What's new

ACT [WolfRPG] [Revertan] 淫魔てんぷてーしょん

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Found this today, some guy seems to be developing some kind of pixel reverse rape game for a while, the uploaded demo has only two girls that rape you in paizuri way, maybe Data.wolf file would have more content but I couldn't decrypt it.
— his twitter
— you can download the game from here.
When I scrolled through his twitter account, it seemed like he was trying to develop the game in different ways, also it has more girls, mostly monster ones, like succubus. However, they're not in the demo, but I'm hoping we'll get them soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ok, I know I said I'd follow this, but I can't even get it to download. It keep failing like, 33% in.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh, I've been following this guy for a bit. Just so you know, the demo is quite different from the more recent stuff he's been posting on Twitter. The demo doesn't really have any pixel animation H stuff at all. Just text and sounds. With all the recent stuff though, this new version of the game is probably going to be pretty cool.

Reputation score
Demo was difficult, Kept getting Stun Locked and titty fucked till i faded from existence. But... Still Happily fapped to the game~ :D:D:D

CD008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any chance someone who managed to download the demo can rehost it? I can never get past 20MB before the download craps out.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
So here's a slight progress update on this game:
As you can see from the gif, we're getting a sword and a new enemy. Sadly nothing other than boobjobs yet.

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New version of the game is released, but I have no idea if any girls were added, haven't checked it yet.

EDIT: Seems like none were added, it's just the game mechanics and stuff improvement.

Last edited:

Trespath

Lurker
Reputation score
Whenever i try to start the game i get the error:

Cannot locate basic info data

Any tips on how to fix that?

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Just downloaded the demo. Seems really promising, I'll be following it for sure!

megamanxzeroaxel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To those having trouble downloading the demo, I've uploaded it to zippyshare for easier accessibility.

Sirwuftafufta

Reputation score
Whenever i try to start the game i get the error:

Cannot locate basic info data

Any tips on how to fix that?
Either the game engine or your operating system can't handle the characters in the name of the folder you unzip, leading to difficulties when it tries to find files. Change the folder name to plain roman characters (I used "pembis") and it should work! I also COPIED data.wolf into a folder named BasicData, which was inside another folder named Data, which was placed inside the game folder. I don't know if that has anything to do with making it work.

Trespath

Lurker
Reputation score
Either the game engine or your operating system can't handle the characters in the name of the folder you unzip, leading to difficulties when it tries to find files. Change the folder name to plain roman characters (I used "pembis") and it should work! I also COPIED data.wolf into a folder named BasicData, which was inside another folder named Data, which was placed inside the game folder. I don't know if that has anything to do with making it work.
It worked, even without copying anything. Thanks a lot ^^

Kirivin

Reputation score
Looks like we might get more at the end of the month if the creator's comment on is anything to go by.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I remember finding a demon to this game.
My God was that a tough fight.
Getting stun-locked into another dimension.
Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.