What's new

RPG [TeamJOKER] Exor-Sister Connection (RJ227761)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Exor-Sister Connection
(Exor-Sister Yui)

Game Type:
RPG (Wolf)

Summary:
Another puzzle-solving RPG game from TeamJOKER.
Sister Yui is sent to a investigate a mansion which is believed to be the origin of several demon attacks/possessions.
Most of the gameplay is going around and finding out clues as to how to access the next area.
Combat is quite basic, but this is made up for by the fact most enemies have H-attacks.

Features/Content:
Female protagonist
Combat Rape
Clothing Damage
Multiple outfits
Insects
Tentacles
Monsters
Light Ryona
Piss

Links:
(JP)

Released:
August 2018

Downloads:

Controls:
Standard RPG
Arrows - Move
Shift - Run
Z - Interact/OK
X - Menu/Cancel​

Last edited:
OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Right now I'm stuck in the demo, you find a piece of paper with a bunch of dots on it (There are four before this, each with dots and a number, the numbers are the code to a safe), no idea what it means. It's not a pattern I've come across in the game.

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Right now I'm stuck in the demo, you find a piece of paper with a bunch of dots on it (There are four before this, each with dots and a number, the numbers are the code to a safe), no idea what it means. It's not a pattern I've come across in the game.
code is 3576

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm aware of the safe code. There's a 5th piece of paper with ~9 dots, no number.
There's no other puzzle all the way to first boss to solve, we just have to wait for the full game.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd expect this game to have DRM like all their other games, so a cracked version will take a while longer than usual.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
And the game's out with DRM on dlsite...
The game's also out on DMM and I don't see anything auth related, so one can hope...

Mick2000

Reputation score
the last game JOKER made got DRM too but someone manage to put it on internet.
someone or anyone will find a way so it's a waiting game

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It took quite a while for their previous games to get cracked, so it's going to be a pretty long wait.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Eh, I just bought it regardless.
Honestly feel a bit busted out. I'm terrible with moonrune puzzles, so getting past the mosquito area isn't going to work out for me.
If any brave, charming, gullible-to-compliments soul wants to post a walkthrough, I'd appreciate it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Eh, I just bought it regardless.
Honestly feel a bit busted out. I'm terrible with moonrune puzzles, so getting past the mosquito area isn't going to work out for me.
If any brave, charming, gullible-to-compliments soul wants to post a walkthrough, I'd appreciate it.
Where did you buy it from? DLSite or DMM?

kyriacos

Lurker
Reputation score
I keep getting a black screen (still able to access the menu) after defeating the dragon boss. Is anyone else getting this bug?

WievielWeevil

Reputation score
Yeah, I had that black screen as well. I think it happens because you're missing a key item, because I had neglected to go to the underground lab south of the first field where you find the flying bugs. After exploring it, grabbing all the items, and equipping some item to my third equipment slot (no idea what it is; I can't read Japanese) I was able to continue on after beating that boss.
I keep getting a black screen (still able to access the menu) after defeating the dragon boss. Is anyone else getting this bug?

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
"I'm aware of the safe code. There's a 5th piece of paper with ~9 dots, no number."

It's another way of solving the safe puzzle. The 9 dots represent a map, you are suppose to compare each number with the dot to find out the order of the numbers for the combination.

Which if you look at the menu, makes it totally unnecessary.)

I defeat the game, it was short and way too little combat, disappointing how easy it was to corrupt her. Still, a lot of good H scene So I guess it alright.

Last edited:
OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Heads up, English version of the game is on cat (Just search for exor-sister). Be warned, the uploader isn't verified but personally I look forwards to having my identity stolen and bank accounts drained. Jokes aside, it seems legit.

Last edited:

axmed4555

Reputation score
Heads up, English version of the game is on cat (Just search for exor-sister). Be warned, the uploader isn't verified but personally I look forwards to having my identity stolen and bank accounts drained. Jokes aside, it seems legit.
It's literally the cat!