checked out the gallery and it seems pretty short aswell. Should rather just pray that their newest game get cracked someday

Last edited:
OP
scratiii

scratiii

Reputation score
Looks great, but doesn't seem to be uploaded anywhere. Checked out the gallery and it seems pretty short aswell. Should rather just pray that their newest game get cracked someday
I've mostly stayed away from RPG games its just too hard to play complex games when you can't read Japanese so games like his where there isn't much to it besides knowing which button does an attack and which is a defend is very nice. Although the copious amount of piss and milk is kind of annoying i strongly dislike human waste.

OP
scratiii

scratiii

Reputation score
found a working link to download this going to play through now and see if the game functions and is the full thing. if it is and someone is willing to help me in repacking and uploading ill do so

Status
Not open for further replies.