What's new

--- TENTACLE/RAPE RPGM-STYLE H-GAME TIER LIST --- (2022 UPDATE!)

Oir

Reputation score
Tier List UPDATED - ULMF.png
---------------- NOTES -----------------
- This Tier List is Ordered (Although Probably some flexibility in B-tier downwards)
- This is an H-game tier list; Art style, H-mechanics, CG's, and sexy dialogue are weighted heavily.
- All these opinions are my own and are completely subjective (except Bitch Exorcist Rio 3 being SS-tier. That's non-negotiable)
- Pictures were mostly taken from (in my personal opinion) one of the best CG's in the game
- Every single one of these games was downloaded for free via some link floating around and is thus, available to you!

- Big fan of tentacles, rape, corruption, lactation
- Not a fan of pregnancy
- Not a fan of blackmail
- Not a fan of netorare
- Not a fan of prostitution
- Not a fan of mindbreak/corruption that occurs instantly
- Not a fan of scat, nipple penetration, guro
- Big fan of H-scene/CG variety and by extension, not a fan of reusing art/poses throughout the game without variety

-------------------- CLOSING REMARKS --------------------
Feel free to shoot me a message for my thoughts on any of these games or to even critique my placements in this thread

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Putting Rio 4 in B tier, even though it finally gave her some less ridiculous clothing? Rio 1 in A tier? Disregarding the list.

Edit - And you don't have Island of Ryona on this list, and yet you have two of his other games on it, even though the protagonist of Island of Ryona is best designed character. For shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oir

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'll be completely honest, I don't know any of these games. I may have played some, but a CG image instead of a name isn't cutting it.

OP
Oir

Oir

Reputation score
Putting Rio 4 in B tier, even though it finally gave her some less ridiculous clothing? Rio 1 in A tier? Disregarding the list.

Edit - And you don't have Island of Ryona on this list, and yet you have two of his other games on it, even though the protagonist of Island of Ryona is best designed character. For shame.
Actually yeah, when I first saw Rio 4, I was super excited about the outfit designs and character art!
I was absolutely let down by the stealth mechanics though which were super tedious and felt super drawn out to play.

In my opinion, Rio 4 is by far the worst in the series by a long shot.

Rio 1's only real flaws imo are that it's way too short and the game window is like 2 pixels by 2 pixels. It's an interesting lil puzzle game and is the origin of the iconic pot CG scene.
I actually like solo adventure games without interaction with too many NPCs (which is why I'm also partial to Exor-sister Yui)

I couldn't find an english copy of Island of Ryona whereas the other Black Megane Library games were translated (at least one by Chronomium I believe?)
Memes aside, I do actually enjoy dialogue in H-games and playing an untranslated or machine translated game rarely does it for me.

I'm thinking of uploading a .PSD of the tier list template so others can make their own.
I'd be excited to see yours!

I'll be completely honest, I don't know any of these games. I may have played some, but a CG image instead of a name isn't cutting it.
Yeah I'll be honest, I thought it'd be fun for members of the community to try and identify the games based on the CG
I'm getting the sense that it's moreso just detracting from the readability of the tier list
I'll probably edit it soon to include game titles or perhaps upload a second tier list in spoilers tag with the titles so others can try and guess if they want.

For now, I've uploaded a text file with the identification of each game in the list.

Thanks!

Without names it's like giving me this image and telling me to identify the hentai.
View attachment 28628
Yeah I'm getting that vibe.
I've uploaded a text file with the identification of each game.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
*Doesn't see Tale of Undercrust on the list.*

The list is invalid.

OP
Oir

Oir

Reputation score
*Doesn't see Tale of Undercrust on the list.*

The list is invalid.
Oh shiiit I had that in a different folder on my computer. That's high A-tier for sure :eek:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
im saluting my screen right now what a legend

• Love
Reactions: Oir

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh... I don't see Lilia's Livelihood here. That's a nice one as well.

How would you rate that along with other games like Ganbare! Tentacle and Become Tentacle, Attack The Castle and Impregnate the Girls. I like those two games, quite polished.

OP
Oir

Oir

Reputation score
Huh... I don't see Lilia's Livelihood here. That's a nice one as well.

How would you rate that along with other games like Ganbare! Tentacle and Become Tentacle, Attack The Castle and Impregnate the Girls. I like those two games, quite polished.
Lilia's Livelihood looks pretty nice but nipple penetration is really really not my thing. Same for Rain's rave which was made by the same dev I think? So I never really played through those games.

Ganbare! was a fantastic time. Great game and would've probably been a high B-tier or A-tier although I was focusing more on traditional RPGM adventure games. I never played through Attack the Castle but it looks pretty great and is sitting in my "to play in the future" folder. Although I'm a basic bitch and partial to female protagonists :3

Thank you for the recommendations!

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lilia's Livelihood looks pretty nice but nipple penetration is really really not my thing. Same for Rain's rave which was made by the same dev I think? So I never really played through those games.

Ganbare! was a fantastic time. Great game and would've probably been a high B-tier or A-tier although I was focusing more on traditional RPGM adventure games. I never played through Attack the Castle but it looks pretty great and is sitting in my "to play in the future" folder. Although I'm a basic bitch and partial to female protagonists :3

Thank you for the recommendations!
Yeah, Rain's Rave and Lilia's Livelihood are from the same creator.

Ahh, thought you were rating the games in general and not just the genre, nice to know! I'd say the style of gameplay for both Ganbare and Attack is similar so if you're familiar with one the other should be up your alley. Though in my opinion Attack is slightly higher in terms of difficulty so just to note.

No problem! We fellow h-game lovers love to spread the... love. So to speak:LOL:

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
?? Is it tentacle AND rape or just whether or not it has either tentacles or rape??

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of tentacles, but I do think Ayano the Exorcist is awesome, and curiously absent from your tier list :unsure:

OP
Oir

Oir

Reputation score
?? Is it tentacle AND rape or just whether or not it has either tentacles or rape??

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of tentacles, but I do think Ayano the Exorcist is awesome, and curiously absent from your tier list :unsure:
Ayano the exorcist is pretty tentacle heavy though haha. It's a newer game and I haven't updated the tier list in a few months.
It's quite a bit of work to edit the PNGs so I'll probably update it every year or something.

Anyways, most of these games have tentacles and rape. Fran and Sinners Island is a bit lighter on tentacles (and heavier on bondage/rape).
I also liked Ayano the exorcist quite a lot!

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I'll be honest, I thought it'd be fun for members of the community to try and identify the games based on the CG
Lets see
SS tier... no idea
S tier (Very good games?)... Forest abbys 2? (Arle Nadja?) , Naedoko demons ground
A tier (good games?)... Kunoichi botan, Crimson Coleseum (from the same circle from Kunoichi botan, red slave collar?), Princess Project?, Kunoichi Tsubaki, Oni and blade meritocracy, you contro a Blacksmith from a circle name "nifh..." something... wut (? that have netorare (?, and is really bad imo (?,
B tier... (Regular games?) I barely remember the first one, but forgot the name lol; Dark Shphere, the kunoichi game from ahriman.... I don't even know the name..., and never found the game </3
C tier (I suppose bad games?)... Sphilia's familiar? and the right bottom, the thief... something (?... I can't end the last one lol,
D tier... (really bad?) no idea....

well, that was fun (?
Time to download the names (?

Edit: mmm, Some pics are missing, and I remember some games in the list, but I didn't remember the cg..., so, I suppose the list is not in order?

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
ahh, those are some nice list you got there. also all your biases really align with mine too, tho it's a bit shame Rain Rave and Lilia Livelihood isn't there.

lot of this game i haven't played mostly because full JP on RPG games is a bit hard to play, other reason because some of this takes quite time to finish (treasure hunter claire for example really long but fun)

Piemanftw

Reputation score
Mighty fine list, I'm gonna have to up my game, I can't tell you much of whats on this list.
SS-Tier is Bitch Exorcist Rio
I can only name Wings of Roldea for S-Tier
A-Tier is Kunoichi Botan, The Girl in the Red Slave Collar, Seed of Evil?, Latex Dungeon?, Branded Azel?
B-Tier is Moral Sword of Asagi
C-Tier is Claire the Treasure Hunter, MaidenSnowEve
Can't name any D-tier
Some of the CG's in the tiers A,B, and C are recognizable but I cannot name them without looking them up so I will not cheat by doing so.

OP
Oir

Oir

Reputation score
Lets see
SS tier... no idea
S tier (Very good games?)... Forest abbys 2? (Arle Nadja?) , Naedoko demons ground
A tier (good games?)... Kunoichi botan, Crimson Coleseum (from the same circle from Kunoichi botan, red slave collar?), Princess Project?, Kunoichi Tsubaki, Oni and blade meritocracy, you contro a Blacksmith from a circle name "nifh..." something... wut (? that have netorare (?, and is really bad imo (?,
B tier... (Regular games?) I barely remember the first one, but forgot the name lol; Dark Shphere, the kunoichi game from ahriman.... I don't even know the name..., and never found the game </3
C tier (I suppose bad games?)... Sphilia's familiar? and the right bottom, the thief... something (?... I can't end the last one lol,
D tier... (really bad?) no idea....

well, that was fun (?
Time to download the names (?

Edit: mmm, Some pics are missing, and I remember some games in the list, but I didn't remember the cg..., so, I suppose the list is not in order?
Haha yeah, when I posted the list originally, I didn't even have the text file with the names.
SS-tier is Bitch Exorcist Rio 3 - my own personal gold standard :3

ahh, those are some nice list you got there. also all your biases really align with mine too, tho it's a bit shame Rain Rave and Lilia Livelihood isn't there.

lot of this game i haven't played mostly because full JP on RPG games is a bit hard to play, other reason because some of this takes quite time to finish (treasure hunter claire for example really long but fun)
Glad you liked the list! Pretty much all the games on the list (with the exception of a few) have great english translations!
Hope you'll be able to enjoy most of them!

Mighty fine list, I'm gonna have to up my game, I can't tell you much of whats on this list.
SS-Tier is Bitch Exorcist Rio
I can only name Wings of Roldea for S-Tier
A-Tier is Kunoichi Botan, The Girl in the Red Slave Collar, Seed of Evil?, Latex Dungeon?, Branded Azel?
B-Tier is Moral Sword of Asagi
C-Tier is Claire the Treasure Hunter, MaidenSnowEve
Can't name any D-tier
Some of the CG's in the tiers A,B, and C are recognizable but I cannot name them without looking them up so I will not cheat by doing so.
SS-tier is Bitch Exorcist Rio 3 to be precise :p
Haha, I kind of regret making the title sound so click-baitey in retrospect (For some reason I didn't even have a text document with the game names when I first posted).
Glad you got something out of it!

maximixum1

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion.
can someone help me with this game?
dlsite:
link to game:
can someone fix it so it works properly?

it is a game that does not seem to have save fuction "at least in the begining/start of the game , after picking new game , not sure if saving has to be unlocked or how to save in this game" so it often has a message saying something is missing when i go to new area or do things in game , "i think it has to do with names of files , not 100% sure"

at the very least the game starts up " no issue with locale it seems"

even the demo has the same issue and i not know what to do.

if someone here can play this game , can they provide a 100% cg save for this game and a link to download this game with the issues fixed "files name change?" so it works as intended without error messages?

i dont know where to ask about this , i search online about this game but find no info

mega.nz or mediafire or zippyshare to zip file for 100% cg save data and to fully fixed game download links is good , if save is possible for attachment file on this site then please do that if possible

Mick2000

Reputation score
first of all, you're in the wrong thread, there's a thread for any technical problem help and that's the thread you need to go but somehow here you are so i'm not gonna help.
go ask in the right thread first. (if you have search everywhere for info then you can do extra search for the right thread to ask some tech help)

Last edited:

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found another small tentacle themed game called Ero Trap Sweeper. Like the name implies it's Mine Sweeper but with Ero traps.

Link be here to fellow ulmf-ites

One of the best challenges they have is to be a virgin by the end and the rewards they have are things like max hp (so you can survive more traps) and etc like gallery option unlocks.

It's a nice small game.