What's new

ACT Abandoned Loli [Tenti] Lost in Wicolia [ABANDONED]

OP
tenti

tenti

Reputation score
Just had a look at the blog. Good list of enemies so far (The robot types are interesting). I hope that the monstergirls are a little on the more 'monstrous' side (like SHRIFT for example), the 'human with some ears and a tail' is a little stale at this point.
That's a valid point, they are quite over done... I think i'll have a mix so both sides get their kink lol, one could look more like a Neko and the other could be quite savage looking

ryproar

Reputation score
You had me at robot enemies and kept me with robo doggo :love:

As far as the Neko thing I think it is fine, but maybe don't do it to death like everything else out there now. I mean hell even an athro is better than "it has a cat tail so it be kitty" thing.

OP
tenti

tenti

Reputation score
You had me at robot enemies and kept me with robo doggo :love:

As far as the Neko thing I think it is fine, but maybe don't do it to death like everything else out there now. I mean hell even an athro is better than "it has a cat tail so it be kitty" thing.
Already beat you to the anthro thing haha, I uploaded a couple on the blog if you fancied a look, though I suppose there's no harm in posting the one that's of a character over the age of 18.
Fox monster girl w dress small.png Fox monster girl wo dress small.png

ryproar

Reputation score
MY GAWD you did beat me to it. Well played sir... well played... (Bows deeply):cool:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I hope once you are able to show off an H-attack (Wherever you are able to post it without linking it in here) from the game that more people would be willing to support you over on patreon, 1 doller a month seems very little for what I assume is going to take some effort to start doing.
also, a fetish question, will you be able to make a scene where some enemy inflates her breasts to become bigger for an attack? perhaps a human Wizard or something that reverts when you escape from his grapple.

OP
tenti

tenti

Reputation score
MY GAWD you did beat me to it. Well played sir... well played... (Bows deeply):cool:
Hahaha I appreciate the gesture

I hope once you are able to show off an H-attack (Wherever you are able to post it without linking it in here) from the game that more people would be willing to support you over on patreon, 1 doller a month seems very little for what I assume is going to take some effort to start doing.
also, a fetish question, will you be able to make a scene where some enemy inflates her breasts to become bigger for an attack? perhaps a human Wizard or something that reverts when you escape from his grapple.
Hmmm... inflation, never tried animating that before. I'll add it to the list but it really depends on how well i can animate it. As for the H-attack animations, I agree! I should really get some finalised and uploaded to help with money

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I mostly asked about inflation so that an enemy could grope her breasts for a grapple attack, as variety in such things is always nice. still, best of luck if you can even find a way to animate it.

OP
tenti

tenti

Reputation score
I mostly asked about inflation so that an enemy could grope her breasts for a grapple attack, as variety in such things is always nice. still, best of luck if you can even find a way to animate it.
I'll have a go at it once i'm finished with the first levels enemies. I wanna get an alpha demo out as soon as possible.

Speaking of which there's a sneaky preview of the slime grapple on my blog, it's censored but it's to show that I am working on animations.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ooh, I see some picture and bio previews of some of the enemies. They look really nice so far. Excited for the slime girl the most.

OP
tenti

tenti

Reputation score
Hey everyone I posted a gif of the slime rape on my pixiv. Search for tenti-games or just Tenti and you should find it.
Or there is a link to my pixiv in my blog.

Ooh, I see some picture and bio previews of some of the enemies. They look really nice so far. Excited for the slime girl the most.
Well thank yah!

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I uh... think you made a slight mistake on pixiv, the image turned into a jpg. and its not a gif.
Still, the art looks cute, I hope the rest turns out well.

OP
tenti

tenti

Reputation score
I uh... think you made a slight mistake on pixiv, the image turned into a jpg. and its not a gif.
Still, the art looks cute, I hope the rest turns out well.
Ah, took me a while to figure it out but I had to post it under "Ugoira" for it to animate. It would animate in the preview for me but when posting it would become a jpg.
Slowly getting used to that site hahaha It is animated now though!

Klonoa723

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I has a suggestion :v
It might be a big or hard one, but, a giantess maybeh?
Like, a humanoid giantess that could have different attack/lewd animations, like, to name a few:
various kinds of vore, like oral, anal, breast, unbirth, ect.
if the giantess is clothed, maybe stuff the girl somewhere, like in her panties or socks.
breast smothering maybeh
and lastly, maybe stuffing the girl in her shoes and rub her with her feet, or, the giantess doing things to the girl with her feet.
Yeah, it's a lotta stuff, but I'm just suggesting/saying, ain't forcing shit or what :v
It could work as a boss or something, dunno

OP
tenti

tenti

Reputation score
SUSPENDED! Sorry to yell but I've been temporarilly suspended from patreon, I've contacted support and should be back up in a couple days. It was over the use of raffles, apparently they are not allowed to be used on patreon so I have removed them.

I has a suggestion :v
It might be a big or hard one, but, a giantess maybeh?
Like, a humanoid giantess that could have different attack/lewd animations, like, to name a few:
various kinds of vore, like oral, anal, breast, unbirth, ect.
if the giantess is clothed, maybe stuff the girl somewhere, like in her panties or socks.
breast smothering maybeh
and lastly, maybe stuffing the girl in her shoes and rub her with her feet, or, the giantess doing things to the girl with her feet.
Yeah, it's a lotta stuff, but I'm just suggesting/saying, ain't forcing shit or what :v
It could work as a boss or something, dunno
A giantess huh? There are a lot of fetishes she could cover so I'll definitely give it some thought. I'm currently building the first level and implementing enemies, she won't fit the theme for the first level but will keep her in mind for the 2nd level.

Alaktan

Reputation score
Ah, sucks about the patreon but if it's only the raffles that's at least easily fixable. I'm curious about what themes you had in mind for the stages, if that doesn't go too much into details that you'd rather have people find out once they play the game.

OP
tenti

tenti

Reputation score
Ah, sucks about the patreon but if it's only the raffles that's at least easily fixable. I'm curious about what themes you had in mind for the stages, if that doesn't go too much into details that you'd rather have people find out once they play the game.
I don't want to give away too much but... They are all linked, there is a central "Hub world" which is Sci-Fi themed, I'm hoping to have it so that the player can access the levels out of order but will be difficult or perhaps impossible to fully complete without upgrades found in other levels.

There are 18 planned abilities but only 4 will be needed to beat the game. The rest will be secrets and upgrades found in levels.

There has been an upload on the blog and the patreon that shows some more about the upgrades but... not fully stated... I dunno I like leaving hints around the place, My blog is kind of an easter hunt, piece things together and you'll figure out what i'm doing before I say it. There's already a few hidden secrets if people can find them.

ALSO I've changed the patreon rewards slightly, to accomodate for the lack of a raffle i'll instead be holding polls that are patreon only and so you can vote for what you want to go into the game.

I've also offered a reward to have your character in the game, it's a one off thing but you could buy it multiple times if you really wanted to. It's expensive but that's because it's a lot of work to animate and code new characters, especially if someone bought this late in development.

In other news I've reanimated the idle animation seen here:

Before: 21199
After: 21200
I didn't like how the old one looked, too aggressive for a young girl.

Last edited:

ryproar

Reputation score
If Patreon sees any outside links they do check them tbh. If you have any game related stuff (if it is Adult related) they will suspend you until you remove all links to the outside sources. That and if they see any rape,(non-con) bestiality, or underage stuff you will be permanently banned as well.
(Sigh)
And people wonder why so many went to SubscribeStar. If they shut you down on Patreon just pop over to Star and keep going. Many developers have to change their work and thus lose all of their money and well they give up. AnimoPron was shut down on Patreon and went to Star and he is making MORE than he was on Patreon. So just remember if the Patreon Nazis get you seek asylum on SubscribeStar. It works the same as Patreon, but without restrictions because, well... They don't give a damn tbh.;)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oof, sorry to hear about the patreon suspension. Hope it gets resolved soon. Also, going from an earlier suggestion, I'd second that giantess idea. If you were going to put that one in, how big would you try to make the giantess? I'd think around a building size would be a bit too big and hard to make, but one around the amazon size might be not big enough. I would guess maybe one where the protag is a little bigger than the giantess' hand or foot maybe? Give or take. Ah, guess I can wait until your patreon is back up and participate in those polls.

OP
tenti

tenti

Reputation score
Patreon is back up! Hopefully it won't go down again...

If Patreon sees any outside links they do check them tbh. If you have any game related stuff (if it is Adult related) they will suspend you until you remove all links to the outside sources. That and if they see any rape,(non-con) bestiality, or underage stuff you will be permanently banned as well.
(Sigh)
And people wonder why so many went to SubscribeStar. If they shut you down on Patreon just pop over to Star and keep going. Many developers have to change their work and thus lose all of their money and well they give up. AnimoPron was shut down on Patreon and went to Star and he is making MORE than he was on Patreon. So just remember if the Patreon Nazis get you seek asylum on SubscribeStar. It works the same as Patreon, but without restrictions because, well... They don't give a damn tbh.;)
I'll certainly look into SubscribeStar! May be worth the migration or having an account on both.

Oof, sorry to hear about the patreon suspension. Hope it gets resolved soon. Also, going from an earlier suggestion, I'd second that giantess idea. If you were going to put that one in, how big would you try to make the giantess? I'd think around a building size would be a bit too big and hard to make, but one around the amazon size might be not big enough. I would guess maybe one where the protag is a little bigger than the giantess' hand or foot maybe? Give or take. Ah, guess I can wait until your patreon is back up and participate in those polls.
I would probably have her be the size of the screen, not going off the screen. So approximately 6x the size of the player