Not open for further replies.
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Telara (Mind Flayer)

Telara: 73/160 Stamina. 525/50,000 KP. Pregnant 13/20 Turns. HP Potions: 1/5. 150/600 XP. 40/40 MP.

Balaur: FULL

Kraken: FULL

Escape Attempt:

Telara: 155+56=211 vs. Balaur Female: 170+16=186.

Telara manages to wiggle free!

Grapple Attempt:

Balaur Female: 170+69=239 vs. Telara: 210+15+76=301

Kraken: 185+52=237 vs. Telara: 210+15+49=274

Telara avoids both grapple attempts!

Options:

1: Attack the Balaur Woman.

2: Attack the Kraken.

3: Try to run away and outpace them both.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Struggling against the strange woman's hold on her, Telara managed to rip free easily enough, pushing against her and wriggling loose. When the strange woman tried to grab her a second time, Telara managed to jump back and out of her way, causing her to miss by a mile and soar past her as she dove at Telara. Then when the kraken attempted to grab her with its mass of tentacles, Telara did a backwards cartwheel flip over them and caused them to miss as well, her semi erect member flopping around as her breasts and testicles bounced around along with it.

"Damn... if it was just her I would fight, but with that thing trying to grab me from behind and all, I'm gonna be too hard pressed I think to fight... unless I can take it out first that is. But I've got to be fast or one of the two of them will grab me... and I know what they'll do if they manage to get me, so I've gotta do this," Telara muttered to herself, deciding to take care of the kraken first instead of the strange hybrid looking woman.

With that, Telara rushed towards the kraken by means of flipping and sliding under its tentacles where she would hack at them with her weapon, hoping to if not kill it, then at least drive it back into the murky waters from whence it came. Once she'd dealt with the kraken she would go after the woman, hoping that her instincts could keep her free long enough to get rid of her tentacled foe.

[Option 1: Attack the kraken, using Rune Carve Chain on the kraken to try and take it out while avoiding the balaur female.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Rolls:

Telara: 155+50=205 vs. Kraken: 205+88=293

Telara fails to land a hit! ((Decided to make it cost zero mana if it fails to land one hit to balance things out.))

Grapple Attempts:

Balaur Female: 170+75=245 vs. Telara: 210+15+34=259

Kraken: 185+38=223 vs. Telara: 210+15+51=276

Telara dodges both grapple attempts.

1: Try to attack again.

2: Change targets.

3: Try to run away.

Telara: 73/160 Stamina. 525/50,000 KP. Pregnant 12/20 Turns. HP Potions: 1/5. 150/600 XP. 40/40 MP.

Balaur: FULL

Kraken: FULL

((Her Stamina isn't right, will fix this later.))

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Cool cool, makes battles go faster at least. As she retains her MP to use again.)

As Telara swung her weapons out at the kraken, its tentacles flailed about and dodged any attempt of her attacking them, much to dismay, because she was so sure that she was about to land a solid blow on the watery creature. Then it was Telara's turn to evade, which she easily managed to do as she did a backflip over the kraken's tentacles as they swung towards her, and then managed to duck and roll away from the strange dragon like woman after that, barely managing to dodge both of her foes before she sprung back to her feet, her large member lewdly flopping around a bit as she did this.

"Oh no, I'm not going to let you get a hold of me that easily," Telara said as she avoided both of her foes, readying herself for another attack. She would then rush in at the kraken again, trying to take it out once more as she saw it as the stronger foe.

[1: try and attack again. Using the same technique.]

Status
Not open for further replies.