What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tekitou] 巨乳女アヤに〇したり〇したり〇されたりするRPG (RJ233660)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Great news everybody. Tekitou the creators of and such is back with a new game that is stated to be released in Q4 2018 and already has a demo out.

URL:
blog (with more info and pics) :

Its gonna feature over a 100cgs and a multi ending system containing at least 23 endings (40 if you include minor variations i.e the female character aya is pregnant etc)

The game will feature the standard tekitou fare which includes playing as a male character (YAASSSSSS) and being a either lover/raper/voyeur/cuckolded/cuckold/master-slave of the female main character aya.

It will also have pregnancy and breast size change either via post partum or with a drug (i think)

Tekitou is by far the best rpg maker creator out there in my opinion. The complexity of the game and feeling of freedom to do pretty much almost anything you can think of blows 95% of the other rpg games out there. He is one of the few creators that is seems to feel totally fine for players to miss 50% of the content on a first playthrough if that means making sure the game does not feel like a linear story.

Additionally his art has significantly improved so those who were shooed away by that in the past should give this a try.

This is one of the few games im actually gonna support by buying and I hope you guys do too.

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally a good game :D I'm definitely gonna buy this game, i really like hes works.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now that came outta nowhere. So looking forward to this

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another game to be added to the archives. The NTR gods are pleased.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any Place to buy the previous games? It seems like they've been taken down from dlsite

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Doesn't look like his art is majorly different now even after his hiatus so we can rule out self improvement reasons. I can't imagine dlsite would have removed his games, there was nothing that would indicate copyright. I'd assume the developer took them down himself, maybe out of depression or fear people have gotten use to his formula. Either way, the only method to find his old games is to look for them on the pirate sites now. Or maybe someone who knows Japanese can send him a message asking for them.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score
Any 1 knows what to do in the demo? after i lose to the 2 thugs see the scenes, find the girl... and after that dont know what to do. Is there anything more?

OP
L

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any 1 knows what to do in the demo? after i lose to the 2 thugs see the scenes, find the girl... and after that dont know what to do. Is there anything more?
you have three options when you first meet her being cornered

1. Confront the thugs. (you get into a fight and will lose unless you train up- you can train up by doing the job - read the book (one of the two) in your room which sends you to the job ( read twice, first time reading is just an intro scene to your job)

2. Call for help, this saves the girl but she wont know it was you who saved her. basically avoid the fight (which you will lose without training) while still saving her

3. ignore. this gets her captured by the thug.

After that there are many other things you can do but to do more you gonna have to be adapt at using agth translator and read the translations. there is too many choices and paths to take to describe all of them to you.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score
you have three options when you first meet her being cornered

1. Confront the thugs. (you get into a fight and will lose unless you train up- you can train up by doing the job - read the book (one of the two) in your room which sends you to the job ( read twice, first time reading is just an intro scene to your job)

2. Call for help, this saves the girl but she wont know it was you who saved her. basically avoid the fight (which you will lose without training) while still saving her

3. ignore. this gets her captured by the thug.

After that there are many other things you can do but to do more you gonna have to be adapt at using agth translator and read the translations. there is too many choices and paths to take to describe all of them to you.
thnx for the help.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
the game is done, and already submited to dlsite
he say it will on sale at saturday, 13 oct
(dunno if it can come sooner or not)

Mick2000

Reputation score
have been played lot of their game from past. barely finish single of them... the gameplay kinda simple but the RPG element just too strong. if you don't know what you doing and what to do then prepare to hit wall a lot.
i wait for a master to show up.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
have been played lot of their game from past. barely finish single of them... the gameplay kinda simple but the RPG element just too strong. if you don't know what you doing and what to do then prepare to hit wall a lot.
i wait for a master to show up.
yea, i have played all of their past game, the only 1 i got finished is the 1st game (femMC game)
after that game, im just playin around just to get scene (i even not chasing the ending lol)

ps3king1336

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
where to download?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Fuck what's wrong with dlsite, why can't it take my visa anymore.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Fuck what's wrong with dlsite, why can't it take my visa anymore.
Try buying DLSite point instead of buying the game directly?

Sometimes the bank is the one blocking the transaction because it's from another country + buying a product directly

Status
Not open for further replies.