What's new

[Tengsten] ダンジョンリピーター 冒険者ヴェーラの物語 / Dungeon Repeater: The Tale of Adventurer Vera (RJ182139)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [テングステン]ダンジョンリピーター 冒険者ヴェーラの物語 Dungeon Repeater

this game was pretty fun but damn so short and easy only took 2 hours to finish it.. for the ones who want to know how to use the hp potion you need to get your first class to rank 3 (by paying that purple potion icon) then you will unlock the skill health potion ヘルスポーション just configure for her use around 30% or less HP as top priority with an good armor you should be fine. Another tip is when you are dying / out of potion leave the dungeon or else you will lose anything you got there and about level don't worry there will have some dungeon passives later that you start with more level increase drops can start on higher floor etc

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

this game was pretty fun but damn so short and easy only took 2 hours to finish it.. for the ones who want to know how to use the hp potion you need to get your first class to rank 3 (by paying that purple potion icon) then you will unlock the skill health potion ヘルスポーション just configure for her use around 30% or less HP as top priority with an good armor you should be fine. Another tip is when you are dying / out of potion leave the dungeon or else you will lose anything you got there and about level don't worry there will have some dungeon passives later that you start with more level increase drops can start on higher floor etc
Huh... ok sure... but how do you get those yellowish potions? You need 70 to unlock the healing potions skill...

Edit* Ok... I got the skill, but now how do you set it up? I've no idea :S

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double released : out on english-side

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What's the best text hooker to use with Wolf RPGs? I've been using ITHNVR for everything but Wolf RPGs always cause problems with it, with hooks being flooded even with the 'auto suppress repetition' option on which leads to the program locking up.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Short observation of the game's gambit systems for now; will probably expand this later. All of this is made by observations via a machine translator (using ChiitransLite with the Atlas dictionary installed, the only one I bothered using thus far). I have no idea how to make this, so apologies if this turns out to be unreadable.
Also, the gambit menu is, going from left to right and top to bottom, the 7th button in town menus.

You start with 3 slots for gambits, but gain more slots during certain story points.

In battle, gambits are always resolved from top-to-bottom; put your emergency healing command at the very top.

First screen is to select which gambit to change, or the "basic action" taken when no conditions are fulfilled.

Next screen is to select the conditions for the action. In order, including any further submenus:

>Probability chance

>Based on own HP
>> "By amount" or "By percentage"
>>>Input [N]
>>>>Select whether to activate "When HP is at N", "When HP is above N", "When HP is below N", or "When HP is at any point except N".

>Based on own MP
>>(all further submenus are equivalent to the HP one)

>Once every N turns

>Based on turn count
>>Input [N]
>>>Select whether to activate "At the Nth turn", "After the Nth turn", "Before the Nth turn", or "At any point except the Nth turn".

>Based on own status effects (this covers buffs, debuffs and ailments)
>>Select an effect to activate on
>>>Select whether to activate when you have, or don't have, the effect

>Based on enemy's status effects
>>(identical to above)

>Remove the gambit

- - - - - -
Regarding skills/actions: You learn skills by ranking-up classes with demon body fluids (purple bottles). However, a skill learned by that class can only be used by that class, so for example the Adventurer's Health Potion skill can only be used by the Adventurer class. You can "unlock" skills so it can be used by any class by using human body fluids (yellow bottles).

Also I might be able to whip up a list of skills and such but I'm only a "player" so I can only list what I can learn or have learned.

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What's the best text hooker to use with Wolf RPGs? I've been using ITHNVR for everything but Wolf RPGs always cause problems with it, with hooks being flooded even with the 'auto suppress repetition' option on which leads to the program locking up.
Translating Wolf Games: this is how I usually get Wolf games to run in Chiitrans.

1. Run the game through agth separately instead of trying to start it from Chii. I usually use the command line:
agth /c /x3 /kf64:16 /ks2 game.exe

2. Wait until the game gets to the Start screen, then find the correct stream. This is usually the first or second lstrlenA after the GetGlyphOutlineA.

3. Run Chiitrans. Make sure "Enable clipboard monitoring" and "Check for repeating phrases" are checked.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

>Based on own HP
>> "By amount" or "By percentage"
>>>Input [N]
>>>>Select whether to activate "When HP is at N", "When HP is above N", "When HP is below N", or "When HP is at any point except N".
I did this exactly as stated, by setting the use of the healing potions when HP is lower than 300 and still it's not happening.......
After get past this point: "When HP is below N", or "When HP is at any point except N". another list of 5 options appear. What are these?

Edit* Bahhhh... nvm... those 5 options are what you're suppose to do when you're under 300 HP (in this case). Here's where you choose to use the healing potions ...

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, apologies; the very last submenu is always the same, which is selecting the action to take. I'm not sure if it's needed given the relatively low difficulty curve of the game, but should I make a list of skills? Most of the time you can make do with just the Health Potion skill as far as I can tell...

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to trigger in-battle H attacks?

The game said that when her clothes were broken fully, she gains +10% and an H attack will occur.

I spent an hour wrestling with RNG just go break her clothes and even then the boss didn't do any H attacks. :confused:

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm going to assume that it's a feature that's in code already, but since there isn't CG yet it hasn't been implemented in the game. There was some blogpost mentioning future updates for the game, and I think I recall reading something about that, but I could be wrong? :confused: (I used translator to read the post)

What I can tell is that after completing the game, most of the CG on the CG list were the ones where you lose to a boss, and the bar missions .

I'm a bit off-put that I haven't found more than 1 ending?

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm going to assume that it's a feature that's in code already, but since there isn't CG yet it hasn't been implemented in the game. There was some blogpost mentioning future updates for the game, and I think I recall reading something about that, but I could be wrong? :confused: (I used translator to read the post)

What I can tell is that after completing the game, most of the CG on the CG list were the ones where you lose to a boss, and the bar missions .

I'm a bit off-put that I haven't found more than 1 ending?
The scenes are basically Bar H missions, boss defeat, and small H scenes with the people at the bar (3rd option at bar). There's also a scene with Uno, the boy you live with, if you pick "Have sex" instead of "Tell my life story"

All in all this game is a nice little gem I just wish it had gotten more sales.
We need to see more games with and sexy protagonists, rather than the usual dainty, timid types.

Last edited:

margarino1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game has been updated to version 1.11.

Version 1.10 Added a few new CGs (4 for losing to bosses and 1 other H-event) and changed a bit of the game balance.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1.10 also added achievements obtainable in a run.

Stuff like not losing virginity, never proccing a single H-event, speedrunning the game, never ranking up any job aside from Adventurer, stuff like that.

Just thought some people might be interested in that kind of thing.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

wow, I am amazed I haven't found any link for version 1.11 anywhere until now o.o.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

wow, I am amazed I haven't found any link for version 1.11 anywhere until now o.o.
Well, if you enjoy the game enough you ought to buy the game. It helps.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, if you enjoy the game enough you ought to buy the game. It helps.
I would if I had the money...

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A bit underwhelming game content wise? I was sort of expecting more content to be added or something. The bar game seemed to be better.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A bit underwhelming game content wise? I was sort of expecting more content to be added or something. The bar game seemed to be better.
Yes, they plan to add contents.

In fact the last blog update mentions the content update should be coming out later this month.

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Game was updated to v1.20 at DLsite and DMM.

Last edited:

margarino1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update for the game yet again, adds lewder version of every outfit and seems like it also updates the old scenes to match the new outfits.

blog post:
b.dlsite.net/RG24473/archives/71197591.html

Status
Not open for further replies.