Different time zones maybe? Or it's just been stealthily updated lol

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Aug 29, 2016
Time online
19h 7m
Different time zones maybe? Or it's just been stealthily updated lol
Doubt it unless some places have more than 24h per day :p
BUT, search function does work for thread search, maybe not globally or not visible. SB still not up. I would rather risk and say there are some issues, give it more time :D

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Oct 31, 2014
Time online
19h 52m
No it's not updated yet. I hope we can update it this weekend.

You can check updated forum here: https://dev.ulmf.org
Wow, that looks pretty good actually; made a dummy replica site before updating the main one to test it out? That's pretty smart, nice :D

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Aug 29, 2016
Time online
19h 7m
Wow, that looks pretty good actually; made a dummy replica site before updating the main one to test it out? That's pretty smart, nice :D
Well, working on a copy should be something common to do before applying any changes. I take it back: not should be - it is common thing to do.
Anyway, I have to agree, design wise looks much better.
Now we wait, give time, don't pressure.

Oct 28, 2016
Time online
2m
May I suggest a minor tweak to the server-side forum settings ?
Upon a logout, it should only redirect to the main page if the forum isn't publicly accessible, otherwise, it should stay on the same address.
Also, though this one might be quite a bit more tricky, if the user settings differ from anonymous ones wrt. posts per-thread, could something be done to handle login/logout in these cases sanely ?
That is not to redirect to an empty thread page, if posts per-thread count change makes the old address past new page count and stay in roughly the same place in the thread (top post of old page would be a good guesstimate of the new position or at least a better one than the current of none).

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Sep 2, 2012
Time online
Any way to embed images/gifs in the user profile page posts? I'm trying to keep a convenient visual archive so ppl don't have to spam me for sauce of my avatars.

[**IMG]**[**/IMG] doesn't seem to work on there.

Zepheral

Super Sand Lesbian
Jun 15, 2014
Time online
1d 15h 28m
Any way to embed images/gifs in the user profile page posts? I'm trying to keep a convenient visual archive so ppl don't have to spam me for sauce of my avatars.

[**IMG]**[**/IMG] doesn't seem to work on there.

Post it on your signature or a profile post.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Sep 2, 2012
Time online
Post it on your signature or a profile post.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I already do.

So does anybody know: Any way to embed images/gifs in the user profile page posts? If not I'll go suggest in on an appropriate board somewhere.

Zepheral

Super Sand Lesbian
Jun 15, 2014
Time online
1d 15h 28m
Thanks for the suggestion, but I already do.

So does anybody know: Any way to embed images/gifs in the user profile page posts? If not I'll go suggest in on an appropriate board somewhere.
Heck at this point you can make a thread about it in everything else. Like "hot sexy gif avatars to use", this way you can get rid of the clutter in your profile page. Or put it in the hentai forum, up to you.