What's new

[Tengsten] ダンジョンリピーター 冒険者ヴェーラの物語 / Dungeon Repeater: The Tale of Adventurer Vera (RJ182139)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, trying to figure out the "last resort" use of skills but struggling with machine translation. Any tips?

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys, trying to figure out the "last resort" use of skills but struggling with machine translation. Any tips?
Here's what I translated the tutorial on it as (I just called it an Ace because last resort or trump card my mtl was giving me didn't really fit):

[Ace] setting is now available.
By selecting one attack skill you know to be the Ace,
\c[1]it can be activated with 1.5x power and 1.5x cost.

Select [Set Ace] from the Action Setting menu,
and choose one attack skill to become the Ace.
During battle, the Ace effects are automatically
applied to the set skill.

The advantage of the Ace is greater power.
It can promote skills that are efficient but not capable
of being a main skill, or enhance the power of
multi-stage combos and put out extreme fire power.

The disadvange is that MP cost increases
and efficiency gets worst.
If you set it carelessly, you may run into MP shortages
and not be able to fight well.
If it does not fit your strategy, then don't set it.

Whether to increase the power of commonly used skills,
or to save it for specific situations is up to each person.
Find you own Ace and master it!

Be aware that I haven't actually played through this game so I haven't actually used it, but this is what I got out of the tutorial and it seemed to fit with the rest of the game as well as what I could figure out of the code.

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's what I translated the tutorial on it as (I just called it an Ace because last resort or trump card my mtl was giving me didn't really fit):

[Ace] setting is now available.
By selecting one attack skill you know to be the Ace,
\c[1]it can be activated with 1.5x power and 1.5x cost.

Select [Set Ace] from the Action Setting menu,
and choose one attack skill to become the Ace.
During battle, the Ace effects are automatically
applied to the set skill.

The advantage of the Ace is greater power.
It can promote skills that are efficient but not capable
of being a main skill, or enhance the power of
multi-stage combos and put out extreme fire power.

The disadvange is that MP cost increases
and efficiency gets worst.
If you set it carelessly, you may run into MP shortages
and not be able to fight well.
If it does not fit your strategy, then don't set it.

Whether to increase the power of commonly used skills,
or to save it for specific situations is up to each person.
Find you own Ace and master it!

Be aware that I haven't actually played through this game so I haven't actually used it, but this is what I got out of the tutorial and it seemed to fit with the rest of the game as well as what I could figure out of the code.
That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the help! Completed the game without using it, but hopefully more useful for others who see!

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seems that the 1.34 has appeared in nyaa for a while. Im surprised the game is still being updated.

Someone has a spare save file for it? Can't seem to find anyone (even on save pages) posting it

Katja

Reputation score
i run ver 1.34 already beat everything on both route, and there's only 1 thing that i cant do

how tf do u get seeker job?, the one which wearing white coat like school lab coat
i notice it theres 1 in the CG section, really desperate about this job since i rly love the character art so much

Seems that the 1.34 has appeared in nyaa for a while. Im surprised the game is still being updated.

Someone has a spare save file for it? Can't seem to find anyone (even on save pages) posting it

Attachments

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i run ver 1.34 already beat everything on both route, and there's only 1 thing that i cant do

how tf do u get seeker job?, the one which wearing white coat like school lab coat
i notice it theres 1 in the CG section, really desperate about this job since i rly love the character art so much
Now I've not gotten to playing the game until the end yet so I'm not perfectly certain, but it's likely the class unlocked by clearing the extra dungeon unlocked by clearing the game in the C-route (accessible by clearing a quest that requires a key item obtained by defeating the 50th floor boss within 6 days/dungeon runs, if the author's words is to be believed).

Katja

Reputation score
Now I've not gotten to playing the game until the end yet so I'm not perfectly certain, but it's likely the class unlocked by clearing the extra dungeon unlocked by clearing the game in the C-route (accessible by clearing a quest that requires a key item obtained by defeating the 50th floor boss within 6 days/dungeon runs, if the author's words is to be believed).
ah yeah its just as you said, thx m8 already got the job,
and for those who wants the friggin save file its here
forget to mention if u reached certain amount of lewdness (u can view ur stat on your room > Game data) u can change ur outfit appreance
and theres should be event triggered if u stay too long on the street menu while wearing the lewd version outfit

please tell me if u got some similar game or this kind of arts game, kinda like the lewd adventure outfit

Attachments

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So break/don't break the orb get you endings A and B, what about ending C?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So break/don't break the orb get you endings A and B, what about ending C?
(cut)...in the C-route (accessible by clearing a quest that requires a key item obtained by defeating the 50th floor boss within 6 days/dungeon runs, if the author's words is to be believed).
It must also be noted that not only is the initial requirement very strict (6 days to clear 50 floors means you can only escape 1 time), the guide says that the C-route bosses are the hardest out of all the routes and so recommends it be done in a NG+.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It must also be noted that not only is the initial requirement very strict (6 days to clear 50 floors means you can only escape 1 time), the guide says that the C-route bosses are the hardest out of all the routes and so recommends it be done in a NG+.

I'm pretty sure my second playthrough only had one escape, but I don't recall getting any special item.

I just locked my hp value for the second playthrough, so I could get the second ending and the speedrun achievement. Only needed to retreat because my dps couldn't overcome the pod-thing's regeneration.

Status
Not open for further replies.