What's new

Tennis Courts

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
The tennis courts are four sets of courts side by side. Each court floor is made of a strange, hard, rubber like substance and painted green for simplicity's sake. Although they are generally considered tennis courts, they also have lines marked on them for other games such as basketball and have places for portable poles, or the tennis nets, to be fixed into the ground. An athletic running track surrounds the tennis court although it seldom sees much use outside of the few PE classes each semester dedicated to running.

Most of the equipment is kept under the stands in the neihboring swimming pool.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Tennis Courts

Corax and Art bring the tour to the Tennis courts.

"Well, these are the tennis courts and the running track. Any outdoor events or PE classes that aren't indoors or on the field will be here. And again, you can use them for personal recreation."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

With most of the student body currently hustling around the club pavilions and central buildings, Simon can be found out near the tennis courts, next to the swimming pool building. He has a large bucket full of tennis balls beside him. He bends down, plucks up a ball, and throws it at a small mark on the wall. Then he repeats, and repeats, until the bucket is empty. He retrieves the balls and fills the bucket. Face totally plain, he steps back a few meters, and begins the process again.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

((Note: Had a short discussion with Oni about this. Just a little bit of extra contact with Ellisia's homeworld of Etheiria to help me keep RPing her character properly. Nothing major going on.))
((Note#2: Despite the date posted, please regard this post as happening just after Ellisia's breakfast conversation with Suzy in the dorms.))

As arranged last night, Ellisia arrived at the tennis courts early to meet with someone. She soon spotted her contact standing down one end of the courts, apparently talking with someone else. On the right stood Simon, white shirted and black haired. On the left stood an uncanny reverse of the quiet Simon, Blonde haired and wearing a non uniform smart black shirt. As Ellisia approached both faced her, Simon simply offering a greeting nod whilst the blonde smiles and bows. "Ah, miss Alvante, it's a pleasure to be working with you again. I'm loving the change in uniform." He says warmly.

Ellisia crosses her arms and regards him with a familiar if slightly less enthusiastic demeanour. "Harrel? What did I do to upset the order to have them send you?"

"Your as cruel as you are beautiful Sword. You wound me." The young man says in a mock pained expression. "Anyway, I understand you have a rogue spirit you would like me to track down for you? Caused quite a scene I hear?"

"Yes, that's correct."
Ellisia says in answer, "Went under the name of Charles. Freshly ceased possession of one of the students here and quickly vanished. I'm uncertain of it's exact strength, but it is highly self aware and seems to have access to power beyond it's own energy. It's degree of influence is almost certainly beyond your ability to control alone, so I want you operating on a purely observational level, and reporting all findings to me."

"Anything you say ma'am. I shall mingle with the locals and scout for this spectral ruffian undetected."

"Blend, Harrel, not mingle. You are here on duty to chase a rogue entity, not to chase skirt." Ellisia replies, giving Simon the impression that she knows this Harrel too well.

"Why of course, such a notion hadn't even crossed my mind. My thoughts are set firmly on the mission. Speaking of which, this fellow here believes you would be interested in some information he's gathered for you..." Harrel says stepping forward and proffering a small note book for Ellisia to take. She does so, briefly checks through it, and stows it away. "Thank you very much Simon, your help is certainly appreciated."

Simon just nods silently again, with Harrel giving him a glancing look, finding his silence a little off putting. "If I was going to keep a record of all the students I can think of a few vital statistics those notes are missing. I can't help but question the ethics of someone who spends all his time stalking..." He says, getting cut off by Ellisia at the end.

"Harrel, you have work to do. I think you should begin."
She says bluntly.

He pauses for a moment with his face frozen in a deflated stare at Ellisia, before straightening up and getting ready go. "Fine. Fine. I'll find ya stinkin spook. And don't you forget to say thank you to me when I do."

"Good. And while your at it, I'd like you to keep an eye out for a disembodied soul around the grounds. If you find either, contact me immediately."

"Yes, ma'am. Right away ma'am... have a good day ma'am..."
He says walking away from the tennis courts, hands in pockets.

Last edited: