What's new

[Tengsten] ダンジョンリピーター 冒険者ヴェーラの物語 / Dungeon Repeater: The Tale of Adventurer Vera (RJ182139)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [テングステン]ダンジョンリピーター 冒険者ヴェーラの物語 Dungeon Repeater

any links guys?:p

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New update for the game yet again, adds lewder version of every outfit and seems like it also updates the old scenes to match the new outfits.

blog post:
b.dlsite.net/RG24473/archives/71197591.html
wow cool

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to properly hook the text in this game? I use VNR and it progressively hooks less text as the game goes on, until I get one or two random words for each sentence.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

On author's twitter, it's said that version 1.22 has been submitted.
There will be new events along with some clothing changes.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.22 is out for sometime now.
Anyone knows some good commands?

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score

Okay, I got a technical question regarding AGTH. I can hook the game and translate it with TA perfectly, but the multiple hooks created by the /X3 command slow the game down a huge deal. I also noticed the address I use to get the correct hook always stays the same in AGTH: for me it's always under "0x00547C4B:00000000 lstrlenA". Is there a way I can get AGTH to default to this hook without /X3? Maybe with /H somehow?

edit: okay, so as I found out by a post in another thread from 2012 (can't link 'cuz newbie), it's not /X3 that slows the game down, it's the mass of text that's being hooked, so switching to an inactive hook address during battle fixes my problem (or at least works around it)!

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

On author's twitter, it's said that version 1.22 has been submitted.
There will be new events along with some clothing changes.
Seems that in the description of the game there is now like 53 events (which i don't know how many they were before)

There was a link on suke but it was a version before

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Unfortunately, I'm dry after comiket.
But I can introduce my contact if someone want to buy the game (hint hint).

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Unfortunately, I'm dry after comiket.
But I can introduce my contact if someone want to buy the game (hint hint).
Seems that the update has 3 scenes (i think) no idea how to get them though, got the save for everything else though

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to defeat the, probably, final boss? The one that heals for 1100 every few turns?
Also have a save with all CGs unlocked, without the last boss beaten.

Attachments

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to defeat the, probably, final boss? The one that heals for 1100 every few turns?
Also have a save with all CGs unlocked, without the last boss beaten.
I beat the game by using Cheat Engine to freeze my health value.
On a side note, I really adore this game but I hate the fact that the dev didn't finish the game but released it anyway and it slowly adding content that should have been there to begin with.
It's like AAA titles nowadays that remove content from the game just to sell it back to you as "DLC." Good thing we don't have to pay for the newer versions.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Dev released the final patch for the game, so now it's truly completed.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I beat the game by using Cheat Engine to freeze my health value.
On a side note, I really adore this game but I hate the fact that the dev didn't finish the game but released it anyway and it slowly adding content that should have been there to begin with.
It's like AAA titles nowadays that remove content from the game just to sell it back to you as "DLC." Good thing we don't have to pay for the newer versions.
how did you freeze the health value? I tryed to add it to cheat engine but it didn't show any adress at all. Do i need another version of cheat engine or to change some settings?

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how did you freeze the health value? I tryed to add it to cheat engine but it didn't show any adress at all. Do i need another version of cheat engine or to change some settings?
Use 4 Bytes value type.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well this game won the vote for full translation on ewn patreon but now it's gone anyone knows what happen to him?

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know who did the partial translation and where the thread for that is? And is this ewn guy actually doing a full translation or has he just disappeared? Because I've already started translating more of it and I just wanna check to make sure I'm not wasting my time if someone else is already ahead of me.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Does anyone know who did the partial translation and where the thread for that is? And is this ewn guy actually doing a full translation or has he just disappeared? Because I've already started translating more of it and I just wanna check to make sure I'm not wasting my time if someone else is already ahead of me.
As far as I know, you're the only one translating this at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.