What's new

ADV [Technobrake] Nymphomania Paradox (RJ204320)

Nitz0396

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Coming up game from the guys of Bible black and Leviathan this time its about a horny honor student and her struggle to keep in secret her horniness, the game its limited from august to september and the demo last until august 6, the game have a pretty unique mechanic and the art ist really f*cking good, the game its going to be released on august 24

Preview images:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64527692

Devs Blog:

b.dlsite.net/RG15386

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Re: [Technobrake] Nymphomania Paradox

For convenience:

(requires account)

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't help but wonder what the "tanned pussy" tag means.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems like its gonna release this month. Loved the dungeon one and this looks like the art is similar but a different gameplay style. Can't wait.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't help but wonder what the "tanned pussy" tag means.
I'm not sure why but google translating the dlsite page itself translates it to "tanned pussy" while shoving the Hiragana symbols themselves into the google translate site makes it come out as "whip lash".

Edit: Just figured out why. Google page translate interprets 褐色/日焼け(brown/tan) and むちむち(whiplash) as one word. Combining the two turns the translation into "Brown/sunburn pussy".

Ouch. Sun-burnt vag must not be pleasant.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've been "with" Technobreak since the witch game, and I'm happy his art is veeeery slowly improving.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I've been "with" Technobreak since the witch game, and I'm happy his art is veeeery slowly improving.
Indeed, i follow him from when his second game come out. It has been a great improvement

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Looks like this will be his first game using RPGMaker MV.

Last edited:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, how do you earn money in this game?

EDIT: Nvm, had to travel into town to find work but I can't seem to find a way to activate them, I just get a message.

Last edited:

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trying to to use Cliploger but the game is spamming a date which is then auto copies to clipboard which means I cant translate anything because it gets wiped every second, I've looked at the instructions but can't really figure out how to block the time spam using the RegEX feature, does anyone know how to fix it/ make the Cliploger stop auto copying everything to the clipboard so I can just manually copy things to a translator, much obliged.

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score

So, how do you earn money in this game?

EDIT: Nvm, had to travel into town to find work but I can't seem to find a way to activate them, I just get a message.
Think each type depends on type of dress worn, social standing (green bar), and lewdness (pink bar).

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Think each type depends on type of dress worn, social standing (green bar), and lewdness (pink bar).
Well I can't find any work for her with a full pink bear, the gym clothes and the starting 'MM' outfit. Maybe it's a bug?

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I can't find any work for her with a full pink bear, the gym clothes and the starting 'MM' outfit. Maybe it's a bug?
Higher is not always better I think. I remember being able to do the tutor job located in the same town as your home wearing the school girl outfit with 0 lewdness/pink bar.

I had 100 social standing/green bar, so basically the start of the game.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For me the problem with this sort of game is that it's boring when you start lewd already.
Still nice CG.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

put on her school outfit, and go directly north of your house at 7 am.

you can also go to the business district and work a 2k yen job that seems to have no actual restrictions

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For some scenes one needs later ne solution ^ ^.
But you start depending on what happens later on and keeps money and clothes.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mega is bad civilization. Direct upload is good civilization.

Attachments

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I seem to have fucked up somehow with the green meter thing. I'm unable to work anywhere and even at school it won't let me attend classes to raise the green meter.

So far it seems like if you drop the green meter too quickly before making some money and buying certain outfits, you'll never be able to do anything to raise the green meter again and you'll never be able to make money and sell yourself.

It does seem like you can spend money to raise the green meter at the convenience store, but even then you're fucked if you don't have enough money.

Does anyone know if there's some other way to fix things apart from loading?