What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tekitou] 巨乳女アヤに〇したり〇したり〇されたりするRPG (RJ233660)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
well, i got the game
but my upload speed is crap, so wait another 2 hour for me finished
or try searchin on another site if u want(will post here if no one share)

ok here :

!xNA7SuVC5ZjqkjwMdsI5AS-ggsfqbdvRUcf6r6TR00E

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This developer's games have always appeared unfinished. Finding specific events typically involves a lot of speculation from grinding monsters for loot, undressing yourself, talking to npcs each time you get a new item, letting the girl get raped and so on. The developer has in past updated his game with content multiple times before getting bored and releasing a new H game, so expect a couple patches every now and then.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
is there an affection meter somewhere that shows how much aya likes you?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What 300k gold item does?
I believe that's a wedding ring. There's also dialogue mentioning marriage and the ring when you're in a relationship with Aya (the girl) and talking to her in the park. Based on that, chances are you can buy the ring to propose to her in the park and possibly unlock a ending. Maybe.

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I believe that's a wedding ring. There's also dialogue mentioning marriage and the ring when you're in a relationship with Aya (the girl) and talking to her in the park. Based on that, chances are you can buy the ring to propose to her in the park and possibly unlock a ending. Maybe.
Yes the text documents have it listed as an ending, which also unlocks her use in the job where she can be captured, now if only I could figure out how to get it because he only lists 10 fucking dates, I have the ring and 10+ of every damn date in the game but can't find out how to propose for the ending. Meanwhile there is 0 explanation of how to get the mine scenes, the her perspective route and a bunch of other scenes on his cien.

rnreal

Reputation score

save files But no idea how to open 3 close doors

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yes the text documents have it listed as an ending, which also unlocks her use in the job where she can be captured, now if only I could figure out how to get it because he only lists 10 fucking dates, I have the ring and 10+ of every damn date in the game but can't find out how to propose for the ending. Meanwhile there is 0 explanation of how to get the mine scenes, the her perspective route and a bunch of other scenes on his cien.
for force marry her, u can date at park then chat with her (low affection or i can say is low inter sex)

if u want to see any ending
open the middle book at ur house
(a captured, lover or any state the girl will determine the ending)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Don't take my word for it, but it seems that the availability of the marriage proposition scene might be related to the dialogue progression in the cafe (shopping area, left building). At high affection+lovers relationship, at 3/6/9/... cafe visits Aya might talk about how happy she is and how it's something she could only dream of before, and there's a ( . . . ) dialogue bubble at the very end. Going to the park afterwards, one of the dialogue choices allows you to propose to her (if you have the ring, anyway) and immediately head to the ending.

At least that's what happened in my run. There's too many guide-dang-it situations in this game, I feel, and I'm not even scratching the surface.

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
The marriage dialogue option was available for me without any previous dating. Did have the ring tho. However since she got NTRed a lot it ended up with a marriage bad end or something.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone figure out how to get the so called "Idle Route" ? I am thinking its the route where you control Aya but it says something about the photographer but i have yet to even get that event yet, any idea how to get that part started?

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The guy in the house right next to Aya's house ends up taking her all day and I have no clue how to actually interact with her when that happens

Auraztai

Reputation score
Anyone figure out how to get the so called "Idle Route" ? I am thinking its the route where you control Aya but it says something about the photographer but i have yet to even get that event yet, any idea how to get that part started?
The idol route happens when you talk to the old man on one of the maps. Accept his request and on Sunday she will do her gravure idol job. You can find the old man sitting in a chair on a different map west of where you originally talked to him. You can then choose to stop her work, not go to her work place, or go to her workplace, which is where you get the scenes. It also has to be past 6:50.

You want to start this route when she isn't pregnant, then when after a pregnancy the scenes will change.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Twelve hours in, still no idea how to marry.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Twelve hours in, still no idea how to marry.
i just want to say is marryin her will end the game, there is another way to marry her without you giving the ring to her
one of them just open the book in ur house while in lover

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The idol route happens when you talk to the old man on one of the maps. Accept his request and on Sunday she will do her gravure idol job. You can find the old man sitting in a chair on a different map west of where you originally talked to him. You can then choose to stop her work, not go to her work place, or go to her workplace, which is where you get the scenes. It also has to be past 6:50.

You want to start this route when she isn't pregnant, then when after a pregnancy the scenes will change.
Thanks, tried to figure out how to do the Aya perceptive route but on thier Ci-En blog they just say what happens during but not actually how to get there, has anyone figured out how to play as aya yet?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks, tried to figure out how to do the Aya perceptive route but on thier Ci-En blog they just say what happens during but not actually how to get there, has anyone figured out how to play as aya yet?
go to recollection room
the 3 door from right side is aya PoV
to unlock door
1. left most door need finish/unlock 3 ending
2. mid one need unlocking the slave/meat slave ending(?)
3. need finish the idol route ending(with old man manager)

How do I get her to be out at night ?
no i dont think there you can date/moving with her in night

Status
Not open for further replies.