What's new

ADV [Technobrake] Nymphomania Paradox (RJ204320)

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
According to the guide there's an ending prerequisite for unlocking a vibrator item. However, since google translate is ass, can anyone clarify to me what that prerequisite is?
Get an ending and then new game plus... It will be available in web shopping...

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
By that, you mean any ending is fine?
I got an ending where everything is max (even lewdness) and when i go to new game+ it unlock vibrator, I don't know if every ending is same, just try it...

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
sorry for necro since I need help here, I downloaded this game from cat and any other source but I have this weird bug.
correct me if i wrong but in game ther is sub windows right when somebody grope her or something that shows what part being groped. mine is blank.
Any ideas what is wrong? Windows 7 always on Japan locale here
Here's the SS
what's wrong.png

edit: nevermind, after i playing areound with setting and folder somehow I managed to clear this problem, sorry for necroing

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Did the circle do the translation or did they use Yrannil translation?.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Looks like he updated his patreon with a pre-alpha demo, anyone got it?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard for old threads, requires description. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.