What's new

The Best and Worst of MnF Discussion

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The idea of this thread is to share your opinions on the best and worst moments of mnF games, ideas and individual scenes a to explain why and you feel this way. I believe there is a lot of small convercations in other threads, but let's concentrate our experience here.

From Goldfaq:

The best moment for me in recemt time was this scene from "baka adventerures". First of all is obviously great style, good graphics etc. But what makes it really fine is individual style of this ironslut(tatoos, small details, pussy stimulation ) , great boobs-ass-hips and nicely done cumshot. 10-10 more of this please.

Worst is the last scene from "Big titted milf queen queen". I understand that concept of the game was nice and overall style is good, but proprotions and scenes really made me sad. And the last scene... Just look at it. DAT FACE, DAT TONGUE and DAT SHOT. Nothing really to add.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Best and Worst of MnF Discussion

Nice idea Goldfaq.
;)

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From recent stuff, the best:

The Nipple Fuck scene from hijinks 2

The worst:

That pile of crap that looks like a donkey on Officer Juggs 2, will not bother to look for a image.

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What I think is one of the more recent best things about MnF, is the first actual sex scene in Busty Family Cheerleader Squad :

The angle is good, the girl is hot, the cheering mom is a nice addition for comedic and aesthetic value and the fact you can toggle the sister's clothes all make this an awesome scene in my book. ;)

Some of the worst comes from PowerFuck Girls. Even if I don't think this game is all that bad, and better then Jessica vs Holli, I don't like the fact that

1) Unless you use baka.loader, you cannot skip the intro;

and

2) Bloomy's lips look horrible while she is talking in the phone in the intro :

Her lips look all wrong and she has no tongue or teeth which is just..weird. Makes her look a bit like a granny in that department.

On the other hand, I really like how "He" looks like. :

Much better, much more evil and dare I say, much sexier then his official counterpart :

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A favorite scene of MultiCL's is from Vadim!

I just thought you didn't like his style is all.

Also these pictures will really help me practice my own drawing, thanks all!

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My fav games, as a whole, are:
- Magic Book 1. Nice draws and cover a lot of things.
- Hermione's Milf. Well animated and also the mother (including how the guys play with she) is hot as hell.
- Majora's Fuck. Good scenes, mainly the one with great fairy.

And for individual scenes:
- Family Assistance. The foreplay with Jessica teasing is amazing.
- Strip Fighter. I don't like the "click on the points" minigame but the last scenes are hot and Poison is very well done.
- Dark-skinned beauty of the MMO:

E

Excellia

There is a lot of great stuff lately, but i want to tell about good@old and as i see sadly forgotten. This is "Gotham Sluts".
So why is this game is so fine? Graphics are okay, not velma-rent is due level, but good. Plot is pretty fun, and in gives you two things i enjoy the most - Options and Dp. First of all you have to choose between 3 famous and sexy characters, then between 3 scenes with them and at last 3 point cumshot, which is my favourite method of finisning MnF games.
Animation is nice, and it even includes all 3 female characters in one scene whike you can choose who does what. The are better and far sexier games out there, but this one has the best game design .

As for the WORST GAME EVER i have an obvious candidate.I know there are some people who would be triggered, but.. Furfaggotry is bad for sure, but furrfaggotry in MnF... I am glad there was the only time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, I wouldn't peg you as anti-furry, Excellia. I'm surprised. I actually think there was one more: one at the beach or something.

Well done remembering the Gotham Sluts one, it was a good game. ;)

Golgfag

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played this game to rewind mt memories. Yeah,that game is good, a lot of choises, just as i remember it.
Had no idea there was a furry mnf game. Jesus , why?:confused:

Galactus00

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi everybody,

it's the first time that I post a message, but I consider this thread very interesting.

In my opinion, the News Reporter Saga is a masterpiece, like Super Heroine Hijinks saga, The Iron Giant saga, the Magic Book Saga and the unforgettable "The Plumber". These games, however, are quite recent.

My memories, now, go to timeless games like Street Racing (with Din Viesel XD XD XD ), Detective RPG, Lavindor Kingdom, Ocean Cruise and Lesbian Ride.
Good storylines, nice drawings, funny mini-games. Perhaps, poor animation.

What do you think?

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you like the artist Vadim a lot.
;)

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Their worst games are those from when they only used poor art of celebrities or edited artworks.
The "bad" games of them now are still a lot better than that shit.

Golgfag

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i dont even consider them GAMES)

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Street games 2 - fucking hardest game
I couldn't get pass teh jumping so I had to watch a vidya lol

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Baka loader helps you with that stuff. I'm not sure where you would get that nowadays though, pm someone, I guess.

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

Street games 2 - fucking hardest game
I couldn't get pass teh jumping so I had to watch a vidya lol
Lol I remember the same thing happened to me, and then I found out that I could simply skip scenes using baka.loader

Baka loader helps you with that stuff. I'm not sure where you would get that nowadays though, pm someone, I guess.

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know about baka loader, but it was worth mentioning the game here :)

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha, speaking of tough, I remember playing those fishing games, thinking that it would have a pay-off scene in the end, and not just those small animations. :p

Turns out that, nope, there wasn't. :rolleyes: